Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you date a girl who checks all the boxes except her body?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with an African immigrant who was super based, similar values, classy, attractive face with little makeup, sexy French accent, super close with family, green flags all around.

Let me be clear though, I don't mean fat, her upper body is slim, but her hips/butt/thigh area was almost certainly "big boned" on a genetic level. I didn't get a good look on the date, but later I saw a gym selfie of her and that area looked big enough to scare 99.99% of white men away. Now, I like thick girls way more than any white man should, but even for me, it may have been a bit too much. Then again it might have been the angle, she may have lost weight...she looked acceptably thick on the date from what I briefly saw.

I've been torn on this for days. Have you guys ever dealt with this? I think if you have to question it at all it probably means it's not worth it. I'm just disappointed.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have her wear a bag over her lower torso? You can always cut a hole.

burlap sacks

edit - not an affiliate.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have her wear a bag over her lower torso? You can always cut a hole.

burlap sacks

edit - not an affiliate.
Believe it or not the biggest issue I have isn't even visual it's all that mass gets in the way of *****. A petite girl's ***** will always have a way closer grip and increased feel. If they're bigger, you're mostly just ****ing the cushioning and there's almost no sensation, no thx.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a saying "Women don't change, they only become more so.", that includes that woman's ass.

.... but if you ain't down with da booty, why you messin' with a sista?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe it or not the biggest issue I have isn't even visual it's all that mass gets in the way of *****. A petite girl's ***** will always have a way closer grip and increased feel. If they're bigger, you're mostly just ****ing the cushioning and there's almost no sensation, no thx.
Your hips should do the work, not your hands. Cushioning getting in the way sucks.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hips should do the work, not your hands.
?

There's a saying "Women don't change, they only become more so.", that includes that woman's ass.

.... but if you ain't down with da booty, why you messin' with a sista?
I like black women, but the ones I've been with were tall and slim. But again, I do like thick women...for instance, I wb this chick all day. Pretty sure the black girl is about the same thickness in her lower half... but her upper body definitely isn't that tiny in proportion.

Attachments

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went on a date with an African immigrant who was super based, similar values, classy, attractive face with little makeup, sexy French accent, super close with family, green flags all around.

Let me be clear though, I don't mean fat, her upper body is slim, but her hips/butt/thigh area was almost certainly "big boned" on a genetic level. I didn't get a good look on the date, but later I saw a gym selfie of her and that area looked big enough to scare 99.99% of white men away. Now, I like thick girls way more than any white man should, but even for me, it may have been a bit too much. Then again it might have been the angle, she may have lost weight...she looked acceptably thick on the date from what I briefly saw.

I've been torn on this for days. Have you guys ever dealt with this? I think if you have to question it at all it probably means it's not worth it. I'm just disappointed.
We would all be happily married with 2.5 kids right now if we all dated the slightly chubby girl with the great personality. This is Gods joke on men. All the cool girls are not that hot. No, I would not date. You will not be proud of showing her off and it will show.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
?

I like black women, but the ones I've been with were tall and slim. But again, I do like thick women...for instance, I wb this chick all day. Pretty sure the black girl is about the same thickness in her lower half... but her upper body definitely isn't that tiny in proportion.
Wait is that her in the picture?? If it is then she is fire. Hell yeh date her. She is hot.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait is that her in the picture?? If it is then she is fire. Hell yeh date her. She is hot.
No lol, if that was her I wouldn't have made this topic.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No lol, if that was her I wouldn't have made this topic.
Yeh I figured but by then I could not erase my post. Bro I would not date her because she will get fat. I am basically an African immigrant kid and trust me our women do not like to use the gym. I assume you are white so she may use it for you lol

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh I figured but by then I could not erase my post. Bro I would not date her because she will get fat. I am basically an African immigrant kid and trust me our women do not like to use the gym. I assume you are white so she may use it for you lol
She exercises and she's in her late 20s so if she was going to balloon up more she probably would have by now. I have never met a girl who I liked as much personality wise though. She makes a decent living from a well off family anyway it's not like she's poor.

There's something about black girls, I guess it's the novelty. I want a GF from every ethnicity.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just can't do it. Some things are okay with me: single mom, a little bit going on in the stomach area, but overall needs to be in good shape. Any fatness otherwise is just pretty much a no deal.

I guess it's the novelty. I want a GF from every ethnicity.
However, I get that. Sometimes you can trick your brain..."when in Rome" type of thing.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No...I'd date a woman with a nice body and a so so face over a nice face and a so so body.

If she takes care of herself, she will look great naked for many years...if she doesn't, she can turn into a whale quickly and her face will go downhill just as quick.

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
?

You are being too picky is my opinion.
Too shallow as well, not that there is anything wrong with that

A lot of babes with bigger hips like that are realistic women who make guys content to be around

you also point out if you are a slim white guy surely there is something physically awkward about those bigger hips. Trust your instincts.

but I also believe in that old school saying:
“If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife.
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you.”

These monster hip girls: it’s something I’d never do myself because i am shallow, judgemental and I am selective about fine womens bodies are important to me

But at one point in my life I dated a babe with big hips, she was very cool to me.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easy to get sucked in on the group-think around here (ie; a man is an example of the woman he's with etc..). Don't follow the herd mentality. Make your own path and choose your personal delights.

Personally speaking, it's very rare (actually, I wish it was more common) to meet a girl ... and after leaving, you think to yourself "I have no idea how her entire shape looks." At least for me, this indicates that things clicked so well... that I didn't simply slide into 'default' mode. I've gone out with approx 150-175 women (but only slept with about half). I've only met maybe five or so that captivated my interest so much that I didn't scope out their body upon first meeting.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Hamilton,
"Would you date a Woman Who ticks all the boxes except body"Definitely not.
African Women are usually Bulimic they grow huge after they pump out a few sprogs.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the farthest from reality I can think of.
From what I've observed, most women start ballooning up in their early 20s or late 20s, usually from college stress or "career" stress and years of alcoholism. It's pretty rare for someone who's fit in their 30s to NOT have been into fitness/nutrition in their 20s.

The people who get fatter in their 30s+ are the ones who never cared about their health in the first place.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Does she pass the boner test?