Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The problem with Tradwife

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this video and wanted to comment.

The problem with tradwife concept or stay at home wife is this. The woman is basically using Game to manipulate men into providing for her leisurely lifestyle. Game is what defines an Alpha Male and Alpha Males always have more Game than women. Hence, an Alpha Male or Pimp, will never pay for a woman in any way for simple reason that to pay for a woman is to pay for Game. Hence tradwife is simply the same the same as prostution or only fans, whatever it is, whatever the deal, whatever you get, the one paying always has less INTERPERSONAL value than the one being payed. Hence it goes Pimp > Hoe > Trick, these is the order of INTERPERSONAL ie Game value.

Thus for a man to pay for a woman to stay at home he is just being Gamed, no matter how you look at it. A pimp can Game a Hoe but Pimps have high-level Game but a woman, esp trad-wifes Game is simply to put on Makeup, do her hair, wear nice clothes and that is it. For a man to be Gamed by such a low-level of Game as presented by Tradwives is demeaning and humiliating for a guy.

For if a woman goes out to work and the man stays at home, he can build a side-hustle with his free time, learn coding, write a book, develop new skills, get involved in socio-political work but for a man to pay a female to be a tradwife all she does is pointless housework ALL day which literally only takes one hour for an efficient person to do.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Depends. If you have young kids that aren't in school yet, I would much rather my wife raise them properly than have a daycare and babysitters raise them.

Also many times financially makes sense for her to do so rather than work since the difference once you pay for child care often times isn't enough to make it worthwhile as a tradeoff.

They also typically run the home and do most of the chores like grocery shopping, cooking, meal preparation, cleaning, laundry, dishes and the other household chores as well.

If they are sitting around doing nothing that's one thing, if they are actively doing things and on the go with the kids that's completely different.

Sounds like a quality woman issue from dudes who didn't properly vet them. Guys increasingly are doing a piss poor job of vetting women and then blaming everyone and everything else because they didn't do their job properly in this domain...or they simply ignored all of the signs because she was hot.

They don't understand the difference between the kind of woman you fvck and have as girlfriends versus the kind you marry. There is a HUGE difference but too many ignore it or are ignorant to it.

Your view is from someone who has never been married, has little experience with long term relationships where you live together and doesn't have kids. Not surprising it's like that...mine would have likely been like that too in your position. I mean meal preparation alone can take a few hours a day if they are cooking healthy foods and meals and not serving processed boxed garbage or eating out every night.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse I didnt account for childcare, which is probably the major 'work' element involved. But these 'tradwives' here are all presented as just being at leisure all day which I think is just testament to the mans lack of Game and social/sexual value.

My point is that for a man to want what is presented in the video above, a tradwife who just looks good and sits around all day really shows his lack of self-respect and value as a human being in the social/emotional/sexual sphere.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ofcourse I didnt account for childcare, which is probably the major 'work' element involved. But these 'tradwives' here are all presented as just being at leisure all day which I think is just testament to the mans lack of Game and social/sexual value.

My point is that for a man to want what is presented in the video above, a tradwife who just looks good and sits around all day really shows his lack of self-respect and value as a human being in the social/emotional/sexual sphere.
If there are no kids involved there is no real reason why they can't work, at least part time.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this video and wanted to comment.

The problem with tradwife concept or stay at home wife is this. The woman is basically using Game to manipulate men into providing for her leisurely lifestyle. Game is what defines an Alpha Male and Alpha Males always have more Game than women. Hence, an Alpha Male or Pimp, will never pay for a woman in any way for simple reason that to pay for a woman is to pay for Game. Hence tradwife is simply the same the same as prostution or only fans, whatever it is, whatever the deal, whatever you get, the one paying always has less INTERPERSONAL value than the one being payed. Hence it goes Pimp > Hoe > Trick, these is the order of INTERPERSONAL ie Game value.

