Physiognomy is real

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, physiognomy suggests that your appearance informs your innate character and value. We should stop telling short Indian men it's just "in their head that people disrespect and disapprove of them. It's not in their head, we're literally gaslighting them. Let's just admit that looks matter a lot.

I'm not saying this to be cynical or anything, if anything this is further proof that should consider yourself blessed if you have good genetics. And while it is true that a short Asian man can pull 10s (I literally have a friend meeting that description) if he's wealthy, ripped, or oozing confidence/charisma, but they obviously have to compensate more.

The three pillars needed to attract women: looks, money/status, and confidence/charisma. You don't need all 3 and in fact you probably can get away with just 1 of these if you're only looking to sleep around.

Don't judge this video for being from a zoomer, this channel is actually fairly red pilled.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Seems to have worked out OK for Napoleon.

At the end of the day you dictate how you allow people to treat you. You might get treated like that initially but if you don't allow it, it won't continue and you will get respect from those people. Or you simply won't interact with them.

It's the people who allow it that get no respect. Sadly that's most of them.

Ever see what happens when a bear crosses paths with a wolverine?

The bear does everything in its power to avoid it including going out of its way to ensure it doesn't aggravate it and will literally run away from a fight with it.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to have worked out OK for Napoleon.

At the end of the day you dictate how you allow people to treat you. You might get treated like that initially but if you don't allow it, it won't continue and you will get respect from those people. Or you simply won't interact with them.

It's the people who allow it that get no respect. Sadly that's most of them.

Ever see what happens when a bear crosses paths with a wolverine?

The bear does everything in its power to avoid it including going out of its way to ensure it doesn't aggravate it and will literally run away from a fight with it.
Napoleon was actually above average height, british propaganda made everything otherwise.

And of course you can decide how people treat you but the point is some people have to work a lot harder than others to be perceived and treated how they'd like and that's important to acknowledge.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the point is some people have to work a lot harder than others to be perceived and treated how they'd like and that's important to acknowledge.
Why is that 'important to acknowledge' and by whom should it be acknowledged?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Napoleon was actually above average height, british propaganda made everything otherwise.

And of course you can decide how people treat you but the point is some people have to work a lot harder than others to be perceived and treated how they'd like and that's important to acknowledge.
That's like anything else in life tho. Some people have to work harder in school to get good grades, some people have to work harder at their jobs to be able to do it properly, some people have to work harder at their workouts and nutrition to stay in shape.

That's no different than any other aspect of life. Some people will always have advantages in some areas and disadvantages in others.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important because living in delusion is the death of potential. It should be acknowledged by everyone, be realistic about yourselves.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important because living in delusion is the death of potential. It should be acknowledged by everyone, be realistic about yourselves.
Nice try, but I wasn't asking you.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, physiognomy suggests that your appearance informs your innate character and value. We should stop telling short Indian men it's just "in their head that people disrespect and disapprove of them. It's not in their head, we're literally gaslighting them. Let's just admit that looks matter a lot.

I'm not saying this to be cynical or anything, if anything this is further proof that should consider yourself blessed if you have good genetics. And while it is true that a short Asian man can pull 10s (I literally have a friend meeting that description) if he's wealthy, ripped, or oozing confidence/charisma, but they obviously have to compensate more.

The three pillars needed to attract women: looks, money/status, and confidence/charisma. You don't need all 3 and in fact you probably can get away with just 1 of these if you're only looking to sleep around.

Don't judge this video for being from a zoomer, this channel is actually fairly red pilled.

There's no separation of mind and body. What goes on in one goes on in the other. When you're mind is well, you'll look better and when your body is well so is your mind. The stronger your mind is, the happier you are, and the stronger the frame will be.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because we are gaslighting the 5'4 ugly dudes into thinking "it's just in your head bro" and also act like all men have the same innate value, which is just not true. I think broader society needs to acknowledge it. It applies to women too. Attractive people have unbelievable advantages in life that aren't merely superficial. Look up the halo effect.

There's no separation of mind and body. What goes on in one goes on in the other. When you're mind is well, you'll look better and when your body is well so is your mind. The stronger your mind is, the happier you are, and the stronger the frame will be.
Of course, I agree and I strongly oppose mind-body dualism. But what are you getting at?

