Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

“There are more weak men” is a fallacy

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Attachments

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a drop in the average testosterone level and lowering sperm counts. There is also a collapse of birthrates in developed countries. Those are facts.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Kavi,
You have the advantage of me regarding the "Barush",you are from Barush or the Barush Race?...People who you say are the ancestors of the Anglos?...The only Barush I know of was an obscure contributor to the book of Jeremiah...Please tell.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indeed. My point was that the guy most probably doesn't respect himself either, otherwise he wouldn't have asked her out for a date.

I'm not condoning it. I'm saying that like attracts like ... it's hard to believe a high value man wouldn't recognise she's a low quality woman before asking her out on a date.
If you meet a woman you find attractive online or IRL chances are your going to know very very little about her

The screening comes THROUGH dating not before it

You can't screen someone you don't really know

It wasn't about about wether this woman was suitable to be taken on a date

It was this woman behaviour leading up to the date

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your post is cope and these guys are ultimately intellectual lightweights, who may attract some dumb bimbos sure, but ultimately their lives will be empty and probably on their deathbeds they may think why did I chose to waste my life playing with imaginary money in a system rigged against the common american.
This sounds like COPE

While I agree with you that money is imginary only a broke person would think that having money is a waste of life or time. Money is a tool that if used right can be used for previson, comforts, labor and POWER. I remember working 2 jobs full-time and part-time struggling to even put gas in my car. The reality is that I needed more money so I worked two jobs but didn't make enough. Once I got a better job you realize how making money allows you to have more time ( After less than a year working my new job I made enough to quit my part time job) The time allowed me to focus on my side hustle which floruished because I know had more time and money to focus on my side business. Which took off and became successfull immdeitatily

Another thing is money gives you access and promixity to higher quality women. There are tons of guys who will never make a 100K a year and that's fine as long as they are happy with their situation. But let's not act like having more money doesn't give you access to higher quality and caliber woman. I've met and dated women the last 5 years that I never would have met when I was working 2 jobs. But not only women but other things which are invalubale i.e. network and connected with movers and shakers in my industry

Last edited:

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anglo are related to Angirases, a tribe mentioned in ancient literature. They are mentioned along with Bhrigus.
Brighu-Angiras is Farmer Vs Nomad, Elite Vs Common peoples. Before the Anglos came to the UK the Brighus were already here hence the name Britain, Brigantes etc.

The original Brighus are a small tribe from Baruch. I am from that tribe. It is well-known the Brighus are superior to the Angirases. It is written "From the flame came Bhrigu and from the coals Angiras".

This is important for people to know, so they understand that Brighus have always been above Angiras/Anglos in eliteness, and that it is the natural order that power again be handed over to a Bhrighu, as has been the way of Eurasia since the beginning.

This is not about races or ethnicities. Even my own relatives are weak losers. It is just about being elite. It is about the eliteness of ancient Farmers vs Nomads. Anglos are related to the Nomadic Angirases.

Nomads didnt have civlizational expertise hence they used Capitalism ie let the market create civilization, we will just be an army and a king. When Nomads took over since the Bronze Age all over Eurasia, this is when we see Capitalism emerge. It is just because Nomads couldnt run Civiization so they let 'the market' do it for them.

But Bhrigu farmers know how to run civilization. Thus I expect power to be handed over and subsumed into the correct order again.

The reason ppl dont know, and there is so much global disorder and chaos, is that the correct order has not been re-established. Since the Chalcolithic(4,000 BC) a lot of craziness happened in the world and things developed and changed really quickly. At that time lots of Nomads entered or took over earlier developed and civilized farming cultures.We can see this with for instance the Viking/Saxon/Scythian movements in Europe or the Mongol invasions in Asia. But that is all done now and we will simply return to the correct order again.

Ofcourse Game and women is all related to power and eliteness. Hence women are important to establish the correct order.
I usually read most of your posts. I see some brilliance because you get what many here who are carried by prejudice and hardline conservatism miss. In fact, SS is great because there is a lot of voice to what is really happening in the dating market, to things which are happening and mainstream forums and discussion sites censor, to the gender war being actually reported and not having its talk about the real dynamics and the same dynamics who favor genders on each side of it in some ways or harming in others suppressed, to men actually trying to help eachother and give advice which would be labeled "manipulation" outside this board if it would favor and actually help men. I really like this place and having someone who see things like me in an alternative paradigm is great.

The only thing i usually disagree is how you see social change as already happening and the system behind it as actually empowering and giving suffrage to women instead of using them as part of the perpetuation of social stratification and the "patriarchy" and placing them and men in subjection by the top 5% of the elite while giving bones and rotten meat to the rest of people in the higher classes and leaving the rest with destroyed marriages, without jobs, women or anything at all.

