Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Jesse Pinkman's approach/field reports thread.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I want to get good at is approaching in grocery stores. @SW15 any advice there?

Also, post 1k. We have good things coming team, this fall is going to be one for the ages. The progress has been unreal and now you will see it all unfold.

I think my first year doing this was like the first year as a head coach for a sports team, you never really win anything big for the most part. Year 2 is when the improvements show. The rebuilding year is done, all hands on deck and let's get this show on the road.

EndlessNameless

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman

Hey Jesse! First I'd like to tell you that I have massive respect for the fact that you do go out and try to improve, I didn't read the whole thread ut it looks like your consistent and that is a good thing. Nice.

However I think you got this "game" thing wrong. From what I read you haven't made any real progress since you started the thread. You're still focusing on trying to fix irrelevant stuff, when you could learn 100x faster by doing simple things. If I may..

-Drop your friend/wingman, don't rely on somebody else to approach. Because what happen is that you wont overcome AA if there is always somebody pushing you to approach. You dont want to miss good opportunities because of AA.
-Drop night game (unless you truly enjoy going out to bars and clubs, but I doubt it seriously), the girls you really want to be (quality girls) with and the hottest girls you will meet them at the clinic, the library, in the elevator, at the post office.. Your wing wont be there with you and you wont be prepared to interact in "normal" settings. Your will power is the only thing that matters.
-Drop the "game", you're not a PUA, girls know when you're out to chase, it's not attractive at all and you look thirsty. Be normal.

What you should do instead:
-If you go out, go out alone and and not with the purpose of approaching. Go out to have a good time with yourself and learn to enjoy your own company in difficult social settings. (going to the restaurant alone, a crowded bar alone, etc..)
-Approach during the day girls that you find attractive (ideally all of them), approach even when the context is not favorable (girl on the phone, or with a friend or in a rush) You will learn a lot.
-Dont overthink things, simplify. Go talk a girl, tell her you wanted to meet her, chit chat for a few minutes, take the # and leave. Set up a date later. It's very easy.
-focus on your style and look, work out.

I had 3 dates this week, 2 8s, 1 10. Met them on the streets. I never go out, I dont have to.
You should work on your ability to meet any woman anywhere at anytime in any settings, not trying to approach "sets" and get rid of c0ckblokers and write super long reports that are useles. You're wasting your time and you dont become the type of man girls find attractive.

You live in Miami I think, I'm sure there are plenty of nice girls you can meet during the day while doing your things.
Good luck!
3 dates in a week with 2 8s and 1 10 that’s quite impressive. What’s your trick ?
I thought I had read somewhere that you had almost given up on dating ;)

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I want to get good at is approaching in grocery stores
Surreptitiously study the groceries attractive women are putting in their trolleys, so you can determine if they are single and whether they count calories or not. Part of the preselection process.

Some approaches/openers:
  • See Obelisk's post below on starting in the produce section.
  • Personally, I have 'poor eyesight' so I will ask an attractive woman if she can read the label and see if there is glucose or sodium in the contents. Asking someone about a product you're buying is a good conversation starter.
  • Another thing is to ask a woman if a (product) she buys is 'any good' because you want to try (product) and you think it might not be as good as advertised or not suitable.
  • Cliche: bump into her trolley with yours and say, 'I usually go for a more subtle approach' however, I found that if you follow up with something like, 'I was distracted by (your shawl), my niece's birthday is coming up and (your shawl) would make a perfect gift', and go from there.
  • Non-verbal: drop some groceries, see if she's the empathetic kind who will help a stranger.
  • At the delicatessen counter, ask an attractive female customer about her favourite sandwich combination (don't use that line on the girl behind the counter)
  • Get in front or behind an attractive women in the queue for the cash register and ask to borrow her (customer discount card) as you left yours at home.
  • For MILFs: show that you're good with kids. Moms look favourable on men who can make their children smile or interact.
  • Stand with a confused expression at the female hygiene product aisle and act a little embarrassed at having to buy tampons. When a woman offers to advise you, tell her you want tampons for their original use, but they don't label what calibre gunshot wound the tampons would fit.
That should get you started. I'm sure you can find approaches/openers better suited to your personal situation.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me about nightlife is the noise man. Like some bars I do not even go to because it is so loud and I am not big on dancing. The noise just kills me. They intentionally turn the volume up the whole way and I always wear ear plugs these days when I am out. It is why I prefer the bar I do, it is an outdoors bar so you can hear people talk the whole time instead of getting drowned in the loud noises.
I found that many 'lounge' bars tend to be less noisy and more conducive to have regular volume conversations.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stand with a confused expression at the female hygiene product aisle and act a little embarrassed at having to buy tampons. When a woman offers to advise you, tell her you want tampons for their original use, but they don't label what calibre gunshot wound the tampons would fit.
Beautiful

