Reasons on why the manosphere creates more Incels& weak-minded men than women and society combined.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bridget Moynahan is more than 6 years older than Tom Brady. When a man dates a woman 6 years older that's not considered alpha. If an ordinary person does that, he's usually criticized for being a weak AFC with scarcity mentality. Why should Tom Brady get a pass for dating a woman 6 years older when a regular guy would be criticized for the same? In 2004 when they started dating, Tom Brady had already been a part of 2 Super Bowl winning teams.
Dude .. go hit some golf balls This is not a good look for you

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had me until this paragraph. Older guys can get hot girls, I've done it and I've seen it. Now maybe a "geezer" can't get hot girls, but a guy in his 30s and 40s who has it together most certainly can.
This statement got taken somewhat out of context by many on here. Can an older guy hypothetically get hot girls in their prime if he was decent looking, cool, had his life together, and had game? Yes. In fact, I see it in Miami all the time and I saw it in NYC all the time too. The thing is that this is not true for the vast majority of older guys. Most older guys are out of shape, cynical, beat down from life, not fun to be around, and not that big of a hit to younger women as a result.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is why this whole older guys getting hot girls thing is largely BS. She has a status and reputation to guard, she is not going to go for some old geezer who cannot relate to her in any way when tons of men her age are throwing themselves at her. Plus, she has plenty of options to make money if she is hot.
Most older guys are out of shape, cynical, beat down from life, not fun to be around, and not that big of a hit to younger women as a result.
The 2nd point is true.

Even older men who aren't overweight often can't get that big of an age gap. Your point about beat down from life is a good point. If an older guy keeps a healthy weight until 35-44, he's still going to have numerous failed relationships, failed approaches, and failed first dates without sex to his name. That will take a toll.

I have said many times on this forum that the typical guy in his 30s and 40s is a vagina beggar and will end up with whatever mediocre to subpar woman he can get.

Can an older guy hypothetically get hot girls in their prime if he was decent looking, cool, had his life together, and had game? Yes. In fact, I see it in Miami all the time and I saw it in NYC all the time too. The thing is that this is not true for the vast majority of older guys.
Yes, there are older men who can get hot women in their prime but it isn't the norm. Also, after about age 50, the relationship is somewhat transactional.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is that this is not true for the vast majority of older guys. Most older guys are out of shape, cynical, beat down from life, not fun to be around, and not that big of a hit to younger women as a result.
Yeah, the caveat is you have to be in shape and have your sh!t together. I always say that if you invest in improving yourself in your 20s, you'll see dividends in your 30s. The other thing is some guys have a mental block about age, I always had the mindset that age difference didn't matter. Because I had seen it, and I guess that helped me believe it.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting idea, but there were other killings with strong incel themes before Eliot Rodger. Columbine High School massacre (1999), Virginia Tech massacre (2007) and the George Sodini LA Fitness killing (2009) were all incel related.
That's true, and all those crimes were high profile but there really was a shift after Rodger. I was a senior in high school when that happened and I remember all the talk of incels in the media in the immediate aftermath, especially since I used to lurk on manoshpere blogs in those days. At the time I myself was feeling depressed since I was a virgin, and I also had vaguely blackpilled views. However I never held radical or hateful sentiments, I merely believed that I was doomed to be a virgin even though in hindsight there was nothing wrong with me. In high school I was clueless about how to get girls and because I had no dating experience I erronously believed something was wrong with me, and I was drawn to the blackpill because it provided an "answer" as to why I was a virgin even if that answer was false. When Eliot Rodger happened I realized I needed to escape that line of thinking and not fall to the blackpill. Maybe that's why that specific event sticks out in my mind so much. It was a turning point in my own outlook as well as a turning point in the broader scope of society.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true, and all those crimes were high profile but there really was a shift after Rodger. I was a senior in high school when that happened and I remember all the talk of incels in the media in the immediate aftermath, especially since I used to lurk on manoshpere blogs in those days. At the time I myself was feeling depressed since I was a virgin, and I also had vaguely blackpilled views. However I never held radical or hateful sentiments, I merely believed that I was doomed to be a virgin even though in hindsight there was nothing wrong with me. In high school I was clueless about how to get girls and because I had no dating experience I erronously believed something was wrong with me, and I was drawn to the blackpill because it provided an "answer" as to why I was a virgin even if that answer was false. When Eliot Rodger happened I realized I needed to escape that line of thinking and not fall to the blackpill. Maybe that's why that specific event sticks out in my mind so much. It was a turning point in my own outlook as well as a turning point in the broader scope of society.
Elliot Roger was the first incel to break in which you could see him actually being successful with women in your own head. Even Roosh wrote an article about this as well. Before Elliot Rodger, your typical black pill incel consisted of your deprived neckbeard in a trench coat with a possible case of Autism or Aspergers. After Ellion Rodger, you started to see more Normies & Chad lites gravitate towards it.

