Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some props you men have that are meant for women to comment on, and does it work?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, it could be wearing a goofy hat, so women will comment that about your hat, ask questions about it like where did you buy it.

Or wearing different colored socks.

For me, I happen to use a flip phone for a cell phone. If I take it out, it's also to see if women will comment me for it. Cuz, I would do the same, if I saw a girl with a flip phone, I'd pull over and take out my flip phone and mention "I'm on a flip phone too."

What do you guys have for props. Besides tattoos.

Another for me is walking around in cold weather and dressed for the summer like wearing a t-shirt in winter, to see if women will comment or ask if you are cold...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A fine time piece.
We had a discussion on this.

Many men pursue the purchase of a Rolex watch as a means of attracting women. Rollo Tomassi even briefly mentioned this in one of his books.

A lot of men are disappointed in their Rolex and its ability to attract women.

Which time piece do you use?

For me, I happen to use a flip phone for a cell phone. If I take it out, it's also to see if women will comment me for it. Cuz, I would do the same, if I saw a girl with a flip phone, I'd pull over and take out my flip phone and mention "I'm on a flip phone too."
A flip phone will repel women. White women in bigger cities have expected men to have smartphones since 2009-2010 in order to get their attention and sex from them.

itouchyou

Don Juan
Reaction score
A flip phone will repel women. White women in bigger cities have expected men to have smartphones since 2009-2010 in order to get their attention and sex from them.
Depends on your intrinsic value IMO. If you're good looking I think women would find it amusing and a lot of banter could come out of it. I'd do it, if I had a flip phone. As long as it's incongruent with the rest of you (hopefully you dress well and have a high paying job). If you appear poor in any way I agree, it'll count against you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on your intrinsic value IMO. If you're good looking I think women would find it amusing and a lot of banter could come out of it. I'd do it, if I had a flip phone. As long as it's incongruent with the rest of you (hopefully you dress well and have a high paying job). If you appear poor in any way I agree, it'll count against you.
That's a really tall order to ask. Most men don't have enough value to compensate for owning a flip phone. That was true in the early 2010s and now true in the early 2020s.

Most attractive White women and bougie White women own iPhones. Some will look down on men for even owning a phone from the Android OS, even though some Android-based brands like Samsung are solid brands. There are even women who look down on men for having iPhones that are older or more basic iPhones (think the SE or SE2).

Hispanic women are more likely than White women to have Android-based smartphones.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, it could be wearing a goofy hat, so women will comment that about your hat, ask questions about it like where did you buy it.

Another for me is walking around in cold weather and dressed for the summer like wearing a t-shirt in winter, to see if women will comment or ask if you are cold...
My direct and bold approach is the prop.

Reactions: BMX

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear nice shoes, seriously girls notice it immediately. Doesn't mean you have to wear super stylish shoes all the time, but wearing clean matching shoes is huge. I typically wear a watch and match my glasses with it. I've yet to meet any girl who cares about the brand of watch, but moreso they take into account you have style and care about your appearance.

When playing out and when I was in school I had a guitar and case with me nearly always, it opens conversation all the time.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My direct and bold approach is the prop.
Mode One for the win!

Wear nice shoes, seriously girls notice it immediately. Doesn't mean you have to wear super stylish shoes all the time, but wearing clean matching shoes is huge.
Shoes get hyped a lot. I think it's more complex than shoes. If shoes were all that was needed to get laid, we wouldn't have near records of male sexlessness.

There's never been one time where I got recognized for shoes in 20+ years in the mating marketplace.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mode One for the win!

Shoes get hyped a lot. I think it's more complex than shoes. If shoes were all that was needed to get laid, we wouldn't have near records of male sexlessness.

There's never been one time where I got recognized for shoes in 20+ years in the mating marketplace.
Man I don't know what to tell you but women comment on my shoes all the time, even today at a work event my coworkers pointed out my dress shoes. White Reeboks? Girls notice. Black oxford boots? They notice. But I don't think it will get you laid though... just a conversation starter, studies have shown when women look at men one of the first things they notice is their shoes. I think you need to have a style period and women notice that. Most guys after their early 20s either live in the most banal casual wear with some chinos or dress poorly at large. I think Rollo hits this concept of 'style' on the head in his players handbook.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I don't know what to tell you but women comment on my shoes all the time, even today at a work event my coworkers pointed out my dress shoes. White Reeboks? Girls notice. Black oxford boots? They notice. But I don't think it will get you laid though... just a conversation starter, studies have shown when women look at men one of the first things they notice is their shoes.
Years ago, I bought multiple pairs of brand new dress shoes for office type occasions. These were expensive and stylish dress shoes. No one ever said a word about them. No one noticed. I was trying to do approaches within office buildings where I worked. I worked in multiple high rises with multiple companies in them so I wasn't approaching women in my own workplace. I do recommend approaching women who work in the same building but a separate company. This is getting more difficult now with hybrid white collar work schedules and more work-at-home options.

