Why do americans believe that eastern european/balkan women are better?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have dealt with three EE girls in my lifetime.. All three where fvking crazy & super aggressive.
I dated a Russian woman for almost a year, highly educated smart, funny, great in the sack.... but yeah.... out of nowhere bouts of batsh1t crazy. But she didn't really expect anything from me... her family was mega wealthy, didn't need money. She did her thing: I did mine it was fine... definitely interesting. Then out of the blue, she calls "We are done, don't call or write.... , I am moving, all you stuff is on my porch, don't knock come and get it if you want otherwise, I'll toss it.

Don't date a Russian woman unless you have a thick skin and a lot of emotional self-control.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the black face poster is going to get triggered by this, but American women are more genetically diverse which makes them prettier than European women. Some European women look too specific or inbred imho. Further proof is how Latinas and South American women are more renowned for their beauty than others. The hottest women anywhere tend to be in countries that experienced a lot of human interaction/mixing. Eastern Europe can be argued in to this case so this proves my point even further. You don’t hear crap about Scottish, Irish, Appalachian, Mongolian, and etc women being the hot.
You probably don't realize this, but a lot of the famous models that came out of Brazil were overwhelmingly of European descent. There are definitely some exceptions I can think of though. A lot of the hot latinas that you can think of are typically going to be of some sort of Iberian and/or north African descent, moorish or even from the canary islands.

Certain parts of Mexico there is actually a good amount of German and French ancestry in there. If you've spent a lot of time around people from these areas or been there you can very easily spot what their predominate gene pool is.

The most attractive women considering models or actresses are a mix of whites+whites, not trying to sound racist but just have a look at top models, actresses and corn stars.

Regarding easter european women, you can hardly find anyone less mixed than a czech or a polish.

But again each of us has different taste like guys dreaming of fat asses that surely would like different kind of women than me.
The most homogeneous group of people in Europe until modern times would be Swedes. There was virtually no migration or invasion into this country, but there certainly was a high degree of this going in the outbound direction. Virtually every other part of Europe had experienced some form of invasion or migration. Norway even had a lot of Dutch from the hanseatic league for instance.

White women are internationally seen as the most attractive and desirable, especially if they are blonde lol. I will say, that many white men do really like Asian and Latina women but I still think they'd prefer an attractive white woman if given the opportunity.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I vouch for the Latinas and cute white chicks.

Dated an Eastern turbo sl00t and she's the reason I created an account on this forum - she's made me a bastard of SoSuave, lol.

She fits everything in your description.
I personally like attractive white women, certain types of Asian women and many latinas. I'm a 6'4" white male with an athletic build, so the latter 2 come from a very different gene pool than mine.

Asian women I typically like when they are more petite, which tends to be more standard for them. They do have small breasts typically and honestly have narrow hips, no butt, etc. but they look very delicate like you want to break them lol. I can't really explain it, but I think they have a body type where you feel they are very submissive and you can do whatever you want.

Latinas are a mixed bag. Many of them get fat af, especially after having a kid, and are not really my thing. However, the best bodies I've ever seen with my own eyes in real life were always latinas. I've seen some incredible waist to hip ratios with very shapely glutes. I don't think they are necessarily prettier than a typical white girl, but if you want curves and ass I think there is no competition. They seem to have smaller breasts on average though compared to white women,

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you talked about trading routes and migrations, now you backpedal? you seem kinda confused.
I never back pedaled or mentioned race at all. American white people tend to be overwhelmingly European descent but they are mixed with a lot of different backgrounds groups of Europeans(rather it be someone from another part of the empire, a white American, or another country).Being from Poland or Northern Italy means you are more than likely genetically mixed with Italian, German, French, Alpine, and etc vs being from an isolated part like the Basque, Scotland, or some backwater village in Europe. Yall attempting to label it racial mixing is simply a straw man and disingenuous.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never back pedaled or mentioned race at all. American white people tend to be overwhelmingly European descent but they are mixed with a lot of different backgrounds groups of Europeans(rather it be someone from another part of the empire, a white American, or another country).Being from Poland or Northern Italy means you are more than likely genetically mixed with Italian, German, French, Alpine, and etc vs being from an isolated part like the Basque, Scotland, or some backwater village in Europe. Yall attempting to label it racial mixing is simply a straw man and disingenuous.
It all started when you said polish and czech are mixed and I asked you why after I said most top models come from that area then you said they are mixed due to migrations.

Apparently you dont even know what concept you're trying to explain, but it's ok...given that you can point those countries in the map ofc.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all started when you said polish and czech are mixed and I asked you why after I said most top models come from that area then you said they are mixed due to migrations.

Apparently you dont even know what concept you're trying to explain, but it's ok...given that you can point those countries in the map ofc.
I was also responding to the other posters that tried to strawman me in to a race debate. I don’t get how you can find it hard to believe that a group of people from the largest land bridge in Europe cannot be possibly mixed with any other ethnic group that crossed it rather it through trade, warfare, and migration.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I vouch for the Latinas and cute white chicks.

