Why do americans believe that eastern european/balkan women are better?

GuitarSlayer

Reaction score
Basically the title. I've lived in Western Europe and I've been to US too. I HAVE to say that american and western european women (but really american) are really easy to lay and more submissive than your eastern/balkan woman.

Eastern/balkan women are basically the black ghetto women version of white people. They are turbo sluts, specially when they travel to Western Europe/USA. All the club sluts that you see dancing on the tables in Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid are from Eastern Europe or Southeastern Europe.

They are really smart and can bait passport bros really good with their "tradwife/tradgirl" persona and looks, but there are lots of them who juggle 2 ****s at the same time every weekend in college lol.

Most of them would sell their mother for a meal in Paris with a rich foreigner.

Just a thought man. This applies specially to any woman under 30-32 right now, more so for the under 25 crowd.

The only women I've met that are still manageable submissive and actually quite pleasant to be around are latina women. And cute white chicks in US. I cannot understand how many americans cannot get laid when you have such easy and submissive women compared to other women from around the world.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am an American and I do not agree that Eastern European women are better at all.

You already answered your own question, but generally troubled guys here are either too lazy/arrogant to be successful with women or have certain standards that make the dating game harder for them. They see Eastern European as this Disney Dream free pass to hot pvssy because A).media stereotypes and B). the poorer ones generally care more about money and security over smv.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question applies to Eastern and Central European women IF you were living in those countries full time. We often are reporting on what these women are like based on the ones that willing travel to Paris, Madrid etc to party or emigrate out of their home country to the US or Western Europe. Are they still like this on average if they choose and want to live in their country?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question applies to Eastern and Central European women IF you were living in those countries full time. We often are reporting on what these women are like based on the ones that willing travel to Paris, Madrid etc to party or emigrate out of their home country to the US or Western Europe. Are they still like this on average if they choose and want to live in their country?
Central and Eastern European women aren't the same. You need to define these boundaries because I find it nonsense that a Czech woman is grouped in the same boat with a woman from Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Central and Eastern European women aren't the same. You need to define these boundaries because I find it nonsense that a Czech woman is grouped in the same boat with a woman from Nizhny Novgorod, Russia.
All of these geo/race threads are nonsense to me.

GuitarSlayer

Reaction score
I live in that area of EU. They are the same at home as they are abroad, certainly whoring more abroad because no one knows them there.

Eastern Europe means old soviet states (Belarus, Baltic States, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova) and Balkan/Southeastern Romania, Greece, Bulgaria, Albania, Bosnia etc.

There are little to no differences between the eastern and balkan women, I'd say they are 3rd world russian women on steroids.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole EE and Latina women being better was a trend started by a group of guys in the game community that were too weird, ugly, or low value for American and Western women. Most Americans or any guy with brains that has traveled will realize just how trashy, ratchet, and awful a lot of women from the Balkans and EE are.

There are varying degrees though. I find that women from the Baltic states are much classier than Serbian and Romanian women. IMO, women from the Balkans are every bit like ghetto trash in the US but they enjoy higher SMV because of the fact that they are white.

I have seen women from Russia and the Balkans involved in anything that is flashy, clout driven, and screams status. Just here in Miami, everything nightlife related and even in NYC is flooded by women from the Balkans and Russia, they are all in there.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you are checking for, you cant asses eastern european women taking as a benchmark those who moved to western europe or the US.

The reasons are many wheter we talk about their undesiderability there that pushes them to move where men are less "demanding" to their personal culture which makes them more alligned to western norms.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is really the fact that they are more attractive physically. American women are, for the most part, very overweight, and just don't look as pretty facially.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The answer is yes, hypergamy is just as strong, but localized. Eventually the smart ones capitulate and find a beta bux guy before it's too late. There aren't a lot of them that can turn their emotional brain off and toggle into the logical to do this though.

Alternatively, you have those who get paired off early in high school/college, and aren't even on the market, so there isnt much point discussing them. These are the best, highest quality girls though.

