Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Rational Male Author Exposed

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you meant Elon would be forgotten
Yes Elon will be forgotten.

Elon Musk is winning in the current system where most men and women are losing and are unhappy. If this system continues things will continue in this direction, which is a falling down of relationships, children and general social positivity.

Business guys have never been above KIngs or Religios Leaders. This is the natural and historic heirarchy of who is remembered and who is important. Religios/Social Leader > Kings > Business People/Common folk.

Thus Elon Musk will certainly be forgotten very soon most likely when a new social system takes over the West, which shouldnt take too long as the downfall of the West is accelerating.

Elon is nothing he simply rode the wave he aint **** and its actually important he be forgotten.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elon forgotten? Lol take another puff my man
Nah it can happen, look at China and Russia, if a system like that came to the West they would wipe elon out of history. And I think we are at the verge of China and Russia outgrowing the West. Even without that tho it is always kings, religious leaders, intellectuals and scientists that are remembered by history, i cant even think of any business guys being remembered from the past but many of the former are.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah even if you disagree with Elon’s character, there’s no doubt that he’s a high value man.
He'a not, he is smart, rich and etc. But he is far from being a high-value man sorry.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Exposed" ........ meaning what? Shiat?

Does it proof he is wrong with everything he ever said?

But i see the simps here fumbling for every little opportunity to throw dirt on everything outside of their often very limited experience with women.

Some of the loudest John Snows here know nothing about LTRs. Even if you fvcked 300 women doesnt mean you know shiat unless you lived with a (1/ONE) woman under one roof for a couple of years and fvcked her 300 times.
I fvcked my ex gf over 200’times. How does that make me an expert on women (it clearly doesn’t)?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I think we are at the verge of China and Russia outgrowing the West.
Both of those countries are demographically collapsing. Much of the developed world is, too, to be fair, but it is impossible for countries without enough young people to survive in their current economic form. Globalism is dying. China has ten more years at best. If Russia doesn't win in Ukraine, they'll have rebellion all over the federation within five years.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Musk, forgotten? Not likely.

You whippersnappers: PayPal, SpaceX, Tesla, SolarCity, Nueralink, The Boring Company

He has also significantly contributed to renewable energy, AI ethics, and Mars colonization discussions. Musk's vision, drive, and entrepreneurial spirit have profoundly impacted space exploration, electric vehicles, renewable energy, and transportation industries.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, he is. That's a common criticism of him.
I have no problem with Rollo being married. But he was always telling everyone to spin plates and don't get married, while saying he was happily married. So it was always a bit like do as I say, not as I do.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some hate Rollo
Some hate Fresh and Fit

Macadellic
doesn’t give a care about who hates who

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the Fresh & Fit podcast Rollo came on as a guest speaker to talk about his tweet. He proceeds to get attacked for not knowing what a HVM is and comparing him to a ‘whale that thinks she’s a 10.’

Rollo trying to discuss the red pill.

I’ve always been suspicious of Rollo, his book, his followers, and this confirms it.

He is a hack and thank god I only listened to good advice he gives which is just general good advice.
i-feel-awesome-haters-gonna-hate.gif
Pretty much it. There is way to many Youtubers seeking clout, fame and views by trying to take down people like Rollo and other successful guys because they want to take his their place..
So ya haters gonna hate. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some hate Rollo
Some hate Fresh and Fit

Macadellic
doesn’t give a care about who hates who
Fresh and Fit have poisoned the manosphere with their emotional and low hanging fruit style. Rollo has obviously been influenced by them and I will attribute his dumb vasectomy comment from them.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem with Rollo being married. But he was always telling everyone to spin plates and don't get married, while saying he was happily married. So it was always a bit like do as I say, not as I do.
It's a little fishy. Just like the other red pill characters on youtube preaching various things about women but then getting exposed for being cncks. I wouldn't be surprised if him saying the things he says was just him taking his anger out for something that has happened or is happening in his marriage.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This should be more like a general priority list.

Learn Game & Networking
Play to your strengths, build wealth
Eliminate all sedations
Resist easing up on your focus
Lift consistently
Postpone marriage and avoid accidental pregnancies

Once you have created the life you desired, decide if you want to share it with someone else and maybe have some kids too. If you get a vasectomy at 20 and your dream girl wants to get married and start a family, then you just blew it.

I liked Rollo’s first book and used to watch his videos, but boy does he like the sound of his own voice. He has become a little narcissistic and gets easily triggered when people challenge his opinion. Rollo’s writing has merit in many cases but he is also coming from an era that has passed. The societal values have changed drastically in the past decade, so we all need to adapt. That once HVM in Rollo‘s past is completely different now in 2023.

All of these guys on YouTube are trying to get traffic to their sites, bet people are flocking to see reactions and shorts from every angle. When I saw the blue haired dude I instantly thought of a fat blue haired feminist yelling at a protest, lol. If you have to color your hair to get attention then you are a little b!tch. Lesbian lady at work colors her hair almost everyday to get attention. Wonder what her inner dialogue is that she has to go to this length.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if him saying the things he says was just him taking his anger out for something that has happened or is happening in his marriage.
That's a theory, but he says he is happily married.
His explanation has always been that he is so advanced and alpha, he can handle being married.
I guess that's okay if you want to buy that, but I wish he would make clearer then that his message is for beginners.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I listen to Rollo meltdown being reposted on other channels, the worst it looks. This is probably the end of RP.

alvinkels

Don Juan
Reaction score
After watching the video I couldn't believe it. I have some of his books and I understand some of his concepts and disagree with some. For his videos because they are very long I hardly watch them because they are just repeating and trashing; waste of time.
The thing is that with time we shall know all of them and who they truly are.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read a couple of Rollo books , and to be honest he have good advise and understanding for women , (although I dont agree with him when it comes to building the family as I think the man need to have offspring as eventual goal in life ).
the problem of Rollo , he lacks the ability to articulate his ideas when he is on podcasts. He doesnt seem to be very well educated which doesn't surprise me as he was part of a rock band and maybe a bartender (not sure about last job ).

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elon is not what you think he is. He just hired a female WEF member to head Twitter. Gee I wonder were that is headed.
He is also warning about "the dangers of A.I" yet he owns a A.I. company doing just that.
and as cherry on the top he is waring against thought/mind control and WEF also speaks of yet he owns a company (Neural Link), which will enable governments and WEF to implant chips to everyone (Newborns are probably their first target. That would be my guess at least), that enables Governments, WEF, large corporates to do just that.

I never been a fan of him and always considered him a hypocrite. For these reasons. He says one thing and his fans cheers (which is about 80-90% of the population), while in the back ground doing somethin complete else.

He cannot be trusted.

However; I did like his initial moves with Twitter though and the release of the "Twitter files" and I can give that he has good sense of humor. But that is it.

We need true freedom of speech platform were anyone can say what they want without having fear of the police will be knocking on the door and throw you in the governments jail for something you said, joked about that the government's then label as some bs "hate crime" or whatever crime they invent just because they are the only one allowed to control the truth and the narrative

We live in dangerous and quite scary times and our freedom and civil rights are stolen everyday more and more from us all in the West.