Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miami is an insanely competitive dating market.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you eliminate people in marriages and committed relationships, the 3% excess men in the 103-100 ratio becomes about a 10% excess, which is enough to make a difference.
I don't understand this math. How does 3% become 10% due to relationships? Unless we are talking about polygamy, a relationship takes an equal amount of men and women of the market and the ratio therefore remains unaffected.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand this math. How does 3% become 10% due to relationships? Unless we are talking about polygamy, a relationship takes an equal amount of men and women of the market and the ratio therefore remains unaffected.
What's weird about that is that the amount of women who are in relationships is always statistically higher than the amount of men.

It almost implies there's a significant amount of men with 2 or 3 girlfriends. Or lesbian relationships.

PSDT_08.19.20_dating.relationships-015.png

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start with the original 103 males to 100 females ratio. Remove 70 men and 70 women who are paired up, you are left with 33 men to 30 women. 33 to 30 is a 10% excess.

Edit - reread that this was 30 and under. So there's probably a lesser percentage of "paired up" people, but the effect is still there and that cohort is also affected by the 30-something cohort, which does have a higher percentage of people paired up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start with the original 103 males to 100 females ratio. Remove 70 men and 70 women who are paired up, you are left with 33 men to 30 women. 33 to 30 is a 10% excess.

Edit - reread that this was 30 and under. So there's probably a lesser percentage of "paired up" people, but the effect is still there and that cohort is also affected by the 30-something cohort, which does have a higher percentage of people paired up.
There are plenty of unmarried and attached people in their 20s. The word "single" doesn't mean shiit.

When you eliminate people in marriages and committed relationships, the 3% excess men in the 103-100 ratio becomes about a 10% excess, which is enough to make a difference.
So many single people are attached, in relationships, and not looking for new sex partners.

Instead of night gaming for example , maybe it makes way more sense to go do brunches

instead of going hiking , to go to wine tasting instead

instead of going to the gym and look like hulk , to go to yoga classes
Brunches are useless for approaching strangers. Everyone is sitting at tables. You might get a social circle intro, but that's it.

Wine tastings could be good.

All fitness classes have good ratios. However, the good ratios don't mean a lot. Despite a lack of earbuds, women aren't very social and approachable before or after classes. You have a 5 minute window before classes and after classes. I've gotten numbers and dates at fitness classes but it's not as automatic as it would seem given the ratio.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brunches are useless for approaching strangers. Everyone is sitting at tables. You might get a social circle intro, but that's it.

Wine tastings could be good.

All fitness classes have good ratios. However, the good ratios don't mean a lot. Despite a lack of earbuds, women aren't very social and approachable before or after classes. You have a 5 minute window before classes and after classes. I've gotten numbers and dates at fitness classes but it's not as automatic as it would seem given the ratio.
It was not necessary about having an abundance , but mainly about improving your ratios in your favor

also men tend to be autistic most of the lifetime , and when old going crazy

have now an issue on my Airbnb where I fight with the guy and he does not even have a license to do holiday rentals ( in Spain is mandatory ) and thus eligible for a fine between 30k and 300k .

what do you think ? He wants to “prove” me that he has a bigger d1ck than me . He also wanted to let lr know that he is divorced because women are sl8ts and only want money . And we fight over 200 euros , now when I told him that I am going to the authorities to explain them how he does holiday rentals without a license he started telling me that I will not get my deposit back if I do that

so you know , I have little simpathy for most men , always trying to show off . With women , on the contrary , never had a big problem in my life with them

i think that men should realize how stupid they are , and try not to stay too much in an Environment full of men . Makes you dumber

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is largely true- there's also a lot of fronting here too so don't be afraid. I would say Miami and Los Angeles are the most difficult (When I was living in San Diego I would spend a lot of weekends in LA.)

I have also lived in Seattle. I moved out there because of a job, my first one after graduation. I didn't really have a good experience but I was still very young and inexperienced then. Today would be a different story. It was a nice place to live; the people are fairly dorky. If you have some edge you will do very well there since everyone tows the line. Very sterile, robotic place.

Only went to NYC a couple of times to visit - didn't stay long enough to rightfully comment. Liked the feel of the city, so much to see, but seemed like everyone was stressed out around midtown (where I generally stayed).

