Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: How the American Dream convinces people loneliness is normal

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's OVER for AmericanDreamCels.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loneliness is a bigger male problem than female problem. First off, almost no females are involuntarily celibate. It's easy for even below average looking females to find sex. The bigger problem for women is involuntary solitude (insol) status. Insol females are much different than incel males. Insol females do get sex on at least a semi-regular basis and they have better social skills than the typical incel male. The insol female typical has female friends and she is getting laid. She might be using anti-anxiety meds and/or anti-depressants due to a lack of commitment from males and she might have multiple cats, but she has no problems finding penis.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Male loneliness is a big problem.

I can’t find the meme, but there was one with a chick at a bar complaining that some guy hadn’t texted back yet. Then there is some lonely-cel guy drinking alone at another bar and thinking something to the effect of “I haven’t spoken with another person in weeks.”

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Other than the pandemic, why such an increase?
(from the article)
"Social isolation, loneliness, fear of infection, psychological exhaustion (particularly among front-line responders such as healthcare workers), elevated substance abuse and disruptions in mental health services have all likely played a role. "

Personally i think more people working remotely is leading to loneliness too. As much of a pain as it can be to show up onsite at work everyday, you get more interactions with people. We are social animals and even if we don't like some of the people we work with, it's more stimulating than sitting on a laptop at home alone.

It's also a reason i think people on here need to do more in person approaches. Even when they dont go the way you want they are good for you.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also a reason i think people on here need to do more in person approaches. Even when they dont go the way you want they are good for you.
Wow, then I must be doing stupendously! :rolleyes: :mad:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally i think more people working remotely is leading to loneliness too. As much of a pain as it can be to show up onsite at work everyday, you get more interactions with people. We are social animals and even if we don't like some of the people we work with, it's more stimulating than sitting on a laptop at home alone.
Having done both I prefer to work from home. I can make connections outside of work just fine.

Men should lean into loneliness; it's where greatness begins. I don't think there's anything to fear from solitude as long as you go out and connect at some point.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. Doing many in-person approaches and not getting results from it will cause psychological trauma.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Men should lean into loneliness; it's where greatness begins.
This is silliness.

If you have not realized already, western males are lonely and isolated because they pushed society in that direction on purpose. It is no accident. There are architects behind it all guiding males into a state of weakness while lifting females up into male-like roles and corrupting female mindsets on purpose.

It is no accident.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is silliness.

If you have not realized already, western males are lonely and isolated because they pushed society in that direction on purpose. It is no accident. There are architects behind it all guiding males into a state of weakness while lifting females up into male-like roles and corrupting female mindsets on purpose.

It is no accident.
IME women are naturally more social than men. When you're on your own, that's when you find out who you really are and what you can do. I don't see that as weakness but strength. The problem is people expecting men to be like women - that's why they think they are lonely. Females can't go very long without socializing, but males can handle it just fine.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Females can't go very long without socializing, but males can handle it just fine.
There are plenty of men whose primary contact with other humans is through the course of their job. Once their job is finished, they have almost no in-person human interaction. That doesn't happen as much with women.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of men whose primary contact with other humans is through the course of their job. Once their job is finished, they have almost no in-person human interaction. That doesn't happen as much with women.
True. I would recommend not relying on work for this kind of happiness though. That's what family and friends are for. If a man lacks friends there are better ways to make them (though they can be found at work).

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe one of the issues is age connected since for middle aged women it gets easier to socialize than for the average middle aged men.

Again not trying to be a Ahole but being good looking helps seriously for a mature men to have social contacts.

Middle aged woman can have friendships (mostly superficial and unrealiable) based on thin hair while men usually have when there is a common goal shared.

Once you hit your 40s for most men is more about consolidating than creating.