Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What video games are you guys playing these days?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Jedi Fallen Order

A Solid 3d Metroidvania and probably my favorite Star Wars Game (so far). I was already a big fan of Cameron Monaghan due to his work on Gotham.

This game Is available on PS4/5 and Xbox Series/One. Atm its also included on Game Pass

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im getting my Ps4 fixed this week. I usually use it to watch movies but I have Final Fantasy 15 and Red Dead Redemption 2.

I haven’t beaten those, so I might give those a try. I also wouldn’t mind playing Grand Theft Auto 5.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a follow up, I just finished Tails of Iron, which I got on March 19. That should give you some idea on how I am with video games. I may only play once or twice a week, and might only put in 20 minutes. If I play over an hour, it's very unusual, I don't usually do those long gaming sessions you hear about. Anyway, I found the game difficult, but I liked it (or I wouldn't have stuck with it), I wasn't used to the combat system so it took me awhile. By the last boss, you really need fast reflexes. I guess I'll tackle Cuphead next.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I can find some time this weekend I will probably play the remastered version of Alan Wake in anticipation of the new one that is coming out.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got no gaming consoles. My TV stays cold because I hardly turn it on unless I’m streaming Netflix or playing youtube. I kinda regret dumping almost 3gs on my oled 4k but I rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

I prefer to read a book in these trying times but maybe thinking that some gaming will be a good mind workout as well.
What should I get a ps5 or Xbox?
Been wanting to play some GTA

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been doing a lot more video games lately. I’ve made it a point to play video games every single day. I think it’s a great way to prevent burnout even when you have a massive volume of work.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I got no gaming consoles. My TV stays cold because I hardly turn it on unless I’m streaming Netflix or playing youtube. I kinda regret dumping almost 3gs on my oled 4k but I rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

I prefer to read a book in these trying times but maybe thinking that some gaming will be a good mind workout as well.
What should I get a ps5 or Xbox?
Been wanting to play some GTA
The best bang for buck these days Is to Buy an Xbox Series S and pay a Game Pass Subscription, No one can beat that value.
No reason to buy other consoles unless you are really into console exclusives.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best bang for buck these days Is to Buy an Xbox Series S and pay a Game Pass Subscription, No one can beat that value.
The issue is that I game between 30 mins - 1 hour a day, but there are so many games that I want to play :lol:

Both on my backlog and new ones coming out. I’ve bought games for them to literally just sit lol. Trying to get caught up

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the life of me I can’t get used to the XBox controller. I grew up as a PlayStation/Nintendo kid tho

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The issue is that I game between 30 mins - 1 hour a day, but there are so many games that I want to play :lol:

Both on my backlog and new ones coming out. I’ve bought games for them to literally just sit lol. Trying to get caught up
Go take a Walk before after work. Its healthier

M'y game: magic the gathering arena online , diablo2ressurected

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

This is what happens when you take a 10/10 masterpiece like Breath of the Wild as your base. Then you polish, improve, and expand it for 5-6 years.

11 out of 10

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

This is what happens when you take a 10/10 masterpiece like Breath of the Wild as your base. Then you polish, improve, and expand it for 5-6 years.

11 out of 10
It looks so good. I haven’t even beat the first one though :lol:

Maybe I’ll do that after I beat Kingdom Hearts 3.

However, if we’re talking Zelda it probably makes more sense to do the Link’s Awakening remake first cause that game is pretty damn short.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It looks so good. I haven’t even beat the first one though :lol:

Maybe I’ll do that after I beat Kingdom Hearts 3.

However, if we’re talking Zelda it probably makes more sense to do the Link’s Awakening remake first cause that game is pretty damn short.
Yes. I recommend you to play them in this order:

Link´s Awakening Remake first (like you said, its shorter)

Then Breath of The Wild

Then Age of Calamity (its supposed to be a prequel to BotW, but it just makes more sense if you play BotW first anyway)

Then you finally play TotK to nicely put a bow on what Im calling "The Breath of the Wild Trilogy".

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I recommend you to play them in this order:

Link´s Awakening Remake first (like you said, its shorter)

Then Breath of The Wild

Then Age of Calamity (its supposed to be a prequel to BotW, but it just makes more sense if you play BotW first anyway)

Then you finally play TotK to nicely put a bow on what Im calling "The Breath of the Wild Trilogy".
Definitely want to see what all the hype is about. You think I’d get burnt out playing the Breath of the Wild games back to back to back?

Or maybe I could throw some other short-ish game in the middle. Idk.