Its not your height, its your lack of confidence.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the movement took women off the market due to lesbianism, it also took men off the market as male competition as plenty of men have gone homosexual too.
I think there are more lesbos overall. Gay men are much easier to see. They stand out because they're in your face about it.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Are you measuring you d!ck bases on what exactly? US average? Cause that's not real unless you have 9+ inch like in p0rn, you should consider yourself big

@RazorRambo24 is that your picture on your avatar?
Yep wanted to post an updated physique instead of the 10 yr old pic i had up

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To say that a man 5'7 - 5'11" wouldn't have issues dating is unrealistic. I'm 5'10" and I've had instances where my height played a role in my rejection in the interaction. The 5'7"-5'9" men have likely had more issues than I have had. I'm White and have mainly interacted with White women. If I had been 5'10" as a Hispanic male mainly interacting with Hispanic females, I think I would have had fewer instances where I think my height played a role in a rejection.
+1.

It’s not confidence or social group, it’s about height. If a girl knows within 30 seconds if she is going to sleep with a man, how does she know what confidence he has or what social group he has? She only knows his height and look, and height is #1.

Anyone here who tells you otherwise is fooling themselves.

I remember meeting a 5'8" woman off of a swipe app and when we hugged at the beginning of the date, I could sense she felt awkward. She probably was conceptually okay with a 5'10" guy but didn't like seeing it in reality. Likely, she wanted someone taller and probably felt entitled to someone taller. Her dating history was likely filled with men taller than 5'10". The date was "one date, no sex, no second date".
5’8 woman is going to want at least 6’0 man.

Social circle is great for getting a girlfriend. If you're looking for an extended relationship (2-5 years or more), your best bet for getting that with the least amount of grief and frustration is social circle. The typical man gets judged less harshly by prospective women in his circle than he would if he ever meeting women through apps or through approaching strangers in-person.
Social group would work between 18-22. After that, a man is on his own,

Social group is as tough as a man on his own. No guy, single or married, in a social group is going to introduce another guy to a girl. In fact, if he finds out there is attraction he will go out of his way to break them up. Its not in his benefit another guy hooks up with a girl, even if he is married.

So that leaves a girl to introduce another girl to a guy. That girl has to be in a serious relationship with her bf for 1 year before she will do that. And if she does, the girl has to be thin, single, and hot. And if she is those things, she is already taken by the Alpha Dog.

Men, if you want to get hot women;

1. Keep your hair
2. Get tall

Everything else is superficial.

Reaction score
Say it ain't so.

I've seen my fair share of keyboard jockeying on here as everyone else.

These bros be like...According to the PyThAgOrEaN tHeOrEm, A squared + B squared = C squared. So if I do A and B, I MUST get poon! If not, I'll bang my head against a brick wall and yell stupid sh!t like SHIZUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!...Then I'll go on Sosuave and post my dissertation defense backing up my own long-term, prehistoric system of beliefs.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember meeting a 5'8" woman off of a swipe app and when we hugged at the beginning of the date, I could sense she felt awkward. She probably was conceptually okay with a 5'10" guy but didn't like seeing it in reality. Likely, she wanted someone taller and probably felt entitled to someone taller. Her dating history was likely filled with men taller than 5'10". The date was "one date, no sex, no second date".
5’8 woman is going to want at least 6’0 man.
Most women 5'8"-5'9" are going to want a 6'0"+ man. I don't like to waste my time, so I prefer 5'7" and under. I have a better chance there. It's unfortunate because there are some very sexy women 5'8"+. I have had sex with a few of them, which is good. Most aren't going to want me and my 5'10" height, so I'm fighting an uphill battle with 5'8"-5'10" women. 5'11"+ women are even more of an uphill battle for me.

Guys like @sangheilios at 6'4" and @DreamAgain at 6'5" are well positioned to get with 5'9"-6'2" women.

