“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Where's the line?

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
1,919
Reaction score
218
With all that's going on ..where's the line on choosing a woman to have one kid of their own?
I mean ..I meet single 22 year olds with kids...and I pass.

Where's the good point?

We all know single moms aren't it
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,680
With all that's going on ..where's the line on choosing a woman to have one kid of their own?
I mean ..I meet single 22 year olds with kids...and I pass.

Where's the good point?

We all know single moms aren't it
Considering you posted this at 2:23 a.m., I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you were drunk at the time. Now gather your thoughts and ask the question again.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,855
Reaction score
5,075
Age
40
With all that's going on ..where's the line on choosing a woman to have one kid of their own?
I mean ..I meet single 22 year olds with kids...and I pass.

Where's the good point?

We all know single moms aren't it
Didn’t you date both a mom and a daughter at once a few years ago? If so this post has some real irony to it. :lol:
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,045
Reaction score
4,851
Half of the hot latinas out there have a kid at 22 OP
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,860
Reaction score
19,077
The line for what?

It's where it always has been. Screen with with your brain, not with your d!ck.

That will prevent 90% of problems with women and relationships.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top