Thus for a man to pay for a woman to stay at home he is just being Gamed, no matter how you look at it. A pimp can Game a Hoe but Pimps have high-level Game but a woman, esp trad-wifes Game is simply to put on Makeup, do her hair, wear nice clothes and that is it. For a man to be Gamed by such a low-level of Game as presented by Tradwives is demeaning and humiliating for a guy.

For if a woman goes out to work and the man stays at home, he can build a side-hustle with his free time, learn coding, write a book, develop new skills, get involved in socio-political work but for a man to pay a female to be a tradwife all she does is pointless housework ALL day which literally only takes one hour for an efficient person to do.

This was said a while ago. Life was harder in the past, but there was always time for gossip.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I 100% disagree.

Housework is not useless. A woman’s natural role is maintaining and enhancing the household. They are happiest in this role. Women want to enhance what you provide and being a wife and mother is an immensely important and difficult job. It is a FULL TIME job.

But if you really think your woman going outside of the home to make another man rich is a better set up than enhancing your own legacy, by all means go for it.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I salute all these women monetizing manosphere content and getting views from gullible men....

"you see, you see, this girl GETS IT.... let's share her videos and spread the messge"

Most men are gullible buffoons....

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I 100% disagree.

Housework is not useless. A woman’s natural role is maintaining and enhancing the household. They are happiest in this role. Women want to enhance what you provide and being a wife and mother is an immensely important and difficult job. It is a FULL TIME job.

But if you really think your woman going outside of the home to make another man rich is a better set up than enhancing your own legacy, by all means go for it.
No lol it is not. Housewife job is neither difficult nor important. Women will literally spend hours baking a cake and doing stupid **** at home acting like its so hard being a housewife, but give those jobs to professional cleaners and cooks and just watch the difference in productivity btween a housewife and a professional. Women are not efficient at all at household as housewifes, and this is my main point. Put a guy as a househusband he will quickly get through those chores and then spend time on high-intensiity stuff like learning, side-hustle, hobbies etc but what does a 'tradwife' do other than dress up and waste time acting like it is some superior moral lifestyle. I am mostly talking about the tradwife idea as presented in the video which i know is not exactly the reality of traditional housewifes in history.

These tradwives are just messing about they know little about nutrition or efficient cooking.

It is also possible to flip your point and say that a man going outside to make another man rich is not a good look for a man. Better the woman go and do silly modern corporate work than a man.

There is no such thing as your legacy for 99% of men. This is the lie of the patriarchal capitalist system. Only communities and groups are large enough and strong enough to effect anything in the medium term, an average guy has no legacy. If you men understood this they would opt out of this current capitalist order and force change, but these ideas are just cope for a ****ty life. "I know my life is **** but atleast I leave a legacy".

No, the average guy leaves no legacy. His children will simply forget everything he taught them if they find a system/culture that provides them a good life and leave that legacy behind. Genetically, a few children in a world of 8billion will have absolutely 0 lasting impact.

A good supporting wife, children, legacy, tradwife etc these things just cope for a bad world. Men need to stop coping and change the system so we are not so emotionally and psychologically suffering that we need a supportive wife, children and a 'legacy' to make us feel that we are not complete losers.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No lol it is not. Housewife job is neither difficult nor important. Women will literally spend hours baking a cake and doing stupid **** at home acting like its so hard being a housewife, but give those jobs to professional cleaners and cooks and just watch the difference in productivity btween a housewife and a professional. Women are not efficient at all at household as housewifes, and this is my main point. Put a guy as a househusband he will quickly get through those chores and then spend time on high-intensiity stuff like learning, side-hustle, hobbies etc but what does a 'tradwife' do other than dress up and waste time acting like it is some superior moral lifestyle. I am mostly talking about the tradwife idea as presented in the video which i know is not exactly the reality of traditional housewifes in history.

These tradwives are just messing about they know little about nutrition or efficient cooking.