-------

I have always had a great time in Greece and Sicily (These are my roots). When you travel to different places, it is to your advantage not being a local. Many people are curious about foreigners.
Miami IMO is easier and harder than LA. It's harder in the sense that the competition is objectively more difficult and ballsier. It is also harder because LA nightlife trounces Miami nightlife. It is easier in the sense that it is more livable.

You'd have laid havoc in NYC, it is so insanely easy there.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's small towns and other areas that probably have nothing to do and no jobs that have a surplus of women.

NYC has more young women than men pretty much everywhere.

Colleges have more women

Jobs that require college degrees outside of STEM are also mostly women.
I went back to NYC in November as a newer and improved me, had 4 lays in a span of one week. It was so easy and guys there do not know how easy they have it. The competition is a joke and I even stole a dude's date, plowing her later that night in my hotel room.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
phisically it is impossible for a chad , or whatever you call a guy good with women to be out with multiple women at the same time
I just imagined a Chad inviting multiple women to the same dinner date like a group job interview lmao

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad not to be competing in Miami. It's a rough spot.

This is also a good Miami thread.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy whose been to Miami a few times very recently OP is right
Miami is one of those places where it's all about how much money you got and who you know
If you're an average guy who doesn't have TOP TIER Rizz you're gonna be very very frustrated

Miami is a place where money talks....but most women even though their hot hot hot aren't gonna be with ya cause they like ya lol

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a guy whose been to Miami a few times very recently OP is right
Miami is one of those places where it's all about how much money you got and who you know
If you're an average guy who doesn't have TOP TIER Rizz you're gonna be very very frustrated

Miami is a place where money talks....but most women even though their hot hot hot aren't gonna be with ya cause they like ya lol
What makes Miami so tough compared to NYC is the same reason LA is tough compared to NYC. Miami girls want hot and cool guys. NYC girls will overlook your looks because they are used to being around so many shorter and uglier guys. A lot of NYC guys are built like soyboys and can hide it under their winter style. I was out of shape and NYC and still pulling because I wasn't fat but if I took my shirt off, I'd be screwed.

Miami is the beach so you have to look aesthetic and almost have that six-pack. If you don't, then you better be crazy loaded.

Miami girls are so accustomed to hot guys in the sense that you have to practically be hot yourself in order to have a chance with them. If you aren't, you get left behind because so many guys in Miami lift, look good, are jacked to the nines, and they game as well. South Florida leads the nation in athletics with all of the top football programs recruiting in the area. From youth, the women are used to guys with athletic bodies.

Meanwhile, NYC girls will chase an "actor" (Drama class soyboy) or "artsy" guy because he happens to have a personality. This makes NYC so easy compared to just about any other major city.

In Miami, those guys are either incel or having to cling to social circle game like a lifeline to get laid.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes Miami so tough compared to NYC is the same reason LA is tough compared to NYC. Miami girls want hot and cool guys. NYC girls will overlook your looks because they are used to being around so many shorter and uglier guys. A lot of NYC guys are built like soyboys and can hide it under their winter style. I was out of shape and NYC and still pulling because I wasn't fat but if I took my shirt off, I'd be screwed.

Miami is the beach so you have to look aesthetic and almost have that six-pack. If you don't, then you better be crazy loaded.

Miami girls are so accustomed to hot guys in the sense that you have to practically be hot yourself in order to have a chance with them. If you aren't, you get left behind because so many guys in Miami lift, look good, are jacked to the nines, and they game as well. South Florida leads the nation in athletics with all of the top football programs recruiting in the area. From youth, the women are used to guys with athletic bodies.

Meanwhile, NYC girls will chase an "actor" (Drama class soyboy) or "artsy" guy because he happens to have a personality. This makes NYC so easy compared to just about any other major city.

In Miami, those guys are either incel or having to cling to social circle game like a lifeline to get laid.
I wonder how much easier Miami would be if it wasn't so heavily Catholic

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I saw in shape guys cold approach like crazy hot chicks and fat chicks it blew my mind to see jack guys talk to fat girls
You would never see that where I'm from

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami girls are so accustomed to hot guys in the sense that you have to practically be hot yourself in order to have a chance with them. If you aren't, you get left behind because so many guys in Miami lift, look good, are jacked to the nines, and they game as well. From youth, the women are used to guys with athletic bodies.

The part I'm quoting is extremely true and seen in Los Angeles, San Diego, Phoenix, and Dallas as well. In those 4 metros, it might not as bad as Miami, but it is comparable.