Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you prepared? Why you dont want to date 9s and 10s.....

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Do you understand the case? Weinstein didn’t rape anyone, he traded his influence for sex with beautiful women, who accepted the transaction.

He is a pig, but in reality, it was a business transaction, the women involved made a choice. Weinstein simply did what producers in Hollywood has since it’a inception. He just got caught up in the #METOO wave.

I do not agree with what he did, but the facts are above.

As far as your social skills, seriously wtf mate. Why are you here if you’re going to attack everyone you disagree with? You some sort of keyboard Rambo? I’m fairly sure you wouldn’t speak this way to another man’s face and do it only when hiding behind a keyboard, the question is why?

This is a brotherhood of men trading information- keep the atmosphere civil.
youre really playing victim here.. im not attacking anyone. I also never mentioned Weinstein.

No, women actually fvck up most of the time. If she’s single, it’s her own fault. But let’s continue perpetuate no female accountability. It is doing great for western society!
Hey women in my life haven't f-ed up that often.. it was me who was fuccin up.. but to each their own

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Talking about your attitude towards other members, it sucks.

Victim? Ok grasshopper. Whatever you say big guy.

Enjoy the Silence.

youre really playing victim here.. im not attacking anyone. I also never mentioned Weinstein.

Hey women in my life haven't f-ed up that often.. it was me who was fuccin up.. but to each their own

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Talking about your attitude towards other members, it sucks.

Victim? Ok grasshopper. Whatever you say big guy.

Enjoy the Silence.
I'll be fine I'm enjoying the presence of a beautiful woman, some cognac, some wine.. I hope you're enjoying your night also. This one actually got a nice kitty unlike my plate with 2 cats who are mean as sht.

DCX1435219161.jpg

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society does not blame women for anything. No accountability.
Society does not blame young, good looking girls for anything. If the women is older, especially past her fertile age, she will start getting blamed. In fact, if the women is in her 40s or 50s, she will get blamed more than the man.

Blonde good looking 23 year old woman goes missing, 100,000 people go looking for her.
Blonde good looking 33 year old woman goes missing, 1000 people go looking for her
Blonde good looking 43 year old woman goes missing, 10 people go looking for her.
100,000 men go missing, society shrugs.

Last edited:

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
youre really playing victim here.. im not attacking anyone.
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. So you are "not attacking anyone", after you wrote :

- "your lack of morals" [1]
- "ousted yourself as a huge idiot/weirdo" [2]
- "If you don't have morals or integrity" [2]
- "You're a creep" [2]
- "Shame on you and all the losers" [2].
- "you weirdos" [3]
- "I'm not here to be nice to guys who oust themselves as lacking moral integrity" [4]

[1]
If you don't think thats scummy, fucc you and your lack of morals.
[2]
You just ousted yourself as a huge idiot/weirdo btw.. Def would not hang out with u or bring u anywhere..

If you dont have morals or integrity as a man, you don't deserve respect. I don't care if you have trouble getting laid.. You're a creep.

Shame on you and all the losers who clicked "like" on your reply.. thats pathetic.. and really Telling..
[3]
This is why I don't see eye to eye with you weirdos.
[4]
Listen, I'm not here to be nice to guys who oust themselves as lacking moral integrity..

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel like anyone who understands red / black pill reality will be more than aware of this

It would take a real fvcking idiot to try and wife an IG model or a wannabe IG model or any chick that over indulges in this kind of " look at me i sh1t gold" culture
Do you think the guy in the OP video captures that accurately?

I'd be impressed if his co-host got 9s/10s solely from game.

The main host plugs his book "Why Women Deserve Less". Although he's unknown to me, with 97% five star reviews, that book might be worth a look.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take Myron and Fresh seriously. They are known squares who only started getting women after becoming wealthy/getting clout with their podcast.. and even then, they got called out for using Sugar daddy websites to meet women, where women can mention if they are down to do sexual stuff or not. Myron also got called out for proposing to women to come onto his podcast for followers and exposure, but they have to sleep with him first.. Scummy sht.. These guys do not represent real players.

The women simple minded peolpe thinka re 9's and 10's are not 9's and 10s.. They are 6s and 7's who paid for their beauty with fake breasts, fake ass , lip injections and layers of makeup. If you actually spend time to go outside, you'll meet real 9s and 10s who actually have occupations like biochemist, or lawyer, or project managers, sales agents, etc.. who don't have more than 2-4k followers on Instagram and who dont post ass and bikini pics all day
The two guys are a pair of idiot fakes, so it makes sense that they'd get idiot fake women.