It is also possible to flip your point and say that a man going outside to make another man rich is not a good look for a man. Better the woman go and do silly modern corporate work than a man.

There is no such thing as your legacy for 99% of men. This is the lie of the patriarchal capitalist system. Only communities and groups are large enough and strong enough to effect anything in the medium term, an average guy has no legacy. If you men understood this they would opt out of this current capitalist order and force change, but these ideas are just cope for a ****ty life. "I know my life is **** but atleast I leave a legacy".

No, the average guy leaves no legacy. His children will simply forget everything he taught them if they find a system/culture that provides them a good life and leave that legacy behind. Genetically, a few children in a world of 8billion will have absolutely 0 lasting impact.

A good supporting wife, children, legacy, tradwife etc these things just cope for a bad world. Men need to stop coping and change the system so we are not so emotionally and psychologically suffering that we need a supportive wife, children and a 'legacy' to make us feel that we are not complete losers.
Yeah the works sucks. We get it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problem is that in the event your "tradwife" decides to divorce you, you will get stuck with crazy alimony payments for a very long time. The law says that if you support a woman during marriage, she is entitled to maintain the lifestyle that she is accustomed to...at her ex-husband's expense.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raising children and running a household is indeed work. And you get no days off, no weekends or holidays (unless you can escape without the kids on occasion). So it's a grind. And it can be a mundane grind 24/7, 365. Beds don't make themselves, laundry and dishes do not wash themselves, and social obligations (whether for the adults or the kids) do not magically arrange themselves.

Today I scheduled the maid, set up a doctor's appointment for my man, and made evening and weekend plans for us for the upcoming days and weeks while he was working (and in between my own work obligations). And I am about to start cooking dinner for us, which takes a little time.

When you get zero time off, you take your time off where you can find it, while the kids are at school or sleeping, etc.

I was never a housewife but I supported my first husband as a house husband for a full 10 years (and frankly he made sure the kids were OK but he was lazy and terrible at that role, to be honest) and the entire reason we did that in the first place was because we both felt strongly that WE should raise our kids, not some daycare, nanny or sitter, and we did the math. Financially it made no sense for him to work. We'd actually lose money if he worked when I could easily support us.

Having the ability to support a house spouse as well as children is a LUXURY in this day and age. That is what wealthy families have always done and will continue to do.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raising children and running a household is indeed work. And you get no days off, no weekends or holidays (unless you can escape without the kids on occasion). So it's a grind. And it can be a mundane grind 24/7, 365. Beds don't make themselves, laundry and dishes do not wash themselves, and social obligations (whether for the adults or the kids) do not magically arrange themselves.

When you get zero time off, you take your time off where you can find it, while the kids are at school or sleeping, etc.

Having the ability to support a house spouse as well as children is a LUXURY in this day and age. That is what wealthy families have always done and will continue to do.
A lot of SoSuave forum participants are unmarried, childless males running their own households. No one ever acknowledges the unmarried male who runs his own household.

Both the working woman and the stay-at-home mom get far more attention and articles written about her than the unmarried, childless male.

The unmarried, childless male does most of the same things that a working woman (childless or with kids) or a tradwife/stay-at-mom home does.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1678956071820.png
The piggy nose ring told me from the start she was yet another confused feminist leftist and she completely lost me when she confirmed it 2 minutes later, when calling being a stay-at-home wife a right-winger thing.

Staying at home and taking care of the household, kids etc. as women hos nothing to do with political bias, but have everything with personal choice that you care and love your family.

Also being classy and choosing that lifestyle; being feminine, dressing like a classy lady is way more attractive than anything else to most men than the slvtty way most women dress these days:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of SoSuave forum participants are unmarried, childless males running their own households. No one ever acknowledges the unmarried male who runs his own household.

Both the working woman and the stay-at-home mom get far more attention and articles written about her than the unmarried, childless male.