Things haven't changed at all but only for the worse in the last 40 years. Women are just being thrown to biological determinism by neoliberal mechanisms on economics, politics and artificial social policies and changes, which are given power promoted by companies and big investors to promove a fake progress which is not progressive at all and "woke" pseudo-left mentality, dating views and fake empowerment. This is in turn harming most men who are being thrown into the stone age where few men control most women and where they are deluded, deceived, mentally unhealthy concubines. Differently from the paleolythic, men aren't fighting back and being aggressive but are becoming shy, accepting things as "natural" and going into desperate thirsty simp mode, or giving up their rights of dignity as humans. Did you ever see japan? It happened there but by conservative stratification of society and economics into the hands of few, instead of woke center-left social engineering by the elites. Look at how many men there don't have jobs or even money, let alone women.

Returning back to minoan civilization where palace kings and noblity held women and resources is not the answer to this and to wipe out the harms capitalism and christianity created in the last 2000 years, replace the failed, already collapsed, monogamy system created in the middle ages by catholicism by a system where monogamy can actually thrive well and polygamy thrive well along, and create real meritocracy/put those in merit above and not the privileged born in perpetually well off families with lots of money, expensive education, artificial (above average nutrition) height, facial looks, masculinity and intelligence.

Did you ever read Francis Fukuyama? He had the view of the end of history and of the time where humans would be on their own fate by their own impacts on everything and things would naturally and organically order themselves to wherever they would go, either bad or good ramifications and roads on events and the future. His view failed and the post-cold war world he and most viewed never happened. In fact social engineering and political control by the elites is more and more tightly controlled and freedoms, equality, justice, democracy, power to the people and leadership to the capable, concepts everyone dreamed about, are farther and farther distant from each to each decade. Sometimes you seem to be carried by something like that. Not trying to be personally abrasive or deriding on you in my critique, but i really feel views like that are misguided.

Last edited:

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very simplie. One of the biggest things making men weak is the Capitalist system. Forget women for a second.

I worked in tech in a Bank. The best jobs in IB were either trading or MA type work. Both work super hard. These are the 1% men who get these jobs, the most in-demand jobs in the economy in those days, 15 years ago.

The trader jobs entail sitting at a desk from 7-5 monday to friday buying and selling ****. MA guys work much harder esp in their early careers.

Once a man becomes part of this system it owns them. One bad career move and your career can be irrecoverably damaged. All of these men are slaves to the system. Rarely even with all that money will you ever see a man take a year out of the career because they are so scared of not getting those jobs again. Then with layoffs you see these guys who were making 300K getting depressed and lose all meaning and purpose, just wanting to get another job to feel 'secure' lols.

The failure and weakness of career and money men is the greaterst amongst all men. These men have all their sense of masculinity and self-worth dependant on whether someone will keep them employed. If their boss choosese to let them go they will be ashamed to go home and tell their wife and family they lost their job. They are nothing without their jobs, corporate titles, or just the money if they are self-employed.

You know you are a loser when the woman is just with you because you bring her money for which you are dependant on some other heirararchy like the corporate system or making money by any means just selling crap to customers who may not benefit.
So what do you propose as an alternative? I don't disagree that the corporate environment (especially more than ever these days) is poor for encouraging masculinity, but capitalism as a whole is not the issue. Security is evolutionarily attractive, that's the whole point of being able to physically dominate completely back when that was necessary. Financial security is a natural successor to that in a modern world. The guys you describe aren't attractive because of the money, but rather it's potential. How they act after that is up to them, I'm sure many of them are the weak Ivy type, but many others are truly alpha.

I don't have as much personal familiarity with the investment banking crowd, but I do know at least a couple who made their cash and retired mid-30s with more money than many who work a full career, and that money now enables them to do whatever they want, whenever they want to. That's power, that's masculine.

Capitalism isn't the problem, it's brought us the steam engine, cheap steel, electricity, personal computers, indoor plumbing, you name it. It's not perfect but I've yet to come across a system that performs better in practice and improves the standard of living for most over time.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weakness and homosexuality in men used to be heavily discouraged by the men around them. You may like it or not, but “bullying” mostly revolves around the jocks/Chads asserting their strength and dominance against these weaker guys. This was allowed.

Now, however, there is a strong push for all bullying to be eradicated and male social hierarchies to be done with. It is also said that it is not wrong to be gay or feminine as a man — in fact, as part of a terribly “oppressed” group, you get bonus points. This leads to widespread increase in the number of these weak men.

So, yeah, the men in our society are getting weaker and more feminine. A lot of them honestly disgust me with how they cannot assert themselves. But that does not mean we are trapped in the workings of “society”. We can still forge our own path. We can become strong, disciplined, flirtatious, and decisive. These traits will forever be attractive to women and inspirational to men too weak to attain them. I strongly believe that our individual wills are stronger than any perverse machination of “society” and its corrupt leaders.
Bullying isn’t the same as assertion

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in the corporate world and every day I run into 25-35 year old male managers and directors making anywhere between $200k-$500k+ a year, married to snow bunnies with mistresses on the side, and driving Bugattis.

I think what’s happening is that weak men have social media and a voice now. 20 years ago they simply didn’t matter. But now everyone has a voice. So it seems like these weak men are becoming more prevalent. But I think it’s just perception. In order to be a killer in the business world, you still have to be a killer. And yes, it’s 99% males.

I was at my gym tonight on a Friday night and it was full of chads and chad lights. And they all had one thing in common. Women hovering over them and them ignoring those chicks and focusing on their workouts.