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Start with the produce section as your focus.

First of all, it's typically the first area of the store from a traffic flow pattern. The design of the produce racks is low and open which is less threatening by default then a narrower aisle. It naturally lends itself to being naturally opposite her in her line of vision than the aisles. Women also are more prone to stopping and checking out the fruit/vegetables vs grabbing an item off the rack in an aisle and moving on. Even if they're stressed from their day or commute, they tend to move slower as they first get into the produce section and they haven't had reasons in the store to get irritated or impatient yet. It's also an area with visually stimulating and colorful items that can be picked up, and get their attention visually.

Plenty of ways to flirt especially if you have conversational skills like you've been developing. A little situational awareness about the types of items nearby in the aisle where you are can go a long way too.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful
Worked flawlessly, especially when you shake your head and go like 'also, which ones are for fleshwounds and which one for torso wounds?' and when she looks confused, lean over and say, 'torso bleeds more, but arterial spurt is also quite difficult to absorb for most of these tampons'.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, it's typically the first area of the store from a traffic flow pattern. The design of the produce racks is low and open which is less threatening by default then a narrower aisle. It naturally lends itself to being naturally opposite her in her line of vision than the aisles. Women also are more prone to stopping and checking out the fruit/vegetables vs grabbing an item off the rack in an aisle and moving on. Even if they're stressed from their day or commute, they tend to move slower as they first get into the produce section and they haven't had reasons in the store to get irritated or impatient yet. It's also an area with visually stimulating and colorful items that can be picked up, and get their attention visually.
Indeed, produce section is good for conversing with women on how you can see if a melon is ripe or a tomato seems overripe. If you want to display your rebellious bad boy side, you can just 'test' the cherry tomatoes by popping them in your mouth (harmless thievery makes you look like a rogue rather than a criminal).

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 dates in a week with 2 8s and 1 10 that’s quite impressive. What’s your trick ?
I thought I had read somewhere that you had almost given up on dating ;)
Yes, but even if I'm a bit discouraged (modern dating) I still approach, I can't help it, it's part of me now. No tricks, you see a girl you like you go talk to her. Simple as that.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found that many 'lounge' bars tend to be less noisy and more conducive to have regular volume conversations.
From my experience and that of many other guys I know, nightclubs are actually awful for pulling. Here in Miami, I have rarely seen it done and they tend to bring out the worst in people. My best success with nightgame has come from outdoor bars or from ****tail bars.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With regards to grocery game, this should be obvious but timing matters.

If it's a grocery store downtown or near to where people work then the lunchtime rush is the sweetspot. Occasionally after work but most people bail and shop closer to home after work.

If it's one closer to residential areas then 5:30-6:30 will be peak +- an hour or two. In addition, class times for nearby yoga, spin studios and fitness classes can help you target other times to be present. Weekends is usually best in mid-late afternoon on my experience (2-5:30).

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience and that of many other guys I know, nightclubs are actually awful for pulling. Here in Miami, I have rarely seen it done and they tend to bring out the worst in people. My best success with nightgame has come from outdoor bars or from ****tail bars.
Amsterdam has a lot of (lounge) bars and (jazz) cafes where the atmosphere is geared towards conversation. I'm sure there will be bars/cafes in Miami where you don't have to scream to be heard.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I want to get good at is approaching in grocery stores. @SW15 any advice there?