Social circle is great for getting a girlfriend. If you're looking for an extended relationship (2-5 years or more), your best bet for getting that with the least amount of grief and frustration is social circle. The typical man gets judged less harshly by prospective women in his circle than he would if he ever meeting women through apps or through approaching strangers in-person.
Social group would work between 18-22. After that, a man is on his own,

Social group is as tough as a man on his own. No guy, single or married, in a social group is going to introduce another guy to a girl. In fact, if he finds out there is attraction he will go out of his way to break them up. Its not in his benefit another guy hooks up with a girl, even if he is married.

So that leaves a girl to introduce another girl to a guy. That girl has to be in a serious relationship with her bf for 1 year before she will do that. And if she does, the girl has to be thin, single, and hot. And if she is those things, she is already taken by the Alpha Dog.
Social group stuff works beyond age 22. I've seen instances of social group introductions happening well after that. To say that a man with a social circle won't experience benefits after age 22 is false. There's both anecdotal and likely broader statistical data out there to refute it.

I've heard of both married men and men in LTRs of 1 year+ facilitating introductions. I agree with your statement that female friends/acquaintances are generally better sources of introductions that lead to first dates.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its just that im not seeing tall guys on here or elsewhere confident about their interactions with women any different to other types of guys.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its that you in reality, mad respect cause that takes hard work.
You are really clueless if you think that is what he looks like, that's literally IFBB classic physique competitor tier stuff. It also would be impossible without steroid use, very good genetics and living a bodybuilding lifestyle.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are really clueless if you think that is what he looks like, that's literally IFBB classic physique competitor tier stuff. It also would be impossible without steroid use, very good genetics and living a bodybuilding lifestyle.
If in fact that's him, he obviously uses gear, but even with gear you gotta put the hard work. Credit where credit is due.

Reaction score
Its no secret Sosuave isn't where all the cool kids hang out.. But, constantly seeing the self sabotaging, low self esteem, incel type--women loathing content on here is getting pathetic. While a few guys popped up who seem to be battling those ideas and have some alpha male mindsets, the overall vibe of this forum is still the same. Which is expected for sure, since the internet is usually a warped, black and white version of the real world.

But here's a real life anecdotal perspective (based on stuff I've witnessed this year alone):

This year alone I've seen so many dudes who are short af with decent looking women. So whats the excuse? Its not your height thts keeping you guys, its probably not even your looks for many of you.. Out of all those short guys I've seen this year with decent looking women, only one of them looked like they had a outstanding personality from face value.. No one looked like they even had one article of clothing or accessory that suggests they had any kind of money or were wearing anything of value.. not even a pair of Jordans that costs like $200. The last guy was the las time I went to the beach. Dude was about 5'2 max and couldn't have weighed more than 95-120 lbs max. He had a beautiful wife though and 3 small children.

For some of you guys, you might just need to move to a bigger city, and the rural area you're in /remote suburb or w.e is just slowly draining you from seeing the real world.. especially if you consume most of your content from the internet and dont go outside much.

The truth is alot of you guys just have low self esteem, lack confidence and some of you are just socially inexperienced. The rest of you are past your prime and evidently did not make good use of your years.

The problem now is that instead of actually taking the time to plan out and create habits that will lead to greater confidence, and setting a realistic timeframe on when you'll be ready to put yourself out there after the bulk of the work is done, ie: 2 years, 3 years, -- I feel like some of you just accept defeat and start playing the victim and just blaming women because its an easy scapegoat.

It's really time to start shunning the losers on here, who I won't name but who make it clear where they stand.. and start promoting and giving praise to those who are helping elevate the mindsets and providing useful, practical advice on here on how you guys can raise your confidence and self esteem.

We are only given a short amount of time on this Earth, and its no one else fault that you did not use your time wisely to build your figurative empire, your skillset, your abilities , your network of influence, your body/temple, your finances, etc. Start doing th ework now. Thebest thing some of you guys can do right now is to leave SoSuave and get off the internet and at the very least make a gym membership and start lifting or join a boxing/muay thai/jujitsu class. For some of you, you might need to get a job, for others, might need to make a single friend to help you start socializing again.
Amen to you OP, you are correct!

I live in NJ and I am close to 6 feet (6'1 with shoes/sneakers on).

New Jersey is one of the shorter states in the country and I am NOT exaggerating when I say I am taller than 80% of the men in this state.

