Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weird Situation. What Do You Think?

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros!

About confused about a Christmas girl:

I was invited to my best friends Christmas dinner gathering over the weekend. Potluck kind of thing. A bunch of people. Cozy. At dinner, I met this really hot chick from his workplace. Instantly we both were quite touchy from the beginning. There was some serious chemistry there. Felt different from other girls. She seems flirty but also very keen about me. She told me she thought I was hot. Eventually I kissed her after dinner because of all the IOIs and got her number. She wasn't drunk at all throughout. Later that night, me and some other friends headed into town for some clubbing. I asked her to leave my friend's apartment, bounce with me and she agreed. We flirted even more and eventually I made out with her several more times later into the night. She seems a bit shy but was overall seemed to enjoy it. Anyway drove her home but did not **** her. Wanted to do it another time. Anyway, the whole night, she seemed very into me. Eye contact. Touching. Kissing. Bubbly. Giggly.

Anyway I hit her up again on WhatsApp after a day of wait. I got busy and I needed to recuperate. Asked her out again. She doesn't reply me until hours after my message. (Did not expect the massive delay). Tells me she would like to see me but was busy that night. (Understandable but...) She doesn't offer an alternative day or plan to meet again. (I thought whatever. I made another plan with another girl). I let it chill until the next day and asked her again to hang later this week. She completely left my message unanswered the entire day.

Just confused here because I thought her IL was high based on our actual interaction. Yet she just became a cold-fish afterwards.

What happened? And what would you guys do in this situation?

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You completely mishandled this situation.

In a social circle type gathering at a mutual friend's place, the correct move is to set a future first date when you have her interested and go your separate ways for the night after the private residence gathering.

Then, at a nightlife venue you are with her and you shouldn't be. Even with that, you manage to get her interested enough. You shouldn't have waited once you drove her home. Also, you should have driven her to your place and invited her into your home for sex.

You will end up getting neither a potentially sustainable dating interaction out of this nor getting an instance of same night sex.

She turned cold because she's confused by the situation.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe there is some other dude in the picture?

Did she get enough attention at the club?

I think there was too much in too little time on your end. You just met this girl at a party, then invite her out to a club that nite, and a day later are trying to see her again. That tells me you are too eager. They need to wonder what you are up too. Let it marinate a few days next time.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway drove her home but did not **** her. Wanted to do it another time. Anyway, the whole night, she seemed very into me. Eye contact. Touching. Kissing. Bubbly. Giggly

Based on my personal experiences (and I've messed up a few of them) I've learned that instead of waiting for a better environment/time.... it's best to strike when the iron is hot.

I've learned the hard way... that what seemed so promising one night can quickly turn into the opposite.

My theories:
A: It was a matter of being at the right place and at the right time
or
B: If she's giving strong signals and we don't advance to the max, she is insulted or humiliated or is too disappointed because we didn't pursue harder.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B: If she's giving strong signals and we don't advance to the max, she is insulted or humiliated or is too disappointed because we didn't pursue harder.
Very likely this one, because he pulled the trigger but did not finish ( neither he tried to go the last mile )

You just do not make a girl horny and then not do anything :)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just do not make a girl horny and then not do anything :)
Of course you do. It's not like she's getting 'blue balls'.
And if she is, then you know she's transgender.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you do. It's not like she's getting 'blue balls'.
And if she is, then you know she's transgender.
“Does it only happen to men? Not necessarily. Although people often use the phrase “blue balls” to refer to males, researchers have found that women can experience a similar phenomenon, dubbed “blue vulva,” in which excess blood remains in the vulva and ****oris for an extended period of time without release”

Also, psychologically women get extremely annoyed and frustrated when they get arroused and do not ***, especially without any reason like in the example above

The level of “knowledge” here and in other “seducer” environments is just mind blowing :)

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider that she might not have been into you, specifically, more like the idea of meeting somebody on Xmas and hooking up.

Once it didn't happen she lost interest.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, psychologically women get extremely annoyed and frustrated when they get arroused and do not ***, especially without any reason like in the example above
I know, I do that on purpose.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros!

I was invited to my best friends Christmas dinner gathering over the weekend. Potluck kind of thing. A bunch of people. Cozy. At dinner, I met this really hot chick from his workplace. Instantly we both were quite touchy from the beginning. There was some serious chemistry there. Felt different from other girls. She seems flirty but also very keen about me. She told me she thought I was hot. Eventually I kissed her after dinner because of all the IOIs and got her number. She wasn't drunk at all throughout. Later that night, me and some other friends headed into town for some clubbing. I asked her to leave my friend's apartment, bounce with me and she agreed. We flirted even more and eventually I made out with her several more times later into the night. She seems a bit shy but was overall seemed to enjoy it. Anyway drove her home but did not **** her. Wanted to do it another time. Anyway, the whole night, she seemed very into me. Eye contact. Touching. Kissing. Bubbly. Giggly.

