Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Atlanta's scene.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nashville women have the worst attitudes out of any women in the US IMHO. They all think they are God's gift and try so hard to portray themselves as the Los Angeles of the south. Everyone thinks they are a 50k millionaire because they split an apartment in the Gulch, East Nash, or 12th South. Yes, you have that in Atlanta and other cities, but it is extraordinary bad in Nashville.
I would make arguments that women in Phoenix and Dallas have worse attitudes than Nashville. I went to Nashville for a week once 10+ years ago. Even then, with limited exposure to Nashville, I was able to see how Nashville women could be a pain.

Centennial Park is full of naive families and homeless. I used to run at that park and I an instance with a hobo led me to stop doing so. Note, this was pre-pandemic, so things could've changed. Nashville has hotter women than Atlanta, but that’s where it ends.
That sucks. I liked Centennial Park when I went but I might have gotten the wrong idea.

People tend to base Nashville off of their weekend vacation experiences on Broadway which is an inaccurate representation of the city. Most of the women you meet on Broadway are either tourists or celebrating some event.
I believe it. I have no idea how Nashville became some hub for bachelorette parties.

It is way easier to get laid in Atlanta, the job opportunities/COL is much better, the weather isn't as severe, and it is a much bigger city in general.
Those are all good things about Atlanta.

When I went to Nashville, I was evaluating whether or not I wanted to live in Nashville and I decided to pass after that visit.

I haven't been to Atlanta.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeahhhh I agree with you there on the attitudes of local Nashville women. They can be very stuck up. They also think they’re too good for Broadway which is hilarious lol
Yeah it's ridiculous, they either prefer overpriced lounges or these rinky dink bars that have staff that know them from HS or something stupid.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would make arguments that women in Phoenix and Dallas have worse attitudes than Nashville. I went to Nashville for a week once 10+ years ago. Even then, with limited exposure to Nashville, I was able to see how Nashville women could be a pain.
Nashville gets worse and worse year by year. I think 2008-2011 was peak Nashville and afterwards it went on a decline. I have never been to Phoenix, but I have been to Dallas and interact with women from Dallas. Dallas women aren't as bad as Nashville, but on par with women from Atlanta.

Those are all good things about Atlanta.

When I went to Nashville, I was evaluating whether or not I wanted to live in Nashville and I decided to pass after that visit.

I haven't been to Atlanta.
You made a smart decision lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am starting to realize over the years that I cannot stand Southern women at all and just how nasty most of them really were. I know in the "Manosphere", which is a joke now, there is this perception that the West Coast party girl or the brash East Coast girls are a problem and "not feminine". In my opinion, the south and areas that try to imitate it culturally (Long Island, NY for instance) produce some of the worst women in the country.

It didn't hit me until I started to interact with women from elsewhere in the country. Girls from the East Coast might be brash and mean but what you see is what you get. West Coast girls might party a lot and have loose morals or be flakey but they are just chill overall, even if some are mean. Southern girls are the most two-faced women in all of America and some of the most downright nasty ones too. You don't really know this until you have been around them.

I have not met a more entitled, narcissistic, and bitter group of women in the US than those from places like Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, Virginia and Tennessee. By comparison, because of the South having such an obesity rate and a high black population (most guys aren't into black girls), the typical blonde Becky from Georgia looks good. However, pull her out of Atlanta and place her in NYC and Miami or any city with hot girls in it, see how quickly her value goes down.

I've seen how these women act when they get humbled like that in my years in NYC. Always the first girl to start the drama, always bitter, always disrespectful, and major Karens. Oh and if they ever see you running game in public, they will get all self-righteous to the point that even a West Coast Feminist will become your friend. See how quickly the pull the Self-Righteous Jesus card in those circumstances.

Just go look at that video posted a while back on TikTok of this blonde overreacting about being approached in the parking lot, come to find she was the typical "Christian" in Virginia.

Southerners are also backwards people that hate seeing others get ahead. Most of them are fat, lazy, stupid, and ignorant. A lot of them even take pride in that. Quite a few try to act like bullies but end up being more bark than bite in almost all cases, main dudes always starting fights and trying to get under your skin.

All in all, I am happy I got out of that dumpy area of the country. You never get ahead in life being there. People don't value the right things but put on that mask of "Good Christians".

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The silver lining is that in most southern cities, I think guys with decent game and decent looks can absolutely do well. As much as I thrash Atlanta, my Bumble, Hinge, and Tinder matches went way up when I was back there and this in 2023. Meanwhile, I barely get anything in Miami and have to actually pull teeth here. If you are a reasonably good looking guy in Atlanta that approaches, you can clean up. The average Southern dude has really bad game and needs Church to meet women if he couldn't do it in school.