I always say to myself, if you are over 5'10" in New Jersey, you are TALL.

Anyhow, height is overrated and only one of many facets.

If height was so important to women, how come I don't have women flocking to me just because I am above average in height?

Now I am NOT going to lie and say it doesn't help or get me noticed, it certainly does. However, it is FAR from the "end all, be all" that most shorter men claim.

Just like RazorRambo24, if I had a "dime or everytime I saw a man 5'9" and below with an attractive woman on his arm, I would be rich!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If in fact that's him, he obviously uses gear, but even with gear you gotta put the hard work. Credit where credit is due.
LOL, whatever you want to do, man. You realize most of these bodybuilder types have been dropping like flies lately? You'll also find the bodybuilding scene is filled with some of the biggest douchebags you'll find anywhere. There is also a huge gay culture associated with the bodybuilding scene, which I'm sure you aren't even aware of.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Haha despite dealing with this kind of sh.t all the time, that's a real great compliment considering I don't think anyone who competes in IFBB classic physique is Only 178 lbs shredded at 5'10. I think those dudes come in at like ~200-220lbs. When I tell people I been working out since 2009 they tell me I should be bigger. OFc, depends who you talk to-- most of the guys who i hang with at the gym are much bigger than me but it is what it is.. genetics plays a huge part. My father was only 165 at his heaviest.

No comment on this. But Hard work is definitely true. The keyword past few years has been Recomp. I mean I love the idea of bulking like crazy then cutting but for me Its easier to eat on the cleaner side year round and then lower carbs up the proteins and fats for 3-6 months depending on how comfortable I feel and gain some muscle while losing some fat.

P.s. and Moral of the story: you dont start seein the haters until you get shredded. IF i had 8% more bodyfat, i wouldnt be garnering the same reactions.. it be like that though

Just like RazorRambo24, if I had a "dime or everytime I saw a man 5'9" and below with an attractive woman on his arm, I would be rich!
This is exactly how I feel this summer seeing all these short people. I guess i notice it more since I been on Sosuave since its something people talk about alot here "height"

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are within a normal height range for a man in the U.S. and realistically shouldn't be having issues due to height. Anything around 5'7" to 6' is the range the vast majority of men will be in and therefore will not be an issue. Guys that are under 5'6" though may have problems.
Agreed. I have seen some short guys with hot women though. A guy at my gym, college-aged, maybe 5'6 has a smokin' hot taller girlfriend.

BoostedArrow

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated women taller. I'm not a fan of it. But I guess they didn't mind. On girl, a German, told me; In her broken English. 'I'm longer than you.' Oddly, I have met tall girls who have a fetish for shorter guys..

There are Tinder stats for how women set their filters in the app.
In europe there's a normal distribution (bell curve), so girls here date guys that are a bit taller than them. This also means that a guy that is 5 6 (sorry no idea how much that is) has the chance of dating girls that are 5 5 or below.

The interesting part is:
But in the US the distribution was quite fcked up, it from the lowest height up to 6 feet it was almost zero and from 6 feet on the 'demand' started. It's kinda like a transistor; either you are 6 feet you get laid or you're not and you're fcked.

So this whole 6 feet thing is literally just a social construct in the US.

I saw the graphs on Rollo's show a year ago or so. I didn't copy them, but you can probably google for them. They're quite interesting.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are Tinder stats for how women set their filters in the app.
In europe there's a normal distribution (bell curve), so girls here date guys that are a bit taller than them. This also means that a guy that is 5 6 (sorry no idea how much that is) has the chance of dating girls that are 5 5 or below.

The interesting part is:
But in the US the distribution was quite fcked up, it from the lowest height up to 6 feet it was almost zero and from 6 feet on the 'demand' started. It's kinda like a transistor; either you are 6 feet you get laid or you're not and you're fcked.

So this whole 6 feet thing is literally just a social construct in the US.

I saw the graphs on Rollo's show a year ago or so. I didn't copy them, but you can probably google for them. They're quite interesting.
I probably got washed by many on Tinder due to height or age filter. But still was fantastic.