Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elon Musk

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Musk, forgotten? Not likely.

You whippersnappers: PayPal, SpaceX, Tesla, SolarCity, Nueralink, The Boring Company

He has also significantly contributed to renewable energy, AI ethics, and Mars colonization discussions. Musk's vision, drive, and entrepreneurial spirit have profoundly impacted space exploration, electric vehicles, renewable energy, and transportation industries.
I only rate paypal, everything else is riding the wave. SpaceX is just privatisation of Nasa which was taxpayer funded. There is huge Capitalism appropriation of state expertise but Musk's end goal is to make profits for shareholders and boards of directors, at the end of the day he is answerable to the board and needs to make profits.

Britain is already collpasing due to incompetence in the system and I'm sure many people in other developed countries are also experiencing poor life outomes. I think Communist wont look much worse soon, although I dont think its the solution.

There is a concept called synchronization in physics.

The thing is it works at all levels of physics and probably biology and global cultures also. Now it seems the world is going into synchronization, that means a new type of social order is called for.

Musk and other rich people are successful during bad times for most normal people. Countries are not doing well and people know this. No one wants to be remembered for profiting from bad times.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You have some peculiar ideas.

I only rate paypal, everything else is riding the wave. SpaceX is just privatisation of Nasa which was taxpayer funded. There is huge Capitalism appropriation of state expertise but Musk's end goal is to make profits for shareholders and boards of directors, at the end of the day he is answerable to the board and needs to make profits.

Britain is already collpasing due to incompetence in the system and I'm sure many people in other developed countries are also experiencing poor life outomes. I think Communist wont look much worse soon, although I dont think its the solution.

The thing is it works at all levels of physics and probably biology and global cultures also. Now it seems the world is going into synchronization, that means a new type of social order is called for.

Musk and other rich people are successful during bad times for most normal people. Countries are not doing well and people know this. No one wants to be remembered for profiting from bad times.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Kavi,
Can't quite get the point you are trying to make but when you say "Britain is already collpasing due to incompetence in the system'....Naah the Poms have survived the Romans,Vikings,Spanierds,Napoleon,the Kaiser and dear old Hitler they will be around for a while yet....as Disraeli said "There is a good deal of ruin in a Nation"LOL.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elon is not what you think he is. He just hired a female WEF member to head Twitter. Gee I wonder were that is headed.
We live in interesting times. I also wonder where things are headed.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Kavi,
Can't quite get the point you are trying to make but when you say "Britain is already collpasing due to incompetence in the system'....Naah the Poms have survived the Romans,Vikings,Spanierds,Napoleon,the Kaiser and dear old Hitler they will be around for a while yet....as Disraeli said "There is a good deal of ruin in a Nation"LOL.
Its really interesting for me. The story of the Anglos goes way back into prehistory. The thing is the Anglo rulership culture (not genetics cos Anglos are basically very similar to other Germanic peoples who are not Anglos) was always anti-thetical to the Promethean system.

Eveything you mentioned above happened within the cycle of history when Prometheus was imprisoned by the Gods. Prometheus was the one who brought Fire, CIvilization and Arts to humanity. The Gods punished him for that and imprisoned him in a mountain. During that period the Gods also sent Pandora to bring more suffering to humanity from what came out of her box. To further understand this period there is also the widespread myth across cultures of the Great Flood. This whole period is marked by tragedy and suffering.

Whats happening in the UK, from my observations, is that people are more depressed and down than ever. This is what I notice from ppl when I am out and about, in society or working, and Im sure this is a global thing really, hence I mentioned sychronization. It is really interesting because I think something big is around the corner.

We have ppl like Elon Musk and Bill Gates who are also kinda lost. They dont talk big, they are humble, they probably also want some kind of leadership or a different system because they dont seem to be getting the love or validation they desire. Its like they have success but they lack confidence or happiness, hence you see Gates spending so much time and money on philanphropy, but his work is only leading to conspiracy and negativity directed at him, he cannot get the peace and validation he seems to want.

Everyhting seems to point to the emergence of a new global order. All across the world due to synchronization humans are more and more demotivated and depressed. Relations between men and women are at the heart of this situation. Im kinda observing whats happening out there and I expect that due to the overall negativity energy out there more and more women are minimising their relations with men, so I am surprised that I am not seeing more evidence of that here on this board. I am basically here just looking at mens experiences to see whether or not they are consistent with this hypothesis.

Basically eveything is coming to a stop, with most ppl just looking to have a job and income and maintain. MOST ppl, not everyone, are soon just going to be looking to survive and maintain a decent life and minimise suffering, not looking to win. This is what I think is happening.

England imo is going to be in long term decline from now on. It doesnt have huge land mass with development opportunities like USA, Australia, Canada etc. Public infrastructure is getting worse, little is being built, it is basically just a country of banks and making money from rich foreigners like Chinese, Russian, Arabs buying properties in London. On top of that England has the harshest most elitist heirarchal system of putting ppl down and class distinction where the elites basically do ****all just make money from investments, media etc but they dont care about stuff like infrastructure, domestic manufacturing etc.

So for me, and I think other ppl should too, it is just about obseving the masses and their moods, motivation, emotional energy, what Im seeing is capitualtion, depression, acceptance of the futility of personal development and success. When the ppl get sufficiently depressed and give up trying to win both in relationships and in personal financial success then we will be ready for a big change.

Im talking about this type of lack of meaning and depression.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I am very interested in this physics concept. The meta concept is also interesting.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in interesting times. I also wonder where things are headed.
Towards a point of no return. This whole thing is either a massive test, or a takeover attempt, by off-world forces outside of our control.

Bill Gates is an obvious enemy of humanity.

Last edited: