Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Miami is an insanely competitive dating market.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lived in NYC and Atlanta before but also stayed in various big cities like Chicago, LA, San Fran, Seattle, Nashville and Charlotte for certain amounts of time. Compared to anywhere else in the country I have been, I've got to say, Miami has to be one of the most insanely competitive dating markets out there.

Like I compare it to NYC where the average dude was skinnyfat and some dorky corporate guy too shy to talk to women. You'd go to a bar and guys would get to different sides of the bar than the girls. I remember many nights were hardly any dude talked to girls outside of his social circle and if he did, it was very awkward. Atlanta was even worse because dudes would meet girls through church and a few were sex-shamed into oblivion by the religious culture.

I have been in Miami for a good bit and I have already noticed:

1. Guys looksmax here like crazy. I have never seen so many dudes who look like they live in the gym and are built like athletes.

2. Guys here approach like crazy. You go out to any area with heavy foot traffic, like South Beach, and so many guys are trying to do pickup.

3. Dudes here will crash your sets and try to AMOG you if they think it isn't going well, I have never had that happen anywhere else in the country like it has in Miami.

4. So many married women and girls in relationships come here and cheat on their SOs, I'll do a separate thread on that.

NYC was such a cake walk in comparison but man, Miami is so tough. I am not complaining about it as much as I am giving the city its props. I've already lost a good bit of weight and tightened up my cold approaches here but this city is a game bootcamp in and of itself. Guys in other big cities do not know how easy they have it.

Reaction score
Maybe I’m going to the wrong parts of Miami because I haven’t ever experienced this. I do know what you mean with the show off guys in luxury rental cars though lol. Last time I was there, I took my ex and I was worried upfront about fighting off aggressive guys on the beach but it never happened lol. NYC definitely felt more aggressive and less chill than Miami, but I went back in 2013. My current girl has never been to Florida, so I might take her to Miami sometime in February we are still together.

Since you have lived every where lol, rank the cities on most difficult to least difficult or you can create a separate topic about it per request haha.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami has to be one of the most insanely competitive dating markets out there. Guys in other big cities do not know how easy they have it.
Miami sounds difficult. Most US cities, especially US cities west of the Mississippi River, have difficult elements to them. The problem with most US cities west of the Mississippi River is the ratios. In most cases, they stink. San Diego has too many military bases nearby, creating an oversupply of men, which is why it is called Man Diego. San Francisco has the tech worker guys, often H1B visa men from China and India. China and India have dumped excess males to the US via H1B visas. San Jose has been called Man Jose. Denver is Menver, because the mountain lifestyle attracts more men. You get the idea. Even Dallas has too many men.

I can compare Dallas to Miami on the elements you identify.

1. Guys looksmax here like crazy. I have never seen so many dudes who look like they live in the gym and are built like athletes.
I haven't quite seen this. I see more men than women in the gym I've been going to over the years. However, the fitness classes at this gym are more women than men and where I have done approaches. If I see more men than women in my gym, it might be a sign that men are trying to compete so much in a challenging dating market.

2. Guys here approach like crazy. You go out to any area with heavy foot traffic, like South Beach, and so many guys are trying to do pickup.
I have daygamed Dallas' walking paths with the heaviest foot traffic. When I've done sessions on the trail, I haven't seen other daygamers but they are likely out.

I went to one bar once in Dallas and every guy was a hardcore approacher that night. I'm not sure if that was an isolated incident. I don't think Dallas compares well to Miami in this regard.

3. Dudes here will crash your sets and try to AMOG you if they think it isn't going well, I have never had that happen anywhere else in the country like it has in Miami.
I haven't seen this in Dallas.

4. So many married women and girls in relationships come here and cheat on their SOs, I'll do a separate thread on that.
That sounds Miami specific. There isn't much of a reason to come to Dallas on a recreational vacation. Dallas got a lot of business travel prior to the pandemic so I'm sure some married women and women in relationships traveled here on business and had some discreet sex. Even then, I would guess that's a small fraction of women going to Miami or Las Vegas and doing that. I think both Miami and Las Vegas local men could run game around seducing tourist women for quick and exciting extra-relational bangs. That seems like a game niche.

this city is a game bootcamp
A.G. Hayden announced an upcoming bootcamp tour yesterday. Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Miami, and Austin were on the list. In the comments, Hayden explained he chose Austin over Dallas as a bootcamp location because he thinks Austin is better for game.

I am glad to have one fewer PUA bootcamp in Dallas. I have said repeatedly though that Austin and Dallas are the two most challenging dating markets in Texas.

Fort Worth is better than Dallas from a game perspective.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I’m going to the wrong parts of Miami because I haven’t ever experienced this. I do know what you mean with the show off guys in luxury rental cars though lol. Last time I was there, I took my ex and I was worried upfront about fighting off aggressive guys on the beach but it never happened lol. NYC definitely felt more aggressive and less chill than Miami, but I went back in 2013. My current girl has never been to Florida, so I might take her to Miami sometime in February we are still together.