Anyway I hit her up again on WhatsApp after a day of wait. I got busy and I needed to recuperate. Asked her out again. She doesn't reply me until hours after my message. (Did not expect the massive delay). Tells me she would like to see me but was busy that night. (Understandable but...) She doesn't offer an alternative day or plan to meet again. (I thought whatever. I made another plan with another girl). I let it chill until the next day and asked her again to hang later this week. She completely left my message unanswered the entire day.

Just confused here because I thought her IL was high based on our actual interaction. Yet she just became a cold-fish afterwards.

I would do one more attempt at contacting her, leaving a message (voice), and also following up with a text that you had tried to call her. If she doesn't respond to that, then it's time to NEXT.

jamesfromhouston

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the input.

After reading all your comments and reflecting, my conclusion is that she probably isn't that into me. I mean her current actions reflect that.

Most likely there is another guy in the picture (she did get a lot of attention but maybe even branch way before we met) and our night together was just me being in the right place at the right time. But she did not want anything more with me after that. The 360 transformation makes me really confused but I think I tried my best but the outcome is clear.

I guess my man logical brain is what is creating a lot of dissonance for me.

1) girl likes you & is all into you 1 night.
2,) you ask girl out to continue another night.
3) But she suddenly seems disinterested & flakes.
4) you feel confused.

Yes, I know some of you said I should have ****ed her that night. I was a bit tired. Her high IL behavior that night led me to think, this is something we could pick up after.

I've invited her out twice now. And there's no affirmative. That's all I need to know.

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is not making things easy for you, her interest is not sizzling enough to make an effort.

She wasn't mentally ready for a potential relationship of any sorts with you.

There can also be another guy in the picture.
Always assume the baddie you are talking to is banging someone else.

She needed to shop the puzzy around and see what price she could get for it.
Keep your eye on the bird, when women enter the “social or bar scene” their puzzy is for sale on the open market.
That is what women do when they go to social events.

Next time just get her number and call her on the spot so she can have yours. put a good file in her memory and vanish.
The club sh1t was unnecessary.

If she does reach out , don’t breath desperation. Be cool as ice. If she doesn’t, it’s all part of the skin-thickening process. Get on with it.

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros!

For starters, you made out with her too much, you liked her that much that you couldn't stop kissing her instead of focusing having a good time first. After the first passionate kiss that you initiated, then you should have backed off and let her kiss you as many times as she wanted.

Why the fvcking rush and desperation to see this chick so quickly? She sensed that desperation and how you put her in the pedestal, that's how woman weed out the losers who perceive get no puzzy.

Women like a bit of challenge and mystery, to feel the thrill of hunting what she perceives is a winner.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bros!

What happened? Christmas happened. This is not the time of year for dripping puzzy, it's the time of year for wholesome feels. Broad prob had buyer's remorse for simply bouncing with you.

"She seems a bit shy" is the tell here.

The better move here is to take the number and wait until after Drypuzzymas is over with. As others have stated, don't keep kissing her if she's indicating that's all she feels comfy with.

A least CUFFING SEASON will be over with in a couple of hours and these broads can dial back the ASD and ramp up the c0cksucking.

And lol @Bigpapa for continuing his putting-down-other-posters schtick on the one day of the year you're supposed to be nice to people. LOL.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is not making things easy for you, her interest is not sizzling enough to make an effort.

She wasn't mentally ready for a potential relationship of any sorts with you.

There can also be another guy in the picture.
Always assume the baddie you are talking to is banging someone else.

She needed to shop the puzzy around and see what price she could get for it.
Keep your eye on the bird, when women enter the “social or bar scene” their puzzy is for sale on the open market.
That is what women do when they go to social events.

Next time just get her number and call her on the spot so she can have yours. put a good file in her memory and vanish.
The club sh1t was unnecessary.

If she does reach out , don’t breath desperation. Be cool as ice. If she doesn’t, it’s all part of the skin-thickening process. Get on with it.
A lot of times it's not just a matter of insufficient interest, there's also "I'm not that kind of girl" ASD in the picture too.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You made the mistake of thinking a woman who was DTF that night wanted more than that and you didn't take advantage of the opportunity that presented itself to you THAT NIGHT.

In these situations, where the woman is basically giving you a green light, you better take it.