The unmarried, childless male does most of the same things that a working woman (childless or with kids) or a tradwife/stay-at-mom home does.
Yh thats what im saying, all single men and women run their own households which is basically everything a stay-at-home wife does EXCEPT for children. I mean a single man/woman literally goes to work and does all their housework themselves and still finds time to do everything else. I dont see single ppl making a big deal out of housework so other than the work of children why is there all of a sudden lots of extra work when two singles become a couple.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tradwife is simply the same the same as prostution or only fans, whatever it is, whatever the deal, whatever you get, the one paying always has less INTERPERSONAL value than the one being payed. Hence it goes Pimp > Hoe > Trick, these is the order of INTERPERSONAL ie Game value.

All men pay for sex, whether directly or indirectly. However, not all men pay the same price for sex. Many men have a higher cost per bang.

The top tier, tanned and muscular guy on a swipe app or at a bar getting many one night stands and casual arrangements is often paying a lower price for sex. Heavily tattooed men with McJobs banging Walmart cashiers also aren't paying much for sex either, but they are having sex with obvious lower quality women, whereas a woman with a bachelor's degree and an office job having a lot of casual sex is more subtly lower value.

A tradwife isn't that bad of a deal overall, but there are times where a tradwife can become a bad deal, such as what @Bokanovsky points out about divorce.

I could have benefitted by living a different lifestyle and having a tradwife. Working and running a household at the same time is difficult.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All men pay for sex, whether directly or indirectly. However, not all men pay the same price for sex. Many men have a higher cost per bang.

The top tier, tanned and muscular guy on a swipe app or at a bar getting many one night stands and casual arrangements is often paying a lower price for sex. Heavily tattooed men with McJobs banging Walmart cashiers also aren't paying much for sex either, but they are having sex with obvious lower quality women, whereas a woman with a bachelor's degree and an office job having a lot of casual sex is more subtly lower value.

A tradwife isn't that bad of a deal overall, but there are times where a tradwife can become a bad deal, such as what @Bokanovsky points out about divorce.

I could have benefitted by living a different lifestyle and having a tradwife. Working and running a household at the same time is difficult.
Yes but the woman can work and you can be the house guy, esp if there are no children. My point was that women or 'tradwives' as described in the video are extremely low value as they seem to take longer to do basic tasks.

In the Orthodox Jewish community in London, afaik, the women do a lot of work from home. The men spend their time learning Jewish scipture or starting businesses or improving the community.

Men with free time can do innovative, high-value stuff like learning serious relgiious stuff, community-work with impact, starting new businesses. A women who is kept at home is not really doing anything useful other than baking and being lazy. Going by the tradwifes video these women are not saying they are doing useful stuff while at home, they are just being lazy, playing dress up, and baking low-value cakes and just generally being infantile.

On the flipside a woman can go to work, as women are good at menial corporate jobs and then the man can do most of the housework and also work on side hustles or other important social or community related activities.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why have a girl like that in your home?
Some men like to pay to keep a woman at home who looks nice to them. It is just simping imo which was my point. At the deeper level these men are just tricks who are paying for Game. When you pay for Game it means your Game is too low. Women like the idea of being payed for because it proves to them that they have very high personal value. The 'tradwives' in the video love it because they feel they are such amazing humans that some guy will just pay to have them around.

Imagine if someone payed you just to be around. That is like the ultimate job and self-esteem boost!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 9824
The piggy nose ring told me from the start she was yet another confused feminist leftist and she completely lost me when she confirmed it 2 minutes later, when calling being a stay-at-home wife a right-winger thing.

Staying at home and taking care of the household, kids etc. as women hos nothing to do with political bias, but have everything with personal choice that you care and love your family.

Also being classy and choosing that lifestyle; being feminine, dressing like a classy lady is way more attractive than anything else to most men than the slvtty way most women dress these days:
Indian women in Western nations are some of the biggest SJWs, careerists, and feminists that exist.