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because we are gaslighting the 5'4 ugly dudes into thinking "it's just in your head bro" and also act like all men have the same innate value, which is just not true. I think broader society needs to acknowledge it. It applies to women too. Attractive people have unbelievable advantages in life that aren't merely superficial. Look up the halo effect.
I don't need to look up the 'halo effect'. This 'knowledge' that attractive people have an advantage in life is not exactly 'new'.

What is relatively new is the modern fascination with superficial appearance. People always admired physical beauty beyond reason, but with the proliferation of vanity apps like TikTok, Instagram, Snapchat and OnlyFans, there's an epidemic of attention seekers that are not easily sated.

But, do we need to tell people that, or just watch as it runs itself into the ground?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, I agree and I strongly oppose mind-body dualism. But what are you getting at?
Appearance is not totally innate with a person's genetics. Some people have to work harder than others but it is not as solid as a boundary as some believe it is.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Appearance is not totally innate with a person's genetics. Some people have to work harder than others but it is not as solid as a boundary as some believe it is.
I think that's right. With work a fairly average looking person (man or woman) can make themselves overtly attractive - diet, exercise, grooming, clothes, etc. Then of course there's makeup, even cosmetic surgery.

I've seen people transform themselves. It takes time, money and effort though.

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think looks has something to do with it. But more along the lines of how you are dressed and carrying yourself.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looks come at a cost too, some men will be jealous (some will be drawn to you, others always test you) and women will assume you're stuck up or a player. You're also flooded with mediocre women shooting their shot and if you're not grounded with abundance, you will succumb to the pressure and get wife'd up by a 6. I think we can put the majority of handsome men with mid-women into this category. It's all well and good learning game and the dynamics of this sh*t but many a handsome man has been trapped in their 20s due to lack of self-belief/confidence.

If you're not very confident or have self-doubts, being good-looking can seem a curse, people always watching you causing anxiety, and making presumptions about you. You can't fade into the background, therefore you're always on show and that can cause pressure.

It wasn't until my late 20s/early 30s I started to own it. This seems like a humble brag post but as a handsome man I feel I can speak on this. It's not all sunshine and roses unless you're not analytical, if you live in the moment it is a blessing. Don't get me wrong I'd rather be handsome than ugly every day.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good looks come at a cost too, some men will be jealous (some will be drawn to you, others always test you) and women will assume you're stuck up or a player. You're also flooded with mediocre women shooting their shot and if you're not grounded with abundance, you will succumb to the pressure and get wife'd up by a 6. I think we can put the majority of handsome men with mid-women into this category. It's all well and good learning game and the dynamics of this sh*t but many a handsome man has been trapped in their 20s due to lack of self-belief/confidence.

If you're not very confident or have self-doubts, being good-looking can seem a curse, people always watching you causing anxiety, and making presumptions about you. You can't fade into the background, therefore you're always on show and that can cause pressure.

It wasn't until my late 20s/early 30s I started to own it. This seems like a humble brag post but as a handsome man I feel I can speak on this. It's not all sunshine and roses unless you're not analytical, if you live in the moment it is a blessing. Don't get me wrong I'd rather be handsome than ugly every day.
Being attractive is a blessing with no downside. Not one attractive person would go ugly.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My entire point is that the line is stronger than society says it is. Sure it's not a 1:1 correlation but it's probably fairly high and I'd love to see an in depth correlative study on stuff like this. We know that most successful people (especially in leadership/business) are good looking, intelligent, and tall, and whether or not it should be this way isn't the point.

People love to insist that they don't judge off appearance but judge on the contents of their character, but we still judge off appearance first and form character conclusions off of that (and they last beyond just first impressions).

Those aren't problems to me. Women assuming you're a player is not a bad problem to have (just play up the comfort/providing side a bit) nor it is a problem to have less attractive women you can emergency bang.

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My entire point is that the line is stronger than society says it is. Sure it's not a 1:1 correlation but it's probably fairly high and I'd love to see an in depth correlative study on stuff like this. We know that most successful people (especially in leadership/business) are good looking, intelligent, and tall, and whether or not it should be this way isn't the point.
And if you're short you gotta tap into that inner Joe Pesci

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly....
Very well said.
I do get antsy....my whole life i didnt know why i was getting stared at....i used to think people thought i was going to steal something. And you cant hide....dressing up a little bit sucked because everyone noticed me but nobody said hi.
And you cant be the friendly guy trying to make frienda like a regular dude cuz people expect you to already have an entourage of friends.
Girls always think im cheating. Im like no its just that i like my life worry free since 93