My more casual shoes have generally gone unnoticed as well. A couple of comments from women outside of the target market.

What do you guys have for props.
I've tried peacocking with Hawaiian shirts and other unusual colors. I can stand out from other guys. Few women notice and the ones that do notice are typically out of the target market, usually have been substantially older than I have been.

Peacocking made a minimal difference on the IOIs I received.

The best way to attract women is be 6'0"+ with muscles/low body fat, and above average facial aesthetics.

'Chads' don't need to peacock.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Years ago, I bought multiple pairs of brand new dress shoes for office type occasions. These were expensive and stylish dress shoes. No one ever said a word about them. No one noticed. I was trying to do approaches within office buildings where I worked. I worked in multiple high rises with multiple companies in them.

My more casual shoes have generally gone unnoticed as well. A couple of comments from women outside of the target market.
That was my experience over the years as well. I don’t waste money on pricey shoes anymore.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Height, Hair, Money, Muscles
Exactly. You read my mind. I’ve been thinking about a fourth category: body/muscles.

I still support good fashion (as a bonus/wildcard), but don’t go crazy with it. I’ve been complimented on suits, shirts, and also jeans. Just never a shoe compliment. But everybody’s mileage may vary.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
My hair gets many compliments. I usually have it pushed back. its about 5-6 inches long.. and it gets light curls.. Ijust water it down so it doesnt get too puffy .. its hard for me to have pure slick back hair since after a few inches my hair starts developing curls. To have pure slick back hair id need to use gel.. Havent used gel in forever.

Muscles too, The clothes I wear, the cologne I'm wearing. I've worn nice watches.. i get more compliments on watches from men than women.

I used to rock diff earrings in my left ear.. but it got old. It does work though. its like a little added piece that makes girls notice u a bit more. very subtle too.

I also had a diamond bracelet I used to wear, and a iced out cuban.. Ended up selling them though. I think any normal cuban bracelet or some kind of metal bracelet is nice. My style is always pretty simply.. like t shirt thats well fitted, nice pair of jeans, nice pair of flat sneakers or boots and a bracelet. <-- this is/was my kinda everyday look but coupled with the nice hair and nicely trimmed facial hair, I always get looks from the ladies

I'm only 5'10 so I think how I dress an dhow i look/how i style my hair and all that is very important. I couldn't go anywhere lookin like a bum and never have . Maybe in the last 15 years, Ive only been outside looking disheveled/like a bum maybe 3-4 times.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pendant with a healing stone. It's mostly for personal health reasons, but women love it and adds a mysticism element to the presentation.

J/K. Seriously tho I like the d1ckhead hat, it always gets attention and I just say it's in honor of my great-granddad who commanded a tank in WWII. You gotta own it though. If you wear it rakishly at an angle it's quite stylish.

Last edited:

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a pinky finger ring that is an eye catcher conversation starter and I got it because I wanted to with no intention of picking up woman

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
I own several automatics, Patek, Submariner, breitling among others. I didn’t buy them to impress women, I bought them because I liked them and appreciate a finely crafted timepiece.

Shoes same story, and they sure get noticed.

We had a discussion on this.

Many men pursue the purchase of a Rolex watch as a means of attracting women. Rollo Tomassi even briefly mentioned this in one of his books.

A lot of men are disappointed in their Rolex and its ability to attract women.

Which time piece do you use?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think the flip phone is a good prop if you have a rugged/overly masculine appearance (think Jason Monoa, Gil from GoodLookingLoser, etc), you can go for the Caveman angle. And you know how cavemen take their women to the bedroom.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Panerai and flip flops.
Flip flops in Seattle, good one. I've got to try the parka in Phoenix this summer. I'll report back.

Parka at a pool party with a bare chest and speedos. What's not to like?

• Haha
Reactions: BMX