Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Slovak girl, 9

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've met a girl in December here in Prague, a hot Slovak, a solid 9, we met on the street. It happens that she had lived in my city for a few months (student exchange) and speak French, my mother tongue. We spoke for 10mins, during the interaction she told me she had a boyfriend but gave me her phone number and agreed to keep in touch. Usually, I would have tossed the # because of she had a boyfriend but this time I decided to keep it as the girl was super hot, super nice and could speak my language+had lived in my city.

I tried to text her 1-2x during Holidays, no reply. I tried a again 2 month and a half later (last call) and she replied: "Hey :) how are you bla bla, yes we can meet next week, etc." We had a date, it was really nice. She herself proposed to meet again when I bought her a beer, like: "Ok well if you pay this one it means we have to see each other again, next time it's on me." During the date she told me that she is terrible at responding to texts and apologize for such a long delay. She also mentioned an "ex", so I thought that she had broken up with her last boyfriend, I didn't ask any questions. It was a nice first date, I could feel that she was digging me a lot.

A few days later, I texted her something (call back humour), which was really direct and showed my intention. I thought she would reply and play the game but she didn't, she left me on read. I thought I had made a mistake and thought it was dead with her. Maybe too direct not THAT interested. A few days ago I decided to inviter her on a date just to verify, at that point if she wouldn't reply it would mean that it 100% dead. She replied something like this:

"Hey :) this week I can't because I have to work on my memoir (she is completing a master degree and had told me about this) and this weekend I already have plan with my friends and boyfriend. Next week Im going home for Easter. Let's keep in touch in two weeks"
I replied "Alright, sounds good"

What do you think?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Low interest. Spin more plates.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hey :) this week I can't because I have to work on my memoir (she is completing a master degree and had told me about this) and this weekend I already have plan with my friends and boyfriend. Next week Im going home for Easter. Let's keep in touch in two weeks"
Bruh. What are you doing?

You are the backup option at best with this girl. You can periodically hit her up, she might bite depending on how poorly her relationship is going. This is a long shot, my brother. Only chance is you get some lucky rebound sex after she dumps this guy. There is nothing but frustration in your future with this girl. Not worth it…

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh. What are you doing?

You are the backup option at best with this girl. You can periodically hit her up, she might bite depending on how poorly her relationship is going. This is a long shot, my brother. Only chance is you get some lucky rebound sex after she dumps this guy. There is nothing but frustration in your future with this girl. Not worth it…
This is also what I think.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest at best, and you will be who she monkey branches to so she has a shoulder to cry on and free meals. I doubt there will be any pu$$y in it for you.

No point in communicating with her.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you know that this situation is hopeless but the girl's hotness is making you do things that you otherwise wouldn't have done (i.e being an orbiter).
Yes and I'm no orbiter so I won't reach out. If she wants to hang out she knows where to find me.
Thanks guys

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Invested too much time! Good job, you planted a seed but it’s up to her to water it.
If she doesn’t, let it wilt and die.
Keep planting farmer..

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
If a girl who has a boyfriend ever gives you a number or a chance-- you gotta capitalize on it because she's only going to give you once chance to rock her boat.. She just wants good, illicit sex with no kiss and tell-- she's not looking to get to know you better or necessarily date you.. If you give off signs that you're looking for more, she'll go cold/silent.

The BF/Ex thing is very tricky and I don't recommend guys mess around with it unless you're confident you can win her over or you can keep it sexually without catching feels. Countless dudes start messin with a girl in a marriage/relationship and then are heartbroken when she chooses the guy over them and cuts them off completely.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl who has a boyfriend ever gives you a number or a chance-- you gotta capitalize on it because she's only going to give you once chance to rock her boat.. She just wants good, illicit sex with no kiss and tell-- she's not looking to get to know you better or necessarily date you.. If you give off signs that you're looking for more, she'll go cold/silent.