Since you have lived every where lol, rank the cities on most difficult to least difficult or you can create a separate topic about it per request haha.
I would be so interested to hear your NYC experience back then, what happened? Did a guy say "excuse me miss? May I call you a cis gendered woman?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

Avery has had some decent videos but his channel never really got that big. IMO, the dude still has some awkwardness leftover from his teenage years. I think that he very likely goes to The Wharf when he comes to Miami lol, that place is crawling with PUAs. Fortunately, most of their students are abysmal and most of the coaches are not that great either. I saw another PUA run a bootcamp in Miami for weeks and the students could barely approach at all.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[I think that he very likely goes to The Wharf when he comes to Miami lol, that place is crawling with PUAs.
Does the typical single woman in Miami know this? If they did, I would think a lot of them would avoid it.

The tourist women who come to Miami don't look like Miami local women at all. Miami women are majority Hispanic. Only 11.5% of Miami is Non-Hispanic White and 13.4% of Miami-Dade County is Non-Hispanic White (Miami and inner ring suburbs). Most of the tourist women on South Beach are White women.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is largely true- there's also a lot of fronting here too so don't be afraid. I would say Miami and Los Angeles are the most difficult (When I was living in San Diego I would spend a lot of weekends in LA.)

I have also lived in Seattle. I moved out there because of a job, my first one after graduation. I didn't really have a good experience but I was still very young and inexperienced then. Today would be a different story. It was a nice place to live; the people are fairly dorky. If you have some edge you will do very well there since everyone tows the line. Very sterile, robotic place.

Only went to NYC a couple of times to visit - didn't stay long enough to rightfully comment. Liked the feel of the city, so much to see, but seemed like everyone was stressed out around midtown (where I generally stayed).

-------

I have always had a great time in Greece and Sicily (These are my roots). When you travel to different places, it is to your advantage not being a local. Many people are curious about foreigners.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The following thread linked below goes well with this one....

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami sounds difficult. Most US cities, especially US cities west of the Mississippi River, have difficult elements to them. The problem with most US cities west of the Mississippi River is the ratios. In most cases, they stink. San Diego has too many military bases nearby, creating an oversupply of men, which is why it is called Man Diego. San Francisco has the tech worker guys, often H1B visa men from China and India. China and India have dumped excess males to the US via H1B visas. San Jose has been called Man Jose. Denver is Menver, because the mountain lifestyle attracts more men. You get the idea. Even Dallas has too many men.
And yet, the ratio of males to females across the court is 98:100. This means that for every "Menver" there has to be a place where the ratio is skewed in the opposite direction. But we never hear about such places, do we? My guess is that they are primarily sh!tholes where no one wants to live.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And yet, the ratio of males to females across the court is 98:100. This means that for every "Menver" there has to be a place where the ratio is skewed in the opposite direction. But we never hear about such places, do we? My guess is that they are primarily sh!tholes where no one wants to live.
There's a single male surplus in the younger age cohorts (see "Menver") and a single female surplus in the 70+ age cohort. No one cares about a vast supply of elderly females. Even in a place like "Menver", there are many elderly women who are available.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's small towns and other areas that probably have nothing to do and no jobs that have a surplus of women.

NYC has more young women than men pretty much everywhere.

Colleges have more women

Jobs that require college degrees outside of STEM are also mostly women.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a single male surplus in the younger age cohorts (see "Menver") and a single female surplus in the 70+ age cohort. No one cares about a vast supply of elderly females. Even in a place like "Menver", there are many elderly women who are available.
Even among younger people (under 30), the male to female ratio is around 103:100. That is not a huge imbalance.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even among younger people (under 30), the male to female ratio is around 103:100. That is not a huge imbalance.
It doesn't sound huge but it adds up when a metro area has 1 million, 5 million, or more people. You end up with a ton of unmatched men.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jackson, MS: 54% women
It's paradise if you like obese black women. :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami has a surplus of younger single men too

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College towns are probably skewed to a higher ratio of younger women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest imbalance is always when doing night game outside of the cool places

women rarely just go out for a beer like guys do , so most of the uncool places are full of men

in order to go to the places that has a good female ratio , you should start thinking like a woman .

Instead of night gaming for example , maybe it makes way more sense to go do brunches

instead of going hiking , to go to wine tasting instead

instead of going to the gym and look like hulk , to go to yoga classes

instead of playing on the pc , to go and learn a language

phisically it is impossible for a chad , or whatever you call a guy good with women to be out with multiple women at the same time

so the imbalance is not because of chads , or whatever you might think It is

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but likely that's for good reason.
When you eliminate people in marriages and committed relationships, the 3% excess men in the 103-100 ratio becomes about a 10% excess, which is enough to make a difference.