Dated an Eastern turbo sl00t and she's the reason I created an account on this forum - she's made me a bastard of SoSuave, lol.

She fits everything in your description.
I have noticed a considerable amount of men's experiences with Eastern European girls was not a good one.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a Russian woman for almost a year, highly educated smart, funny, great in the sack.... but yeah.... out of nowhere bouts of batsh1t crazy. But she didn't really expect anything from me... her family was mega wealthy, didn't need money. She did her thing: I did mine it was fine... definitely interesting. Then out of the blue, she calls "We are done, don't call or write.... , I am moving, all you stuff is on my porch, don't knock come and get it if you want otherwise, I'll toss it.

Don't date a Russian woman unless you have a thick skin and a lot of emotional self-control.
Same here, bouts of crazy, anger, flying off the handle on a regular basis.

You gotta be willing to put up with that shyte on a regular basis and not let it bother you in slightest over a long period of time.. More likely indefinitely put up with it, if you want an LTR with her.

The other thing with this type of girl is, if at any point you show weakness or give into her BS... She will drop your azz quick & move on.. kind of what you're describing op.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why did she call quits on you? That was cold man, dumping your stuff in the porche.

GuitarSlayer

Reaction score
I know the black face poster is going to get triggered by this, but American women are more genetically diverse which makes them prettier than European women. Some European women look too specific or inbred imho. Further proof is how Latinas and South American women are more renowned for their beauty than others. The hottest women anywhere tend to be in countries that experienced a lot of human interaction/mixing. Eastern Europe can be argued in to this case so this proves my point even further. You don’t hear crap about Scottish, Irish, Appalachian, Mongolian, and etc women being the hot.
Yes, it is true, but EE women are not mixed with anything lol. EE is european, point blank period. Slavs are europeans, they are white too. Iberians and italians are european too, thus white, even if they are darker by the fact that they are mediteranean.

However, slavs are the worst and they look like ****, compared to other white people in Europe. Also, I will never understand how some men (because it is a minority) love thin women, like in EE. Most men like curvy women, curves in the right places, and it is also an evolutionary reason behind it too.

There are dozens of zones in Europe that have much better looking women than the trash bags in EE or the balkans.

With thin women, it feels like jumping bones lol. My legs and ass is bigger than theirs and is such a ****ing turn off.

RickJames

Banned
Reaction score
Your opinion is irrelevant. All the data science from OKCupid refutes it. Literally all races universally prefer more pure partners. Which is why miscegenation literally has to be culturally forced.

Why are people still using 10-15 year old data from OKCupid? Individuals typically have a preference for what is familiar to them. Well-known stimuli are considered to be more "perceptually fluent," meaning they are easier to process, compared to unfamiliar ones. Subconsciously, we exhibit a bias for objects and individuals that we are acquainted with. Psychologists have discovered that increased frequency of encounters with an individual correlates with a higher probability of developing romantic feelings towards them. Even if you are regularly exposed to bad stimuli, such as an abusive relationship, you will subconsciously find comfort in its familiarity.

In the modern era, people have the capacity to familiarize themselves with a wide range of diverse archetypes. From an evolutionary standpoint, it seems logical that familiarity engenders comfort. Familiarity with something reduces the likelihood of harm. Alternatively, it could inflict harm upon you in an unforeseen manner. We prefer to avoid taking chances with the unknown.

Cognitive fluency refers to the degree of ease with which one can process and comprehend information. It influences our beliefs, investment decisions, and perceptions of beauty.

The human brain exhibits a tendency towards laziness. The higher the level of comprehensibility of anything, the greater the probability of our acceptance of it. Psychologists assert that cognitive fluency exerts influence over any circumstance that necessitates the evaluation of information, such as voting, purchasing, or entering into marriage.

Companies with easily pronounceable names tend to have stronger stock performance. Using a legible and unambiguous typeface enhances the credibility of your statements. In North America, individuals with the name John are often perceived as more trustworthy compared to those with the name Zesiro.

Prototypes are highly favored by our minds. Once we have a conception of the desired attributes of something, we desire for other like entities to possess those same features.

As an illustration, we are all familiar with the archetype of an automobile. Consider a scenario where Ford introduces a car with a configuration of two wheels at the rear and only one wheel at the front. I am confident that it would not achieve favorable sales. For what reason? Due to its lack of prototypicality, it elicits discomfort in our brains.

How about a refrigerator in the shape of an oval? Alternatively, a microwave with a height of five feet? Alternatively, a website devoid of visual imagery?

Key point: When we lack direct experience with something, we need it to resemble something we already know. In 2024, people are maxing more than ever because of media they consume.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Copy and paste should be disabled on most people’s browsers…my goodness…