Fun posting ridiculous OLD profile screenshots

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The reason I posted it is that if a man posted the same profile her would be reported and banned. Any mention whatsoever about sex - and 2-3 women report you and you’re done.

We hear it all the time. At this point OLD is something I passively scroll through while dropping a deuce. I agree with most posters when they say it’s pretty much a waste of time.

Once or twice a year I make a connection that comes to fruition, the ROI is not there for most men.

At least she's not looking for marriage

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Match only works half the time on my cell phone. Had an hb8 like me back and messaged me but can't even get on the damn site here at the shop to reply.

I've lost chicks on their site because its down a lot.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Says a 48yo has been. Poor girl doesn't know she has hit the wall. Lacks self-awareness, doesn't realize she isn't 28 anymore. Should of looked further down the road years ago.

Attachments

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is like the electronic version of people watching.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've matched with this chic(in the red dress) 3 times on hinge/bumble. The first time the convo fizzled out. Second time I deleted her. Third time I asked her "what's the deal, can't find any good guys?". She told me it was hard finding a guy that wanted to have a baby. They all had kids already or didn't want any. She is 40yo, spent her good years focused on her career, and now she can't find a man to make a baby with. Lol. Stupid.

Attachments

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've matched with this chic(in the red dress) 3 times on hinge/bumble. The first time the convo fizzled out. Second time I deleted her. Third time I asked her "what's the deal, can't find any good guys?". She told me it was hard finding a guy that wanted to have a baby. They all had kids already or didn't want any. She is 40yo, spent her good years focused on her career, and now she can't find a man to make a baby with. Lol. Stupid.
She is good looking. If she didn't want kids, I could see a similarly aged childless guy being into her. She might be an obnoxious careerist though.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is what will happen when they follow all of society's cues unthinkingly.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Man Mexican blood look at those chicken drumstick legs, and the bolt ons. Her friend is more proportional.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had a few like that on old. One I matched with a 3rd or 4th time. Hb 7.5 to 8. Seems to fizzle. Exchanged numbers finally but now her excuse is she's trying to find a new apartment and job.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I posted it is that if a man posted the same profile her would be reported and banned. Any mention whatsoever about sex - and 2-3 women report you and you’re done.

We hear it all the time. At this point OLD is something I passively scroll through while dropping a deuce. I agree with most posters when they say it’s pretty much a waste of time.

Once or twice a year I make a connection that comes to fruition, the ROI is not there for most men.
I think the posters name was redskins92 or something and he's banned from every single old match llc owns and bumble too I think. If match bans you I wonder if they can blanket ban you from all their sites.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Baby rabies, the nuclear red flag of dating after 35.