Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does it mean when she asks if my father is religious???

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I told her a number of times that I love her and that is why I did a lot of things to win her heart.

This time she cried, and asked the question.

What is she trying to find out?

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably crying that you turned out to be a simp when she thought you might be the type of strong man she needed.
Nah you’re just a Beta.

Her tears were genuine, and I would not come to this site if im not serious.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I told her a number of times that I love her and that is why I did a lot of things to win her heart.

This time she cried, and asked the question.

What is she trying to find out?
Need way more context. Have you had sex with her? Is she a plate or did you agree on exclisivity?

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not the one professing my undying love for her repeatedly like in Romeo and Juliet...
Romeo and Juliet blah blah blah…..

YOU ARE A BETA!!!!!

That’s it, period ok?

Or do you still want to know why you’re a Beta???

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Need way more context. Have you had sex with her? Is she a plate or did you agree on exclisivity?
No sex yet, but she treats me as an exclusive person who she only talks with aside from her family.

Because she is a close type of person.

She has a lot of red flags but she only communicates with me, and because of that we do things together like doing business and were starting to really get close to each other. Like talking deeply with our privite lives.

We fight each other but we fix things.

I showed her true love but this time I think I hit her in her heart because she finally believed that Im serious about her.

She genuinely cried, first time to see her in tears after I confessed a number of times.

Then she asked the question.

I answered it genuinely.

After that she asked another question.

What is it that you like about me that you think is a strong quality????

amaterasu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this how you treat people in this site?

Trying to find answers seriously?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Is this how you treat people in this site?

Trying to find answers seriously?
By giving them the blunt truth? If you coming here looking for sugar coated gumdrops, I don't provide it. That's actually the last thing you really need. No soft landings from me.

It's hard to give advice when you give no details other than you repeatedly told a woman you loved her.

What's the context? How long have you been dating her? Have you banged her? Is she your girlfriend?

You need to provide more details if you want actionable advice.

Last edited:

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sex yet
You have told her you love her and have done a number of things to win her heart, but no s3x yet? Dude you're the text book of the typical nice guy orbiter that girls take advantage of. Stop being a fvcking simp.

She cried of pitty for you, exactly what backinthegame wrote. This girl has no respect for you.

I guess according to @Robert28 she's another girl who has no integrity for taking things and no putting out. Hilarious.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Red flags everywhere.jpg

Bro, she doesnt sound like LTR/wife material. Plate status only, maybe not even that as she´s not putting out.

"What does it mean when she asks"...I think it could mean a bunch of different things. But you are missing the forest for the trees.

Sounds like there´s a lot of stuff going on between you, everything except sex. That´s a bad deal fro you, bro. You are spending a bunch of time/energy/resources on her that you could be spending cultivating better prospects.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have told her you love her and have done a number of things to win her heart, but no s3x yet? Dude you're the text book of the typical nice guy orbiter that girls take advantage of. Stop being a fvcking simp.

She cried of pitty for you, exactly what backinthegame wrote. This girl has no respect for you.

I guess according to @Robert28 she's another girl who has no integrity for taking things and no putting out. Hilarious.
Lol I’m just going off my experience. People that usually are takers end up with nobody left to take from because they’ve ran everyone off. I see it all the time. They have no long term friendships or relationships because they make it all about what they can get and bring nothing to the table.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sex yet, but she treats me as an exclusive person who she only talks with aside from her family.

Because she is a close type of person.

She has a lot of red flags but she only communicates with me, and because of that we do things together like doing business and were starting to really get close to each other. Like talking deeply with our privite lives.

We fight each other but we fix things.

I showed her true love but this time I think I hit her in her heart because she finally believed that Im serious about her.

She genuinely cried, first time to see her in tears after I confessed a number of times.

Then she asked the question.

I answered it genuinely.

After that she asked another question.

What is it that you like about me that you think is a strong quality????
She's crying because she thinks that you're playing for the other team.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You confessed your "love" for her ...........

Never do this. I have not "confessed" my "love" for girls I have seen for many, many months.

You are in her frame big time. You've told her you love her without banging her.

Ask yourself: if she can make you "love her" by doing nothing, why would she ever put out for you?