It's just that when you look at it overall, you don't want to actually spend your 20s or even your early 30s in Atlanta. The city sort of makes you settle for less in life. Things are way too slow and you just get comfortable after a while. Your dollar stretches way further than it could in a real major city. I found a luxury 2 bedroom for $3k a month rent, you will not find that anywhere in Miami other than way out in the hood but this was in one of Atlanta's top neighborhoods.

You have to almost fight that urge of comfort. Atlanta can easily get comfortable which is good when you are an old guy in his 40s looking for a slower life. There are also a segment of women fed up with the local scene who are desperate for a guy to screw them well. The thing is that you have to do some cold approach to find those women. The foreign women in Atlanta and transplants not a part of the Buckhead scene are some of the easiest low hanging fruit.

Most local guys lack game and these women are so desperate.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been to Dallas and interact with women from Dallas. Dallas women aren't as bad as Nashville, but on par with women from Atlanta.
When there are discussions about social environments in various cities, Dallas and Atlanta are often compared. It's good to see your input on that.

I think 2008-2011 was peak Nashville....You made a smart decision lol.
Thank you. The decision was clear to me. Even though I went to Nashville around the time of Peak Nashville, I still wasn't impressed enough to want to move there.

It didn't hit me until I started to interact with women from elsewhere in the country. Girls from the East Coast might be brash and mean but what you see is what you get. West Coast girls might party a lot and have loose morals or be flakey but they are just chill overall, even if some are mean. Southern girls are the most two-faced women in all of America and some of the most downright nasty ones too. You don't really know this until you have been around them.
I do like the element of East Coast women about what you see is what you get.

Even the Southwest has some elements of two-faced women like the Southeastern states. I've seen it in Dallas. Dallas gets transplants from everywhere, so sometimes it's tough to assess things fairly.

The attitudes of native Arizona and Southern California women are often pretty bad too.

By comparison, because of the South having such an obesity rate and a high black population (most guys aren't into black girls), the typical blonde Becky from Georgia looks good. However, pull her out of Atlanta and place her in NYC and Miami or any city with hot girls in it, see how quickly her value goes down.
I could totally see this happening. Most non-Black guys are not into Black women. Atlanta has a lot of Blacks, so White women in Atlanta can get a value boost because of this.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 I would argue that the white women of Dallas are probably better than the white women of Atlanta. In Atlanta, you have such a high black population that it superinflates the ratings of a white girl and gives her a top tier level of entitlement. Atlanta white girls are also quite ratchet and trashy. I mean she can be worshiping Jesus one moment and listening to gangster rap the very next.

The reason I think this is true is because Dallas has a lot of Latinas to keep the white girls on their feet in terms of competition as well as a higher white population so white women really aren't special there. Atlanta is so black that any white girl automatically gets a +2 rating for not being black. The population of Indian, Latina, and Asian girls in Atlanta is also laughably low, same for the Middle Eastern women there.

I'd argue that is what makes Atlanta worse than Dallas and maybe even Nashville although tbh, all three cities suck. All 3 of them are cities you raise a family in, not game in. They are small, full of traditional people, cliquish, and stuck in their old ways in quite some ways. I feel for any man who has to game in these cities and their backwards atmospheres.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I think this is true is because Dallas has a lot of Latinas to keep the white girls on their feet in terms of competition as well as a higher white population so white women really aren't special there. Atlanta is so black that any white girl automatically gets a +2 rating for not being black. The population of Indian, Latina, and Asian girls in Atlanta is also laughably low, same for the Middle Eastern women there.
This makes sense. In Los Angeles, white women have to compete against Latinas and Asian women which humbles them vs like in the southeast where the brown competition is extremely minimum.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15 I would argue that the white women of Dallas are probably better than the white women of Atlanta. In Atlanta, you have such a high black population that it superinflates the ratings of a white girl and gives her a top tier level of entitlement. Atlanta white girls are also quite ratchet and trashy. I mean she can be worshiping Jesus one moment and listening to gangster rap the very next.

The reason I think this is true is because Dallas has a lot of Latinas to keep the white girls on their feet in terms of competition as well as a higher white population so white women really aren't special there
I would rather date White women in Dallas as compared to White women in Atlanta, even with the problems with the White women in Dallas.

Dallas' black population is smaller than it was in 1990 and also smaller than Atlanta's.

I think the point about Latinas in Dallas is one that has merit, but not entirely true. Dallas White women and Dallas Latinas tend to run in separate circles.

Atlanta's White women are likely overinflated from weaker competition from Black women.

