"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What do you make of this Tinder profile?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
Can't blame a girl for swinging for the fence...
Lot's of makeup on and in a couple years she's going to be more chunky just looking at her pic. I probably wouldn't swipe on her unless she has nice smile!

That also might be an older pic! Notice an iPhone 7/8 Plus in her hand. I sell mobile accessories for a living. That is still a very popular phone, but nearly everyone who has it is an older person because they like the big screen and don't care if the camera is good or it's fast.

What phone they're holding up is something I pay attention to. When I see them using an galaxy S5 or something I know it's a super old pic. No young people is using that old of a Samsung for the last few years!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,859
Looks like a tranny grabbing their package
 

LTG71

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 12, 2022
Messages
604
Reaction score
802
Lol, at the end she writes “I’m cute girl.” If you have to try to convince me that you’re cute, then you probably are not.

These apps have basically normalized prostitution into modern society. Some genius men came up with these apps. Instead of spending hours, days, weeks, years searching for hoes, they make an app which turns into a database of the hoes in your area. The beauty is the hoes join the app themselves without any pressure.

I feel for the guys in this generation and future generations as the quality of women continues to decline.
 

RazorRambo24

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
1,180
Reaction score
1,358
Age
34
6/10 easy lay.

Don't be mad at the chick for knowing what she wants.

Seems like a scammer. A lot of scammers use subpar grammar.
From my experience some of them are women who come from places like Poland and other parts of Europe, who have like 0 skills and subpar English, work as maids or some cheap job like delivering food and find dudes to help support them or resort to selling pics and pu55y. Some of them have a green card already from marrying some shmuck and leaving him and others don't.

Easy lays regardless. Especially if you know how to finesse and sell them a dream lol.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,050
Reaction score
4,859
I'll take her on a trip to the dive bar down the street
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top