Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

No Contact practice is becoming obsolete!!

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact; NC; is good and it works but if you are not careful it can back fire. The best revenge to any break up is indifference. Unless the person is/was abusive; no contact is necessary but rather less contact should be applied. Keep things cool never talk about the break up. Behave like nothing happened.
After several break ups I have come to realized that what causes us pain is the thought of "we might become" because we had planned a whole life a heard of us and now that dreams is coming to an end. Men had always had second chances. In sports, when our team loses we have next season to win. We were never thought how to take permanent losses.
Your ability to relinquish that dream and focus how a woman should proof herself to you is better and the best. I have seen girls that expected me to do no contact but I didn't instead I baited them and kept them around to see the man I became and becoming and I can literally see regrets in their eyes. They wish they hadn't call things off. Both gender are aware of no contact hence practicing that can backfire because it becomes some sort of game you are both playing. So turn things around be indifferent but understand that it is over and forget about whatever you have in mind. Meet other women and have fun. Eventually as she is around to see how you are just moving on it is sign that you didn't actually care that much and that thought alone is better than any form of revenge. Set correct boundaries and make sure she doesn't cross them; literally put her in her place. Simple!!

It is better for a woman to fear and respect you than to like you and love you. Because the former you know they can't play games with you.
"Women **** men they respect" -CobraTate

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No contact isn't a tool to get a woman back, it should be to focus on yourself, heal the damage caused by the relationship ending and start to move forward with your life.

If you are using No Contact as some strategy to get back your girlfriend or ex, you are doing it for the wrong reasons to begin with.

It's not for her, it's for you.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact isn't a tool to get a woman back, it should be to focus on yourself, heal the damage caused by the relationship ending and start to move forward with your life.

If you are using No Contact as some strategy to get back your girlfriend or ex, you are doing it for the wrong reasons to begin with.

It's not for her, it's for you.
I can't agree less

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
What no contact means to me is that she is tainted goods sexually. It says that she is sexually unappetizing to me (most likely because she was secretly cheating or just behaving unacceptable in respect to our sexual chemistry).

No contact means I think she is nasty now.