The BF/Ex thing is very tricky and I don't recommend guys mess around with it unless you're confident you can win her over or you can keep it sexually without catching feels. Countless dudes start messin with a girl in a marriage/relationship and then are heartbroken when she chooses the guy over them and cuts them off completely.
I wouldn't mess around with a woman in a relationship for the reasons you mentioned. Something else to consider is what if he finds out? More often than not the man in the relationship will blame the guy she has been fooling around with, when it's really her he should be mad at. Next thing you know he finds out where you work and him and his boys are out in the parking lot waiting for your punk ass as you are heading home lol.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't mess around with a woman in a relationship for the reasons you mentioned. Something else to consider is what if he finds out? More often than not the man in the relationship will blame the guy she has been fooling around with, when it's really her he should be mad at. Next thing you know he finds out where you work and him and his boys are out in the parking lot waiting for your punk ass as you are heading home lol.
Indeed man. I know of people who lost their life over a woman (overseas in Italy)-- but happens here all the time. I've also was present when a friend got jumped in the middle of traffic by a minivan full of dudes over a woman.. and these were dudes he knew. The same guy many years later got into a horrible accident on the highway--over a different girl.. chasing down a car of the guy who took his girl I think. (Dont know all the details, just know it was over a chick and it was a bad accident involving some type of chase)

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've met a girl in December here in Prague, a hot Slovak, a solid 9, we met on the street. It happens that she had lived in my city for a few months (student exchange) and speak French, my mother tongue. We spoke for 10mins, during the interaction she told me she had a boyfriend but gave me her phone number and agreed to keep in touch. Usually, I would have tossed the # because of she had a boyfriend but this time I decided to keep it as the girl was super hot, super nice and could speak my language+had lived in my city.

I tried to text her 1-2x during Holidays, no reply. I tried a again 2 month and a half later (last call) and she replied: "Hey :) how are you bla bla, yes we can meet next week, etc." We had a date, it was really nice. She herself proposed to meet again when I bought her a beer, like: "Ok well if you pay this one it means we have to see each other again, next time it's on me." During the date she told me that she is terrible at responding to texts and apologize for such a long delay. She also mentioned an "ex", so I thought that she had broken up with her last boyfriend, I didn't ask any questions. It was a nice first date, I could feel that she was digging me a lot.

A few days later, I texted her something (call back humour), which was really direct and showed my intention. I thought she would reply and play the game but she didn't, she left me on read. I thought I had made a mistake and thought it was dead with her. Maybe too direct not THAT interested. A few days ago I decided to inviter her on a date just to verify, at that point if she wouldn't reply it would mean that it 100% dead. She replied something like this:

What do you think?
She gave you her number so that you'll be an orbiter, and she is barely doing enough to keep you in orbit. I can virtually guarantee that your manhood will never get into her womenhood. :rolleyes:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've met a girl in December here in Prague, a hot Slovak, a solid 9, we met on the street. It happens that she had lived in my city for a few months (student exchange) and speak French, my mother tongue. We spoke for 10mins, during the interaction she told me she had a boyfriend but gave me her phone number and agreed to keep in touch.
So far so good.

I tried to text her 1-2x during Holidays, no reply.
Signs of low interest.

I tried a again 2 month and a half later (last call) and she replied: "Hey :) how are you bla bla, yes we can meet next week, etc." We had a date, it was really nice.
Did you kiss or grab her boobs? If not, it's not "really nice"

During the date she told me that she is terrible at responding to texts and apologize for such a long delay.
Typical female BS

A few days later, I texted her something (call back humour), which was really direct and showed my intention. I thought she would reply and play the game but she didn't, she left me on read.
Signs of very low interest

A few days ago I decided to inviter her on a date just to verify, at that point if she wouldn't reply it would mean that it 100% dead. She replied something like this:

She blatantly mentioned a "boyfriend"? This is a sign of extremely low interest whether it's a true boyfriend or not.

I would not reply at all. Sounds good? There's nothing good about it.

What do you think?
As others have said: Typical low interest case, stop investing, spin more plates.