Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rational Male Author Exposed

Draper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cnn alert
I don't watch CNN or any other US propaganda news left or right.
But I've talked to Russians and Ukrainians. Also I have plenty of friends in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.
Everybody in eastern Europe knows what a ****hole Russia has become. And not just since last year, they've been telling me for 20 years that Putin is a would-be Hitler who will destroy his country some day but not before killing tens of thousands of people.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't watch CNN or any other US propaganda news left or right.
But I've talked to Russians and Ukrainians. Also I have plenty of friends in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.
Everybody in eastern Europe knows what a ****hole Russia has become. And not just since last year, they've been telling me for 20 years that Putin is a would-be Hitler who will destroy his country some day but not before killing tens of thousands of people.
Yeah, I would assume countries previously screwed by Russia and the USSR in the past will have a bad opinion on Russia. However, your post is still filled with emotional distraught and irrationality.

Draper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I would assume countries previously screwed by Russia and the USSR in the past will have a bad opinion on Russia. However, your post is still filled with emotional distraught and irrationality.
LOL.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. very shaky basis ... a 32yrs old woman marrying a 28yrs old recovering AFC (by his own admission) after only 8 months of dating, 4 of which were non-exclusive doesn't scream genuine desire to me but desperation and biological clock ticking. Rollo proudly states:

He likes to believe he was the chosen one, the other interpretation of the facts is that he was the only one willing to marry. The 2 rich guys didn't want to commit, for them the future Mrs Tomassi was just a plate. :rolleyes:
I didn't see where she is supposedly 4 years older than he is. I agree that the time together was too short before marriage. It has lasted now 25+ years and a daughter has been raised into adulthood.

2. his own words

Does that sound like a happily married man to you? Or more like a frustrated man who used to be free to 'bang' several women and now is forced to 'bang' only one? :rolleyes: Firstly, if marriage has, in your own words, why the heck did you marry in the first place? Secondly, that line of thinking is that of a defeated man who can't even envision a happy marriage, let alone being part of one. Deep mutual love, overcoming challenges and building a life together is something unique that can only be experienced as a married man.
I think he was speaking in more general terms than specifically about his own marriage.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't see where she is supposedly 4 years older than he is.
It's not in the article ... it's common knowledge his wife is a few years older than him, I pulled the 4 from memory.
I think he was speaking in more general terms than specifically about his own marriage.
Nah, look how Rollo started that whole paragraph:
After 16 years of marriage I can honestly say there are no appreciable advantages (outside of raising children) that a man cannot enjoy single that he can married.
If instead of the bolded part he had said 'after 16 years of observing and researching married couples' then I would have agreed with you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not in the article ... it's common knowledge his wife is a few years older than him, I pulled the 4 from memory.
I didn't know that Mrs. Tomassi was older than he is. Since he's 55, that would mean she's pushing 60. I never thought she was substantially younger but I would have guessed she was something like 1-3 years younger.

After 16 years of marriage I can honestly say there are no appreciable advantages (outside of raising children) that a man cannot enjoy single that he can married.
That might be true in theory, but it might not be true in practice. In practice, it's a bit more complicated and it really depends.

The biggest problem is that a lot of men are pussie beggars. A lot of unattached, unmarried men struggle to get laid on a consistent basis. Most unmarried men will need at least an unmarried relationship in order to get laid consistently.

Married men don't have to make the effort to seduce new pussie, which can be a time savings. In the modern marriage, there is not a lot of sex after the first few years of marriage. Men married 5+ years are often getting more sex than an incel or borderline incel, and a lot of unattached men are incel or borderline incel. A guy in an unmarried relationship with a decent sex life is going to get more sex than most married men.

A married man might get more social invitations after his early to mid 30s as compared to a completely unattached man. Social circles tend to dry up for unattached men in their 30s/40s, even with more and more Millennials being childless. Unmarried, attached men have slightly better social lives because they can do some couples activities. For 30s/40s people today, the default is still married couples and they typically have children.

A lot of the newer, Millennial wives are not amazing home cooks unlike previous generations of women. The typical Millennial married man can't assume he'll get better home cooked meals as a married man than he would as an unmarried man living separately from a girlfriend or being attached.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the newer, Millennial wives are not amazing home cooks unlike previous generations of women. The typical Millennial married man can't assume he'll get better home cooked meals as a married man than he would as an unmarried man living separately from a girlfriend or being attached.
gotta disagree lol

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is a clout chaser, she's been involved in so many YouTube dramas it's ridiculous, most of the space does not take this person seriously; I glanced through this thread before but I didnt realize Venti was who this was about, very little credibility here.
You're right she is, Rollo would have been better off ignoring her, but he couldn't resist and claimed he had her nudes (when she was underage) obviously he didn't put them out nor does he have them (he did ask for them and the emails show this)still why would you even put that out there? Rollo has a habit of being a chatty patty

I got a bitterpill for the Rollo is married haters. Married game is game on hard mode.
Way more skill and discipline is needed then spinning plates.
Dating and spunning plates is kindergarden stuff.
The stakes are much higher and the attraction must be maintained longer then your average 2 yr gf in this world of unlimited options for your girl.
Im not talking your fat wife. Im talking better looking women who care for their bodies and have brains.
What you say isn't wrong and I totally agree with you that maintaining a marriage is harder than dating . The problem is Rollo makes content for single guys when his perspective is based on 2nd hand information. Has Rollo ever used a dating app? Has Rollo spun plates in the last two decades? for goodness sake his latest book is called "The Players Handbook" why not write a book called "The Married Mans Handbook" or "The relationship handbook" I seldom hear Rollo talk about his marriage from the perspective of keeping your wife's interest or how to have a healthy relationship dynamic matter fact he tries to avoid talking about his marriage, and I get it most of his audience is young guys who are Type A personality and some I would say even autistic from reading the comments on his youtube page.

