Fun posting ridiculous OLD profile screenshots

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You guys can have your 22 year olds. This is what 52 can look like and your damn right I’m going to try like mofo to hit that:
IMG_5775.jpeg

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ For most guys the main allure physically of older women is the bigger rack, but this speaks to the advantage (and necessity tbh) of acting on your fetishes.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Actually one of the unspoken benefits is that a lot of these women are NOT millennial or younger. They are coming out of 20 or 30 year marriages that failed and it’s normally the dude that f-d up. And their body count is single digits.

They’re classy, know how to behave in relationships and they’re minxes in bed once you unlock them if you know how to. Hell they often think “kinky” is doggie style. They also rarely know how to give head - the bonus is they want to and you can train them to suit you.

Of course there are 304’s but each man needs to devise his own strategies to avoid them…

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF did I just watch? o_O
Can it be unseen and undone again PLEASE?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They’re classy, know how to behave in relationships and they’re minxes in bed once you unlock them if you know how to. Hell they often think “kinky” is doggie style. They also rarely know how to give head - the bonus is they want to and you can train them to suit you.
And a lot of them haven't had good sex in ages, if at all.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've simply got to be ruthless in the early interaction stages with OLD.
Its worse post covid though. Old before 2021 was not easy but it was far far more easy then. Not only a lot more hot pre wall women but overall a lot easier to navigate and get some traction with less effort. Interaction was easy then. 60 percent of the time easy to get their number. Less ghosting.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
She's pretty standard in Northern California, USA. of those that are HWP and not ogres. My first impression of the pro headshot is careerist and professional dater and serial monogamist, NEXT.

Why don't I see women like this on OLD that often anymore?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's pretty standard in Northern California, USA. of those that are HWP and not ogres. My first impression of the pro headshot is careerist and professional dater and serial monogamist, NEXT.
The passive eyes and the smirk are dead giveaways

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, some news chick I saw out and about, she's married actually from guy she met in college. Hot AF though.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230826_051034_Hinge.jpg

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Throuple.

Women were made to be penetrated, a dildo isn’t the same as man. Often one in a couple is the more girly if the two, often the more butch one will allow her to be done by a man, often they will participate as well. If they’re both good looking and you can get in, your in for a decent ride if you can be cool. The more butch one will sometimes allow you to tap as well. For women sex is much more fluid than for heterosexual men.

A lesbian couple with a child and a dog looking for a man. I don't understand.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throuple.

Women were made to be penetrated, a dildo isn’t the same as man. Often one in a couple is the more girly if the two, often the more butch one will allow her to be done by a man, often they will participate as well. If they’re both good looking and you can get in, your in for a decent ride if you can be cool. The more butch one will sometimes allow you to tap as well. For women sex is much more fluid than for heterosexual men.
That would be more bisexual than lesbian but the rest of the explanation makes sense.