“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Deodorants kill your natural smell!

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
533
Location
Italy
Hi there guys!

Anyone here use armpit deodorant?

That thing will kill your natural smell!!

Armpit smell is crucial for mating.

What are you using instead?

I've never had to use those deodorant
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RoadKing_Rabbit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
381
Reaction score
335
Location
Northwest
That's codswallop. Do both. In fact, add a spritz of cologne. One of the BIGGEST first date complaints is how a guy smells. as long as you sweat, The pheromones are released. Pheromones are what females react to, not odors. Avoid antiperspirants, not deodorants. If you sweat, good. It doesn't have to have a pungent odor for the pheromones to secrete. And you'd be surprised just how much closer women want to get to you when you find a cologne that suits you. It's not a one size fits all.

Gents; sh1t, shower, THEN shave. And put on deodorant! Not only will the ladies thank you, so will the mates! If you're getting too much attention from women or if you've got one super attached to you, stop wearing it at all and only agree to meet up with her after you do yard work or mechanical work.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,045
Reaction score
4,851
That's codswallop. Do both. In fact, add a spritz of cologne. One of the BIGGEST first date complaints is how a guy smells. as long as you sweat, The pheromones are released. Pheromones are what females react to, not odors. Avoid antiperspirants, not deodorants. If you sweat, good. It doesn't have to have a pungent odor for the pheromones to secrete. And you'd be surprised just how much closer women want to get to you when you find a cologne that suits you. It's not a one size fits all.

Gents; sh1t, shower, THEN shave. And put on deodorant! Not only will the ladies thank you, so will the mates! If you're getting too much attention from women or if you've got one super attached to you, stop wearing it at all and only agree to meet up with her after you do yard work or mechanical work.
Ya but women love the roughed up look. Shave before sh1t I say.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,680
Yeah no offense but when I travel to Europe and pass by people I almost want to pass out.

Making up excuses to have poor hygiene isn't where it's at :lol:
Next time you travel to Europe, try staying at decent hotel instead of a hostel for the homeless/migrants. From my experience, most Europeans have better hygiene and grooming habits than your typical American.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,077
Next time you travel to Europe, try staying at decent hotel instead of a hostel for the homeless/migrants. From my experience, most Europeans have better hygiene and grooming habits than your typical American.
Lmao...hostels? I was staying in apart hotels or hotels that business travelers would stay at.

When you are out walking around in public passing people who don't wear deodorant it's kind of obvious and hard to miss.
 
Top