IMO Rollo is not qualified to give advice on being a player in 2023, The game is different Rollo never experienced dating in the social media era. Now can he write a relationship or marriage book in 2023? yes he is qualified for that

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right she is, Rollo would have been better off ignoring her, but he couldn't resist and claimed he had her nudes (when she was underage) obviously he didn't put still why would you even put that out there? Rollo has a habit of being a chatty patty
I haven't been abreast of this but that's a really dumb thing to do, the manosphere already comes with the run-of-the-mill stereotypes, how this was supposed to help that seems short sighted, the space can't and shouldn't support this type of behavior, sounds like Blackmail at minimum.

Finding nudes of this person wouldn't be hard I'm sure, seems like an egotistical self serving thing to do in this space.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon you went sideways by saying Rollos knowledge is 2nd hand. He brought quite a few foundational things to men. To "men" regardless of your walk of life. He teaches you how to deal with mom sister and wives.
This stuff is as sure as gravity.
Rollo Piggybacked a lot of stuff he got from Pook if you do your research and history of the site you would know this but I'm not trying to argue im just here to watch the shytshow and laugh

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cooked that? What the hell is that? Looks like bacon/ham wrapped bananas with cheese.
its food the baby boomers and early gen xers grew up with. Remember, their parents and grand parents lived through prohibition, WW2, and the Great Depression and loved TV dinners.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO Rollo is not qualified to give advice on being a player in 2023, The game is different Rollo never experienced dating in the social media era. Now can he write a relationship or marriage book in 2023? yes he is qualified for that
Only thing that matters to me is what tech is useful. The source can be gay and 100 years old for all I care. If the tech nets results all else is irrelevant. Lots of young "players" are giving shyt advice. Not saying RT is always right, just that I consider the info, test it and use or discard/adjust.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... and not fact-checking
... to look like a beta gossiper for presenting false information
... but Rollo wants to be relevant the main issue is Rollo should be talking about marriage and how to have happy relationships instead he's in his late 50s writing "The Players Handbook"
Early 50s, you beta gossiper. I view this as a celebrity going after someone who doxed his family.

But you're also right about Rollo's marriage being a better source for book material. He has written about "passive dread", where a wife needs to feel some fear of losing her man to other women who desire him - otherwise her desire dries up. Unfortunately if he wants to preserve his privacy (and his family's privacy), a book about married life which leaves out his wife isn't credible.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me about this Venti hag is the fact that when the Manosphere was at its peak like with Roosh and ROK, she would have never been let off the hook. This trashy guidette would have gone crying back to the nunnery. The rate at which ROK or the old Manosphere would have just torn her apart would have made her quit Youtube altogether. I saw ROK at their peak and what they did to the likes of feminists and any of their opposition, this trashy hag would not have remained on Youtube.

Then here we have the new Manosphere of F&F who are getting smacked around on their own podcast, losing to Aba & Preach like crazy, and getting steamrolled with ease.

It is so sad to see. It is like seeing an old Randy Couture, Tony Ferguson or a fighter way past their prime still remaining in the UFC when they should be quitting and letting a new breed take their place.

When ROK went down, the Manosphere lost all of its bite.

The Manosphere after ROK is almost like Hip Hop after the east coast dominance. It became less about the lyrics and savage disses and more about the beats and billboard Hot 100 ratings.

The old Manosphere was like Nas and Biggie. The new Manosphere is like Drake.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What gets me about this Venti hag is the fact that when the Manosphere was at its peak like with Roosh and ROK, she would have never been let off the hook. This trashy guidette would have gone crying back to the nunnery. The rate at which ROK or the old Manosphere would have just torn her apart would have made her quit Youtube altogether. I saw ROK at their peak and what they did to the likes of feminists and any of their opposition, this trashy hag would not have remained on Youtube.
I liked the Manosphere of Roosh and Return of Kings (ROK).

Brittany Venti seems to be surviving this. She's clapping back and not backing down.

The Manosphere after ROK is almost like Hip Hop after the east coast dominance. It became less about the lyrics and savage disses and more about the beats and billboard Hot 100 ratings.

Very true. Good analogy too.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ROK was never my cup of tea. To me it was a good concept but it quickly went from offering guidance to obnoxious click bait from guys like Matt F o r n e y who was bald, fat, and promoting sexual tourism in the Philippines as "red pill." I felt like they were always trying to piss people off, maybe that is your point though on the whole Hip Hop analogy.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROK was never my cup of tea. To me it was a good concept but it quickly went from offering guidance to obnoxious click bait from guys like Matt F o r n e y who was bald, fat, and promoting sexual tourism in the Philippines as "red pill." I felt like they were always trying to piss people off, maybe that is your point though on the whole Hip Hop analogy.
I stopped reading it after they took the hard turn to the Incel alt right racism path and cringe crybaby men’s rights activism.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped reading it after they took the hard turn to the Incel alt right racism path and cringe crybaby men’s rights activism.
Ya, there were writers there (also on Roissy's comments section) that were there for the racism and fascism; you could tell they brought nothing to the table when it came to getting laid. It's just self loathing since Roosh is a Turk and Roissy is a Jew.