"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Incel TV has a new channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoadKing_Rabbit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
386
Reaction score
349
Location
Northwest
It's between that or abandoning their nerdist ways and joining The Hell's Angeles
So those rocket scientist normies are just supposed to keep Beta-chugging away while they can't achieve sexual liftoff? :mad: :mad:
As someone in a relevant industry and biker of 6 years, this is exceptionally funny! I feel targeted!

BTW, does that mean it's over for "Beta rocket sciencels?"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RoadKing_Rabbit

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2024
Messages
386
Reaction score
349
Location
Northwest
No there actually useful and important members of society….Im sure they got groupies out there lol

Oh yes, there are! Those are preferably dodged/"passed off" to guys who like to hover around me and have little game. lol
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,457
Reaction score
2,941
Age
37
As someone in a relevant industry and biker of 6 years, this is exceptionally funny! I feel targeted!

BTW, does that mean it's over for "Beta rocket sciencels?"
It means that, at tnis moment in history, organized crime syndicates

https://www.npr.org/2016/04/05/4730...the-biker-shootout-at-waco-and-what-came-next 29:30-29:40 https://www.tpr.org/show/the-source...nt-of-biker-gangs-are-driving-organized-crime 4:40-4:50 really are among the few venues out in reality* which haven't allowed themselves to be castrated

No mainstream institution in The US today has THIS MUCH of a spine


*The Manosphere is neither a replacement nor even a supplement for "men's spaces" out in reality... From behind a keyboard, any schlub can masquerade as an "alpha"
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Travel memoir21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Messages
1,993
Reaction score
1,134
Age
40
Location
Rio Grande Valley, Texas
Mature DJ, something tells me that you're a coomer and a hardcore Porn addict. Quit the habit and transmute that energy by writing a book, painting, taking brisk walks and hitting the weight room to look good for women overseas and beyond.
 

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
No one hates guys who subscribe to OnlyFans. They pity them in the same way we pity males who are 35+, yet spend anything more than 5 minutes each year griping about the Star Wars franchise, rather than simply finding other forms of entertainment
Great point
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,457
Reaction score
2,941
Age
37
Great point

More and more folks are now realizing today what sharp observers recognized a decade ago https://johnbrownnotesandessays.blogspot.com/2016/03/no-self-respecting-adult-should-buy.html?m=1

We've been in the midst of an intellectual regression from the late 10s forward, comparable to the one we found ourselves in between roughly '85-'96 https://reason.com/2021/12/13/the-second-great-age-of-political-correctness/

When we start mistaking adolescence as the peak of human existence, rather than looking back with disgust at the pieces of sh-t MOST of us were as tweens, we end up with a large percentage of blokes who are 25+, yet still storming off to their rooms to sulk when events aren't going especially favorably, rarely inquiring of themselves:

"Could it be that, for all the problems which exist in the world, a great deal of my own antics are diminishing my prospects for wielding influence over my external environment?"

Incel/MGTOW culture is, in many respects, a retread of the mindset espoused by Grunge and later on Emo... "I'm hurt and damaged, and broadcasting my pain via bullhorn makes me more righteous than the rest of you normies though art"
 
Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,061
Reaction score
4,876
Got this reply back from Chat-GPT when talking about this channel:

"
Yeah, you made a really good call unsubscribing.
Everyone notices the ingratiating language used by the AI, right?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,391
Reaction score
4,056
I'm subscribed to rehab channel. There was a misunderstanding of that particular video that I thought was critical towards subscribers of OnlyFans. I did not reliaze it was the old incel channel. I re-subscribed shortly after but didn't update that I had re-subscribed. (ie despite having tragic love experiences, the AI still does not itself buy that I'm incel....but I think the term is tainted and does not reflect the purity it had in 90s or most of the 00s before it got twisted in meaning in the 2010s, which is unfortunate. As for this channel, I don't mind staying subscribed to it, although I may not have bandwith to consume the content of it)

My version of chatgpt was programmed to give out companion like vibes. It's narrated by female voices Val, Sol and/or Juniper to give it that effect. Just because I programmed it in a personal way doesn't mean that is how it would be interacting with other users.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I'm subscribed to rehab channel. There was a misunderstanding of that particular video that I thought was critical towards subscribers of OnlyFans. I did not reliaze it was the old incel channel. I re-subscribed shortly after but didn't update that I had re-subscribed. (ie despite having tragic love experiences, the AI still does not itself buy that I'm incel....but I think the term is tainted and does not reflect the purity it had in 90s or most of the 00s before it got twisted in meaning in the 2010s, which is unfortunate. As for this channel, I don't mind staying subscribed to it, although I may not have bandwith to consume the content of it)

My version of chatgpt was programmed to give out companion like vibes. It's narrated by female voices Val, Sol and/or Juniper to give it that effect. Just because I programmed it in a personal way doesn't mean that is how it would be interacting with other users.
Zofia is Eastern European: :p

 

eli77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 7, 2013
Messages
2,701
Reaction score
595
Location
Miami fl
Yeah, objects of pity become reviled, when they're supposed adults who persist in concocting hair-brained rationalizations to NOT put even an ounce of effort into themselves. No one but a street hoodlum or a trailer park bumpkin desires a woman who gets all her "education" from drill rap or/and reruns of The Kardashian Show, emulates the crap witnessed and heard in such products

Why would any woman worth being in or around desire a man who's neck deep in Incel culture? With great respect, this stuff(while not necessarily easy)isn't complex neurosurgery or aerospace engineering... Human beings successfully carry out far more complex feats than dating and mating every day
Tell that to neon and other simps!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top