Also, post 1k. We have good things coming team, this fall is going to be one for the ages. The progress has been unreal and now you will see it all unfold.

I think my first year doing this was like the first year as a head coach for a sports team, you never really win anything big for the most part. Year 2 is when the improvements show. The rebuilding year is done, all hands on deck and let's get this show on the road.
-How many of those 1k did you post yourself?

-what is the cost /benefits balance so far? 100 approaches for 1 night of action 1 time?

- seems like a whole lot of work for a very little bit of...gain. with all due respect .

- why don't any one of these women stick around..i mean you did like 100s of approaches? You could and should have at least a gf type of deal out of it imo. You could be better off with "just " a gf...

- feels like low vibration activity. Its a great read at times, but generally...i even wonder if you dont make up half of this shyte.

-oh well...at least you try to improve. Tyat does deserve some credit. I just ain't digging it, and definitely dont wanna spend my days like this (anymore)

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of guys have been coming at me on this thread but I don't really care about either of those users as individuals as much as I do about the message I want to get across. Yes, this whole game journey in general, it isn't pretty. Do not buy into the scams and the fads out there telling you how you can pay a dating coach $3k for a week of motivational speeches and pointless approaches and somehow, magically, your game and love life will be fixed. It is rough and it is a grind, especially when you are in one of if not the most competitive cities in the US for game.

In that time, I had to deal with being awfully sick for a period of time, getting fired, and running into some serious family problems. It threw off my consistency and let me tell you, when you take a break from game, getting back at it is rough.

However, I have gained a lot from it and I want every reader to know that.

1. Old me would have never been able to go to Manhattan for a week and get 4 lays, the version of me did it.

2. Old me would not have been able to make friends with locals in a city and have weekends where he chills on a boat with them and some hot girls, new me did.

3. Old me would have been scared and chickened out if guys tried to take his set at a bar, new me did not.

I am proud of how far I have come in game and we are just getting started. I see it as the first year of being at a coach at a sports program, it was a rebuilding year. I not only had to learn, I had to unlearn a lot of bad habits that I had with women earlier. This is the kind of work it takes. It's not built on flashy pickup lines, it is built on flakes, rejections, hard rejections, women playing you, seeing some bad sides to women, and still not being bitter over it.

A couple of guys are coming in here and saying "oh I would never do it like this". Please for the love of god, don't. Do it your way and share that on your own field report thread (that I wish more guys on here did) rather than coming at me on mines. I am not going to listen or give any weight to your advice so why bother with trying to talk to me about it?

However, I am proud of what I have done in the past year and I do think I am going in the right direction.

Yes, I would do it again if I had a choice, I just hate that I didn't start sooner.

But to any guy reading, this game journey ain't all sunshines and rainbows. That is why most dudes become incels or give up.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amsterdam has a lot of (lounge) bars and (jazz) cafes where the atmosphere is geared towards conversation. I'm sure there will be bars/cafes in Miami where you don't have to scream to be heard.
Funny you mention that, I am just now finding those this year. Ironically changing up my game has caused me to connect better with people who know those spots. I just have a tough go at getting myself to game as much on a weekday since I am all head in on working out, work, eating right, and having a healthy routine so I have a strict schedule there for the most part.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It kind of gets me now why most users prefer to talk theory and debate the non-actionable parts of game rather than post field reports. You make yourself very vulnerable when you post field reports and an easy target. At times, I have thought of only sharing the highlights or only bumping this thread if I get laid and nothing else. However, if I did that, I would not give you the real look into the journey of cold approaching and game.

Could I only post the nights I get laid? Perhaps but then this would be a lay report thread.

Maybe I was foolish to post this field reports thread and at times I do wonder that. I made myself quite vulnerable and really left myself open as an easy target.