For the rest...

They want to live like in the US or Western Europe, but chose to stay because of familiarity, of culture, language, friends and family. But make no mistake they are consuming western culture in the same quantities like everyone else, as long as they have a smartphone and an internet connection. So, they hope to find a guy who can most closely replicate the life experience of the west.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have said it in older threads - I am from and have lived all my life in Eastern Europe (in the Balkans). There has been a huge shift in culture, traditional values, marriage, dating and so on in the last 25+ years. We now have both more and more single childless 30+ year old women (alpha widowed/burnt out), and women who are 35+ single moms, actively dating. More and more women marry and bear children after the age of thirty.

Almost all women here under the age of sixty are on Instagram, Facebook, Viber, logged on Messenger for almost the entire day, and even OLD is becoming normalized.

If you think that you can wave a 50 dollar bill or a western passport (after being a loser or unattractive in your own country) and the local women would spread their legs, and local men would kneel to you, you are wrong.

There are almost no safe heavens of traditional values anymore, and that is the brutal truth. You should search for women that rarely use SM.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have said it in older threads - I am from and have lived all my life in Eastern Europe (in the Balkans). There has been a huge shift in culture, traditional values, marriage, dating and so on in the last 25+ years. We now have both more and more single childless 30+ year old women (alpha widowed/burnt out), and women who are 35+ single moms, actively dating. More and more women marry and bear children after the age of thirty.

Almost all women here under the age of sixty are on Instagram, Facebook, Viber, logged on Messenger for almost the entire day, and even OLD is becoming normalized.

If you think that you can wave a 50 dollar bill or a western passport (after being a loser or unattractive in your own country) and the local women would spread their legs, and local men would kneel to you, you are wrong.

There are almost no safe heavens of traditional values anymore, and that is the brutal truth. You should search for women that rarely use SM.
Where do you advise to find these that rarely use social media?

I have stumbled upon a few of them, and they seem to have suffered from mental illness. I.e. anti-social personalities, depressed, etc. I am assuming the good ones are simply already in relationships/married, and hence not on the market. A few of them I approached told me they have boyfriends, and they looked like quality girls so I had to approach and shoot my shot.

I can only think of some sheer stroke of luck, you have to be in the right place at the right time somewhere in the city.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Usually in those age groups it’s the ones that paired off early, who are recently divorced or separated or replaced with a newer model that haven’t been repeatedly run through that make the most sane ones, no matter their origin.

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you advise to find these that rarely use social media?

I have stumbled upon a few of them, and they seem to have suffered from mental illness. I.e. anti-social personalities, depressed, etc. I am assuming the good ones are simply already in relationships/married, and hence not on the market. A few of them I approached told me they have boyfriends, and they looked like quality girls so I had to approach and shoot my shot.

I can only think of some sheer stroke of luck, you have to be in the right place at the right time somewhere in the city.

Well, there are some women that use SM in moderation (who have only Messenger, but don't log into FB and so on). It's still not ideal, but definitely better than the average ones.

You can scout for such by joining new social circles/hobby groups. And yes, such women are rare. The only one that I know did so because her ex of many years married (and alpha widowed her), so she did not want to log into FB to watch his photos.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there are some women that use SM in moderation (who have only Messenger, but don't log into FB and so on). It's still not ideal, but definitely better than the average ones.

You can scout for such by joining new social circles/hobby groups. And yes, such women are rare. The only one that I know did so because her ex of many years married (and alpha widowed her), so she did not want to log into FB to watch his photos.
I have considered foreign language practice groups, run clubs, group workout classes, and yeah friends of friends. Work is not an option for me, too much risk if things go south to date coworkers.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only women I've met that are still manageable submissive and actually quite pleasant to be around are latina women. And cute white chicks in US.
You've lost all credibility here. Latina women and "cute white chicks in US" are submissive? Hahaha.