I'd argue that is what makes Atlanta worse than Dallas and maybe even Nashville although tbh, all three cities suck. All 3 of them are cities you raise a family in, not game in. They are small, full of traditional people, cliquish, and stuck in their old ways in quite some ways. I feel for any man who has to game in these cities and their backwards atmospheres.
It's a good argument and I'm going to take part of this quote and take it to the Dallas thread. I'll get way into Dallas details on an Atlanta thread and I don't want to derail an Atlanta thread.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes sense. In Los Angeles, white women have to compete against Latinas and Asian women which humbles them vs like in the southeast where the brown competition is extremely minimum.
Even LA white girls aren't all that bad despite So Cal getting the bad reputation that it has with women. I think the competition keeps them humble. I just think Atlanta being a big city and mostly black makes the white women beyond conceited, despite them not having that much to be conceited about.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather date White women in Dallas as compared to White women in Atlanta, even with the problems with the White women in Dallas.

Dallas' black population is smaller than it was in 1990 and also smaller than Atlanta's.

I think the point about Latinas in Dallas is one that has merit, but not entirely true. Dallas White women and Dallas Latinas tend to run in separate circles.

Atlanta's White women are likely overinflated from weaker competition from Black women.
I mean both are losses and not worth the hassle IMO but at least Dallas women have some class. Atlanta white girls are ratchet along with having a bad attitude. You can bring a Dallas girl to a fancy event, an Atlanta girl will be twerking at a Country Club.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just think Atlanta being a big city and mostly black makes the white women beyond conceited, despite them not having that much to be conceited about.
I mean both are losses and not worth the hassle IMO but at least Dallas women have some class. Atlanta white girls are ratchet along with having a bad attitude. You can bring a Dallas girl to a fancy event, an Atlanta girl will be twerking at a Country Club.
I can imagine Atlanta White women being overly conceited due to a lack of competition from other races/ethnicities. I can't imagine a White girl twerking at a country club. There are a number of fancy events in Dallas. From what I've seen of the fancy Dallas events, I'm not aware of White women twerking at them.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can imagine Atlanta White women being overly conceited due to a lack of competition from other races/ethnicities. I can't imagine a White girl twerking at a country club. There are a number of fancy events in Dallas. From what I've seen of the fancy Dallas events, I'm not aware of White women twerking at them.
I remember after hitting up the bar district in buckhead, we would encounter the worst acting drunk white women at the Waffle House off Rosswell

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember after hitting up the bar district in buckhead, we would encounter the worst acting drunk white women at the Waffle House off Rosswell
Waffle House between 1 AM - 4 AM is not a classy place in any way. Atlanta is very well known for Waffle House and there are also Waffle House locations in the Dallas area.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waffle House between 1 AM - 4 AM is not a classy place in any way. Atlanta is very well known for Waffle House and there are also Waffle House locations in the Dallas area.
Yeah but these were white women that didn't look ratchet upon appearance, more so your yuppie millennial white women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory about Atlanta that I like to call the Southern Inflation Theory. It is not exactly just relevant to the south but it is relevant to most lower cost of living cities that attract people from places like NY and CA. Here is the theory and I think it is so relevant to Atlanta.

People who could not cut it up north moved down to Atlanta for hopes of a better and cheaper life where their dollars stretched further since lower taxes and lower cost of living. The people who could last and do well in NYC either stayed or at worst went to a Miami if that. Instead, what you ended up with is a lot of second rate Yankees from places like New Jersey, the Rust Belt states (especially Pennsylvania), and other dumps moving down to Atlanta. This is also true for the ratchet and ghetto trash that predominates in a lot of Atlanta, it is from the more broke parts of the northeast.

However, when these people who are objectively lower status, lower class, and quite frankly, losers, from the north move down south they get an inflated ego. A lot of these people were the laughing stock in the Tri-State area, in most cases (not all), and when they moved to Atlanta, they got a bigger ego. Despite that bigger ego, deep down inside, they knew they were lower status and trash back at home. As a result, they develop this complex.

A lot of these people act arrogant, rude, snobby, and think they are better than everyone to cover up for the fact that in their actual place of origin, they were a joke. I call it the Southern Inflation Theory. People from high cost of living and competitive areas move down south, get inflated egos to cover up for their insecurities from back home, and become unbearable.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Southern Inflation Theory.....People from high cost of living and competitive areas move down south, get inflated egos to cover up for their insecurities from back home, and become unbearable.
I saw Southern Inflation Theory in action in Phoenix and mentioned its effects in the opening post of the "Observations on Phoenix's Scene" thread. It makes sense to me that Southern Inflation Theory would appear in Atlanta as well.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The southern inflation theory is true. Most people leaving your big 5 states(California, New York, Illinois, Michigan, and Pennsylvania) are the weakest links. Up and moving to a completely different state is not something your average stable person would consider doing.