"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

An HB10 at work but i'm a BAFC and feel not good enough, should i approach?

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2023
Messages
83
Reaction score
37
There's a HB10 at work. Tall, extremely good looking, well dressed, confident, comes from a very rich family, well read and cultured, slightly younger than me. I've just discovered the DJ bible and just started self-improvement. I'm shorter than her, less well to do, have severe social anxiety, different origins, just started getting my life togethar and a nerd body that i've just started training. A year or two (or less) she would be married (got to do something with where she comes from)

Should i approach? I know what the Book of Pook says, ACTION ! but what's the point? I know she will say NO - as per the book, i should i apply the same standards to myself and i most certainly do not hold up.

I've also developed bit of a oneitis, pedestalizing her, thinking i will never come across someone more beautiful than her..

What should i do?
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,859
Not feeling comfortable with having chosen a self-defeating screen name would be a start.
 

DoofusDonutDude

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2023
Messages
83
Reaction score
37
Not feeling comfortable with having chosen a self-defeating screen name would be a start.
It was a random name. I didn't exactly know what a doofus means..until your comment made me look it up.
 

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
Try to get in the friend zone 1st. Someone she can vent to.
It’s funny you say that because my longest relationship I was the guy she vented to (we were fvcking before tho) and maybe that’s what sealed the deal? Is there value to being her emotional tampon like that?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top