The other one wears a t-shirt that says CEO but he's never been the CEO of anything.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. So you are "not attacking anyone", after you wrote :

- "your lack of morals" [1]
- "ousted yourself as a huge idiot/weirdo" [2]
- "If you don't have morals or integrity" [2]
- "You're a creep" [2]
- "Shame on you and all the losers" [2].
- "you weirdos" [3]
- "I'm not here to be nice to guys who oust themselves as lacking moral integrity" [4]

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]
Nah you're right.. i need to chill a bit.. I just get fired up about certain topics such as men using dominance/place of power to force young girls 18-23 to have se.x with them in exchange for anything, let alone to be on a podcast. It really fires me up. Idk how you guys can be cool wit that sht. Thats why im okay with not being cool and friendly with everyone.. I might not have too many morals, but the morals I have, I stand by them with the utmost integrity.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take Myron and Fresh seriously. They are known squares who only started getting women after becoming wealthy/getting clout with their podcast.. and even then, they got called out for using Sugar daddy websites to meet women, where women can mention if they are down to do sexual stuff or not. Myron also got called out for proposing to women to come onto his podcast for followers and exposure, but they have to sleep with him first.. Scummy sht.. These guys do not represent real players.

The women simple minded peolpe thinka re 9's and 10's are not 9's and 10s.. They are 6s and 7's who paid for their beauty with fake breasts, fake ass , lip injections and layers of makeup. If you actually spend time to go outside, you'll meet real 9s and 10s who actually have occupations like biochemist, or lawyer, or project managers, sales agents, etc.. who don't have more than 2-4k followers on Instagram and who dont post ass and bikini pics all day
I know both guys personally (met Fresh before Myron) believe it or not but Fresh was getting women before money and clout.
Seen him number close random women during the day while we just chilling at the beach
seen him number close at day parties and night game as well.
Is he A suave savant? no Fresh understands like most guys it's a numbers game

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old grandpa in the 1930ties and up to the 60'tes (I guess), were the lucky guys because back then girls did not have these huge networks of simps and dating a really hot chick could work back then, not so these days. Today its is rare as unicorns...
Today girls get way to much attention for just existing and do not have any really desirable skills.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know both guys personally (met Fresh before Myron) believe it or not but Fresh was getting women before money and clout.
Seen him number close random women during the day while we just chilling at the beach
seen him number close at day parties and night game as well.
Is he A suave savant? no Fresh understands like most guys it's a numbers game
number close lol

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Nah you're right.. i need to chill a bit.. I just get fired up about certain topics such as men using dominance/place of power to force young girls 18-23 to have se.x with them in exchange for anything, let alone to be on a podcast. It really fires me up. Idk how you guys can be cool wit that sht. Thats why im okay with not being cool and friendly with everyone.. I might not have too many morals, but the morals I have, I stand by them with the utmost integrity.
You're making a name for yourself in this forum bud.

Attachments

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These looser again.

Its rare but if u ever meet 9s and 10s they actually are the nicest women.

Its ugly women that are the nastiest and I wouldn't waste my time with. Most the women on that show are 5s with bolts-ons, plastic a$ses with a pound of makeup off course their going to be mad at the world.

Women know from a very early age where they rank. Any women 8 and below is going to have some type of bitter behavior. (these are the women they are talking about).

True player knows this.

Last edited:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing most guys don't want to acknowledge that when you're dealing with the top tier women or smoke shows
They typically have access to the best men in their cities i.e. athletes, millionaires, guys with local clout, etc
You're not competing with Joe the plumber (no shade plumbers make good money) anymore you dealing with the top of the crop

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is this scummy? He's using his tools to bang women. It's no different than the sugar babies on the sites using their tools(looks,sex) to get resources from men....
But do we respect those types of women? Or do we look down on them and consider them scum?

Getting transactional sex is easy; anyone can do it. You don't even have to be rich and famous. Just pay a hooker (which, incidentally, is what most women on their podcast appear to be).

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in your mind Weinstein was ok too?

P.S. the chicks that slept with him or blew him knew the deal, it was a transaction. He got leg or head and they got their movie contract. Now they are crying foul, I say boulder dash.

P.P.S. If Weinstein hadn’t been such a warthog, mouth breathing, bottom-feeding oxygen thief he might’ve gotten away with it, but he’s a slob.
Exactly. Hollywood is full of Weinsteins, that's how the industry operates. He just happened to be particularly grotesque and detestable in the way he went about his business.