BergischerLöwe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elliot Roger was the first incel to break in which you could see him actually being successful with women in your own head. Even Roosh wrote an article about this as well. Before Elliot Rodger, your typical black pill incel consisted of your deprived neckbeard in a trench coat with a possible case of Autism or Aspergers. After Ellion Rodger, you started to see more Normies & Chad lites gravitate towards it.
I remember when that roosh article came out. Didn't Rodger also possibly have autism or something similar? I've heard that before but as far as I know it's never been officially confirmed

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when that roosh article came out. Didn't Rodger also possibly have autism or something similar? I've heard that before but as far as I know it's never been officially confirmed
TBH, I don't think he did. I think he was relatable to a lot of struggling men that felt like they were doing the right things, but were stuck in a rabbit hole. When you combine that with already established wealth and entitlement in a college setting, that can spell disaster. During my dark ages in college, I could relate to his frustrations, but I will not condone him for what he did. I had muscles to the point where I was confused as a D1 SEC football player, my looks were on point, I am over 6ft tall, I was going after a degree with good income prospects, I came from one of the richest or the richest suburb in the state, and I was still struggling with women in my point of view. I could get one-night stands, but I could not get a relationship to save my life lol. At that point, how do you keep yourself from getting frustrated?

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless, your better chances of fvcking the hottest younger women are in your twenties and early thirties to stretch it.
Yes, that is correct. But it seems that very few people understand this.

By both being in your 20s, you have higher probability to seduce even just based on age and same interests alone.

The older you are, the more things you would need to have going for you, in order for the woman to choose you over someone whose is her age.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In your 20s youre in your best physical body no doubt about it. Problem is most men in this age are largely still awkward, unconfident, only beginning to get started with their career etc. They do not have the experience and wisdom that comes from time. Most men in their 20s therefore aren't going to be able to take full advantage of this period in their youth. A small number do, but not most.

To say older men are out of their depth and going without, you'd be sorely mistaken. I'm not even talking about Seeking Arrangement type **** - plenty young hot women being taken off the market by men 5+ years older.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tom Brady is overrated as an attractor-seducer of women. He dated and had a kid with a woman older than he is (actress Bridget Moynahan) and picked up a woman that Leonardo DiCaprio discarded in the "Leo discards women right around age 25" style (Gisele Bundchen).

Bridget Moynahan would be a strong argument for why Brady is beta.
Dude on what type of drugs are you on?

So everyone that dates someone that Leo DiCaprio banged is beta? How about the guys the girls dated before leo DiCaprio? Are they alpher because leo DiCaprio is dating their leftovers?

Even with a woman that is 6 years older than you, if she is amazing who cares bro?

If you have to choose between 2 girls that are amazing, do you think that you will choose the one younger necessarily?

There are decent amount of women In their late 20s - early 30s that look better than a lot of girls in their early 20s

Being young does not equate with being hot

If you want a definition of what means to be seen alpha by a woman is for her to want to bear your children and f8ck you raw. That is why really successful people that are also good with women have a lot of children with different women

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a definition of what means to be seen alpha by a woman is for her to want to bear your children and f8ck you raw.
Then what's the definition of a beta plough-horse, the guy the woman settles for and has children with when she's +30, after she's been pumped & dumped by some real alphas and a few douchebags? :rolleyes:

So everyone that dates someone that Leo DiCaprio banged is beta?
No, he's not beta if he just fvcks them. If he seriously dates, marries, has kids with and then unsurprisingly ends up a divorced, part time dad, then yeah he's beta. He wasn't as smart as Leo to realize she's not wife material and had to learn it the hard way.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your better chances of fvcking the hottest younger women are in your twenties and early thirties to stretch it.
I agree that a man's best chances with young, attractive women are around 25-30. That's young enough to have a good physique but old enough to have some developing career accomplishments and old enough to have developed some seduction skills. 25-30 year olds have easier access to younger women than the 35-40 year old man.