But if not for everyone else, its for me. I want something to look back on when I do make it because I know I will. When I look back on the progress I have made from where I started, I am proud. I used to shake at the idea of talking to a hot girl at a bar, now I can do it with ease. I used to get approach anxiety through the roof, now it is gone and I have gotten laid from daygame.

Even though the wins do not line up, the process, what I have built in my life, and the growth has been unreal. Unfortunately, it came off of a lot of losses. Maybe I should have kept the losses to myself.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look man, they do help.

I ran out to the local corner store 1hr ago to grab some beer. It has been raining steady for 2 days so I was suffering from cabin fever and laser focused on getting in, getting what I wanted and getting out.

Cute girl (probably 22-23) in a mini skirt in the first aisle (cute enough if you know what I mean) flashes me a big, genuine smile. No response from me.

I move over two aisles looking for other items. Same girl, SAME reaction from her. I'm totally oblivious because I'm not in the zone to consider anyone I encounter as an option.

Go to the counter to pay and she stands behind me as I chat up the cashier for 30 secs in an animated fashion.

it's not until I get OUTSIDE that I realize I should have at least said something. It was probably nothing but by not even saying "hey" it was guaranteed to stay that way. You don't make any of the baskets you don't try.

That's why FRs do matter.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me about nightlife is the noise man. Like some bars I do not even go to because it is so loud and I am not big on dancing. The noise just kills me. They intentionally turn the volume up the whole way and I always wear ear plugs these days when I am out. It is why I prefer the bar I do, it is an outdoors bar so you can hear people talk the whole time instead of getting drowned in the loud noises.

As for nightlife itself, yeah I never buy the whole go out and dance like a moron because you are having a good time. No, you are out to talk to girls.
You're at bars to get laid. You can make alcohol drinks at home if you want to drink. I can make a good number of drinks at home. It's easy to go to a liquor store and stock up.

The noise is a big issue in nightlife. Even in my early to mid 20s when I was out at bars, I was dealing with this. It's very difficult to seduce without some sort of meaningful conversation.

Outdoors and quieter lounge type places are very good choices in nightlife.

The issue with daygame is that even in a city like Miami, the volume is just not there.
Daygame is not usually a volume play as compared to night game.

Most USA cities are not well set up for street game daygame, but there are daygame options in most USA cities.

Outdoor game is the most difficult non-bar venue approaching that can be done.

Maybe I should have kept the losses to myself.
Absolutely not. Seeing the ins and outs of doing cold approaching is valuable to the community at large. Approaching strangers is a labor intensive process. You have detailed the process better than most would have. People need to see that for the wins, there are a lot of losses involved.

@obelisk had some good suggestions there.

I think grocery store selection is the biggest thing, which he didn't mention. It's best to pick grocery stores in areas with a lot of unmarried people in the general area. There's a reason that you'll never catch me trying to approach in grocery stores in the suburbs. I know the women I'm seeking won't be in a suburban grocery store.

Then you'd have to consider the brand. Each grocery store has its own audience. You would need to familiarize yourself with the various grocery store brands. Do you think the women you want grocery shop at Walmart or Whole Foods? Somewhere else? Figure out your audience, pick store brands, and then it becomes more tactical.

In the early days of grocery store approaching, I followed Roosh's "Day Bang" method of starting conversations based on what's in a woman's grocery basket, using the GALNUC framework, and arranging a date. The GALNUC framework is a good framework. I have enough approaching experience now that I can freestyle in approaches but I still think it's a good framework. I like the Open, Stack, Vibe, Investment and Close framework from the London Daygame Model from Torero-Krauser too, but I think that's a more advanced principle than GALNUC.

You can really approach in any aisle but produce is a good one. Wine/beer areas are also good. If you want to do approaching in wine/beer areas, you might also want to consider approaching in liquor stores. There are some higher end chain liquor stores in certain areas which can work for approaching. I don't have much interest in approaching in more dive-ish liquor stores.

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is lacking proof.

We need AI to require OP to add a picture/img file in the thread when using word "lays"

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is lacking proof.

We need AI to require OP to add a picture/img file in the thread when using word "lays"
Hell why not a spy cam?