I was actually impressed. If anything, all the alphas were paying attention to each other to see who was the most alpha. Female attention was an afterthought.

If you are not a chad or chad light, you might not be privy to this reality. But it is reality. And it will always be reality.

This whole “women have all the power” paradigm is coping as a loser in life.

The more you claim women have all the power the more you project yourself as a bottom tier man.
I agree with this. Lots of alphas if you know where to look. Gyms, nightlife promoters, sports teams, music industry, entertainment industry, fashion world, influencer type guys on instagram and TikTok etc.

Most people on these forums and in the pick-up world have very little power or impact in the real world so they resort to the pua community for help. Guys that thrive financially and socially understand the game - build your value, show it off and persist in an indifferent aloof manner with the girls you like. It’s the simplest thing in the world

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. Lots of alphas if you know where to look. Gyms, nightlife promoters, sports teams, music industry, entertainment industry, fashion world, influencer type guys on instagram and TikTok etc.

Most people on these forums and in the pick-up world have very little power or impact in the real world so they resort to the pua community for help. Guys that thrive financially and socially understand the game - build your value, show it off and persist in an indifferent aloof manner with the girls you like. It’s the simplest thing in the world
Power, power in a real sense, not in social life or money, but real power which can make a guy a politician, a big investor who lobbies public policies, a leader of a music scene, isn't achieved by everyone. It is also held by force and gatekeeped most of the times, not always because of merit or capabilities, but also by reasons of mantaining power for certain groups who benefit from it and for the one who holds it. When you have power, you can obviously give the i don't care value abundance vibes, be aloof and get girls. People even do this in college, not that big deal.

I don't disagree with you, but, OP brings out another level: He says money and corporate positions give this power automatically. I don't think always so. Unless you have a high position in the state or you are a guy who holds billions and knows how to use your money to build and get everything you want in all senses but also learn by the experiences how to improve yourself, you're never invincible and never always unharmed in any relative ways by those below you.

Last edited:

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are without a shadow of a doubt more weak men in society than in the past and those are "high value". We turned from cavemen hunting wild beasts, roughing it up in the cold and heat to males sitting in chairs looking at computer screens.

But you do have a valid point, there are "high-value" men out there. They are walking their own path, with no need to be on forums like this or social media proving anything to anyone. The weak men in society are the ones with the free time to express their opinions and gain false value in doing so.

In a feminized society designed to ridicule masculinity and in a general society designed to distract and bamboozle the weak-minded from what actually matters, we do in fact have very real tangible weak men living among us. And I must say, lots. Unfortunately, more than those that are walking their own paths.

Last edited:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic sh~tstorm is just getting started. Buckle up. Or die weak. Choice is yours and yours alone.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Power, power in a real sense, not in social life or money, but real power which can make a guy a politician, a big investor who lobbies public policies, a leader of a music scene, isn't achieved by everyone. It is also held by force and gatekeeped most of the times, not always because of merit or capabilities, but also by reasons of mantaining power for certain groups who benefit from it and for the one who holds it. When you have power, you can obviously give the i don't care value abundance vibes, be aloof and get girls. People even do this in college, not that big deal.

I don't disagree with you, but, OP brings out another level: He says money and corporate positions give this power automatically. I don't think always so. Unless you have a high position in the state or you are a guy who holds billions and knows how to use your money to build and get everything you want in all senses but also learn by the experiences how to improve yourself, you're never invincible and never always unharmed in any relative ways by those below you.
Sexual market power is how you show up to world and how you interact with women. Good money, good genes, alpha mannerisms, and being able to seduce = power over fertile women.
Power in the world, such as being a high ranking politician or important person does not mean anything to women. It’s a common fallacy. Women don’t care about the male hierarchy (which is why a strong, good looking guy in prison with no power can turn women on more than a successful politician or doctor)

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual market power is how you show up to world and how you interact with women. Good money, good genes, alpha mannerisms, and being able to seduce = power over fertile women.
Power in the world, such as being a high ranking politician or important person does not mean anything to women. It’s a common fallacy. Women don’t care about the male hierarchy (which is why a strong, good looking guy in prison with no power can turn women on more than a successful politician or doctor)
What i generally mean is, holding political or societal power makes it easier to develop game if you have the notion, either by experience or by learning, there is actual "game" involved in getting women. Most chads know that because they have more exposure to women automatically, but people in power can play aloof and have high confidence easier than most average men in any country.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What i generally mean is, holding political or societal power makes it easier to develop game if you have the notion, either by experience or by learning, there is actual "game" involved in getting women. Most chads know that because they have more exposure to women automatically, but people in power can play aloof and have high confidence easier than most average men in any country.
Not necessarily, people in corporate power structures are often ‘politically correct’ and use ‘indirect aggression’ to get ahead. They basically behave more like women than men, and women can sense that. Social dominance is different to corporate power - there are chads in all kind of environments and professions. For example, there are way more chad bartenders than chad politicians or investment bankers

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so real it hurts.
Don't get hung up on comparing yourself to others. The "walking your own path" is the important part.