Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Never another woman for you

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I told you you’re ****ed. You’ll never come close to even sniffing a vagina again. Women are not in the cards.

How would your life change? What would you truly do with the next sixty years of your life?

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida folks, ladies and gentlemen.
Gave you the like you were fishing for.

I already got the high paying job. I’ve travelled to my bucket list places. Sports are starting to get super dull to me to watch. Only thing that’s stayed constant in my life is my enjoyment of the chase. Which I inevitably get bored and want the next woman. Otherwise nothing really gives me a rush anymore. It’s all so routine and same **** daily. Curious what excites the people here outside of posting with strangers on the internet about how to tweak your pickup game.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well considering I do essentially nothing for women to begin with I'd keep focusing on myself and my interests. Essentially genuine MGTOW with no choice in the matter if women are "not in the cards". Life goes on with poon or not.

I suppose my right arm might have a muscle imbalance compared to my left after a while though... :whistle::ninja:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly I'd be devastated. When you're so used to having lots of sex and women around, I couldn't imagine what its like to not have that. Other than the fact that I sometimes feel like I'm living every mans dream, my life is otherwise uninteresting when you take out the sexual abundance. I play basketball, I go shopping, go out to eat, go out to the clubs with my friend maybe twice a month.. spend alto of time with my brother.. but not much else..

I used to have a ton of friends before, like a huge group of friends like 12 people dudes and chicks who all knew each other.. but I felt my reputation was tarnished after alot of sht transpired and felt it was best to jump ship.

It goes to show you that the true biggest factor to happiness in life is how much of a strong social life you have. If you have friends or ever acquire/end up in a good group of friends, have alot of care and compassion.. its not easy to make friends these days. I usually dont have an issue though because im used to jumping from circle to circle ..my lifes been that way..

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I already got the high paying job.
Curious what excites the people here outside of posting with strangers on the internet about how to tweak your pickup game.
My suggestion is investing, starting with a foundation: "A Random Walk Down Wall Street".

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I told you you’re ****ed. You’ll never come close to even sniffing a vagina again. Women are not in the cards.

How would your life change? What would you truly do with the next sixty years of your life?
"Next Sixty years..."?
I'd think.... Great, I'm gonna live almost to 120....

Srsly though... At 59, and still 'active', I hope I don't get to that stage for a fair few years yet....

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Spend time with friends & family. Help others in need.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you in a relationship? Would you still be here in Sosuave? lol
Ah. I assumed the scenario was what would you do if you had no woman & would never get one. If I could keep my GF, well. not much would change. Since I’m not going to cheat (assuming I don’t get drunk).

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buy a motorcycle.
I feel as though I can get your entire vibe from your profile photo and this comment lol. I'm already buying one so if women suddenly disappear off the map i'm golden I guess.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly probably not much day to day would change for me. Kids make it tough to just pick up and leave, but I would certainly consider an investment in ocean front property where I could go to be completely alone. Having a boat with said property would especially hit the spot.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd spend even more hours doing my hobby. Probably take up a new one as well. The rest of my time would be spent going to concerts and partying with friends.

Really, not much would change. I'm always going to do me. I'm not happy if I don't.

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Already doing it. Left my high stress high status career to do something more fulfilling with more quality of life. Quit drinking and partying. Develop hobbies. More charitable work and spirituality. Stop lifting weights and focus on cardio/martial arts.
Sarcopenia exists. Why stop resistance training?