If he seriously dates, marries, has kids with and then unsurprisingly ends up a divorced, part time dad, then yeah he's beta. He wasn't as smart as Leo to realize she's not wife material and had to learn it the hard way.
Leo saw something with Gisele Bundchen that Tom Brady did not see. I agree that it is unsurprising that Brady ended up a divorced, part time dad. Gisele is 3 years younger than Tom Brady. It initially wasn't a bad pairing, but he stayed too long in that relationship.

The Bridget Moynahan relationship is bigger proof that Brady isn't the alpha male that some think. A 26-27 year old man who has been the quarterback of 2 Super Bowl winning teams (Brady in 2004) does not start a relationship with a woman 6 years older than he is if he's a true alpha male. In 2004, Brady could have easily had an 18-23 year old, not a 32 year old.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leo saw something with Gisele Bundchen that Tom Brady did not see. I agree that it is unsurprising that Brady ended up a divorced, part time dad. Gisele is 3 years younger than Tom Brady. It initially wasn't a bad pairing, but he stayed too long in that relationship.
Gisele was with Leo for 5 years, that means she was practically married. So Tom Brady got himself a divorced woman. How the heck is that alpha guys? :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gisele was with Leo for 5 years, that means she was practically married. So Tom Brady got himself a divorced woman. How the heck is that alpha guys? :rolleyes:
In general, a woman who has a long, failed non-marital relationship (such as 5 years) and no kids in that relationship doesn't see her market value erode that much.

Even divorced women with 0 kids still don't lose that much market value, though a divorced woman with no kids has lower market value than a woman with long, failed non-marital relationships.

Men dating women childless women 30+ are often dealing with women with longer, failed non-marital relationships or childless divorcees.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To say older men are out of their depth and going without, you'd be sorely mistaken. I'm not even talking about Seeking Arrangement type **** - plenty young hot women being taken off the market by men 5+ years older.
5 + older can be a 30-year-old taking a girl fresh out of college or still in the school which is completely doable. I am calling cap on the 10 year+ relationships.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a definition of what means to be seen alpha by a woman is for her to want to bear your children and f8ck you raw. That is why really successful people that are also good with women have a lot of children with different women

The Bridget Moynahan relationship is bigger proof that Brady isn't the alpha male that some think. A 26-27 year old man who has been the quarterback of 2 Super Bowl winning teams (Brady in 2004) does not start a relationship with a woman 6 years older than he is if he's a true alpha male. In 2004, Brady could have easily had an 18-23 year old, not a 32 year old.
Using these into context, my 30-year-old friend living with his parents with 2 kids out of wedlock, no high school diploma, never been in a leadership role, is not respected by men, 5ft 5, is more alpha than Tom Brady because he can find some 18-year-old druggie? Tom Brady can pick literally any women he wants; my friend has to resort to younger women that are too immature and naive to see that he's a complete loser. Tom Brady was more interested in finding a woman that would be a good mother because at some point an 18-year-old girl is an 18-year-old girl after you have been with them enough.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then what's the definition of a beta plough-horse, the guy the woman settles for and has children with when she's +30, after she's been pumped & dumped by some real alphas and a few douchebags? :rolleyes:

No, he's not beta if he just fvcks them. If he seriously dates, marries, has kids with and then unsurprisingly ends up a divorced, part time dad, then yeah he's beta. He wasn't as smart as Leo to realize she's not wife material and had to learn it the hard way.
Sorry bro, but things do not work like that

First of all, in the Giselle example when she was young she was based in LA ( where Leo is too ), while Brady most of his time was based in Boston

If you are an aspiring actress/model or a pro actress/model you will be based in LA and not in Boston

From the get go Giselle was out of reach for Brady ( East cost vs west coast )

drawing conclusions from situations like this when these 2 guys were never in direct competition makes no sense

If a woman wants your children, it does not mean that you are beta. Beta in this terms would mean to raise someone else children

Brady might not be an example for a stud defined by this forum, but he is not a chump either ( as people try to display him )

The reason he divorced was because he wanted to continue playing while his wife did not want him to do it, and he chose football over his wife. That is far away from beta

All in all, if you just discard a woman just based on her age and not on other factors such as: looks, mental problems, she has children or not, personality, attitude etc… it kinda means that you have a fixation with young women. Close to the madona wh0re complex

Last edited: