Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tossed her out at 5am

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP,

You were lucky the cops weren't called. Maybe it is different down in Mexico, but up here had you thrown her to the ground and pinned her and then made a threat about cutting her up I can almost guarantee you would be facing some charges if she had dialed the police. You need to exercise some restraint. Sounds like you have had some runs in the past and maybe some PTSD from your involvement with the authorities, but I agree with the others that if that is the case why keep the cuffs at all? It sounded like this girl was just being playful when she cuffed you and you flipped your sh1t. Not a good look.

But, @Bokanovsky is probably right. There are some women out there who like being knocked around. She might be one of them.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
OP,

You were lucky the cops weren't called. Maybe it is different down in Mexico, but up here had you thrown her to the ground and pinned her and then made a threat about cutting her up I can almost guarantee you would be facing some charges if she had dialed the police. You need to exercise some restraint. Sounds like you have had some runs in the past and maybe some PTSD from your involvement with the authorities, but I agree with the others that if that is the case why keep the cuffs at all? It sounded like this girl was just being playful when she cuffed you and you flipped your sh1t. Not a good look.

But, @Bokanovsky is probably right. There are some women out there who like being knocked around. She might be one of them.
In Mexico they don't have time to worry about this as the cartels are shooting up their cities every other day and the police are either on their payroll or targeted if they refuse to be.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Mexico they don't have time to worry about this as the cartels are shooting up their cities every other day and the police are either on their payroll or targeted if they refuse to be.
Yeah - I am not going to act like I know anything about it. I feel like in Mexico City that the cops may possibly get involved but somewhere else you are likely correct.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Work on removing the trigger (her) and then work on yourself. Nothing good can come from seeing her after this. You blew it and you run the risk of being entrapped now or just caught up in a psychological nightmare relationship if she does actually return. All bad options. Take this event as your warning sign.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Another option will be working through it like a man, exposing himself to that, knowing nothing bad will happen, the lingering trauma will still be there, but at some point he will just ignore it.

I had a phobia of needles in my a$$ after being injected with penicillin when I was a kid, that b!tch hurt like a mofo, 1.5 years ago, I was diagnosed with low T, so I had to get into trt where needles is the best option. I had no other option that overcome that fear and right now I can't wait to pin myself. In the begging it was hard, but eventually it started to become 2nd nature and the trauma is not around anymore.