Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are you prepared? Why you dont want to date 9s and 10s.....

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel like anyone who understands red / black pill reality will be more than aware of this

It would take a real fvcking idiot to try and wife an IG model or a wannabe IG model or any chick that over indulges in this kind of " look at me i sh1t gold" culture

Plenty of men will unfortunately try and plenty will be left broken beyond repair

If you get a chance to fvck these types of women enjoy it shoot your bolt and then send them back to the streets where they belong.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I don't take Myron and Fresh seriously. They are known squares who only started getting women after becoming wealthy/getting clout with their podcast.. and even then, they got called out for using Sugar daddy websites to meet women, where women can mention if they are down to do sexual stuff or not. Myron also got called out for proposing to women to come onto his podcast for followers and exposure, but they have to sleep with him first.. Scummy sht.. These guys do not represent real players.

The women simple minded peolpe thinka re 9's and 10's are not 9's and 10s.. They are 6s and 7's who paid for their beauty with fake breasts, fake ass , lip injections and layers of makeup. If you actually spend time to go outside, you'll meet real 9s and 10s who actually have occupations like biochemist, or lawyer, or project managers, sales agents, etc.. who don't have more than 2-4k followers on Instagram and who dont post ass and bikini pics all day

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Myron also got called out for proposing to women to come onto his podcast for followers and exposure, but they have to sleep with him first.. Scummy sht..
Why is this scummy? He's using his tools to bang women. It's no different than the sugar babies on the sites using their tools(looks,sex) to get resources from men....

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So in your mind Weinstein was ok too?

P.S. the chicks that slept with him or blew him knew the deal, it was a transaction. He got leg or head and they got their movie contract. Now they are crying foul, I say boulder dash.

P.P.S. If Weinstein hadn’t been such a warthog, mouth breathing, bottom-feeding oxygen thief he might’ve gotten away with it, but he’s a slob.

Why is this scummy? He's using his tools to bang women. It's no different than the sugar babies on the sites using their tools(looks,sex) to get resources from men....

Last edited:

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
He's utilizing his business/power to take advantage of women. If you don't think thats scummy, fucc you and your lack of morals. I've owned a business for over 12 years and not once did I think i'm going to use my business to get laid..

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't realize these women weren't consenting adults fully capable of making their own decisions.....

The fact is, they CHOSE to have sex with him based on wanting the exposure tied to it... It was worth it for them......
That's really not the point man. The point is it's not respectable and it doesnt make him any less of a creep. You just ousted yourself as a huge idiot/weirdo btw.. Def would not hang out with u or bring u anywhere..

If you dont have morals or integrity as a man, you don't deserve respect. I don't care if you have trouble getting laid.. You're a creep.

Shame on you and all the losers who clicked "like" on your reply.. thats pathetic.. and really Telling..

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He's utilizing his business/power to take advantage of women. If you don't think thats scummy, fucc you and your lack of morals. I've owned a business for over 12 years and not once did I think i'm going to use my business to get laid..
Women have used their looks to rise in power all throughout history. Why did they allow themselves to be the 89th wife of some Muslim prince? Because they got a position in his court. Because got access to his money and status.

“Boohoo, I got millions of dollars and gained millions of fans after I banged a fat guy a few times” — said no one ever. More like throw his reputation away so that your reputation can rise. And the whole world can shed crocodile tears for him “taking advantage of a young, unthinking, susceptible girl”. So strange, these strong women being so susceptible to the allure of money and status!

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Women have used their looks to rise in power all throughout history. Why did they allow themselves to be the 89th wife of some Muslim prince? Because they got a position in his court. Because got access to his money and status.

“Boohoo, I got millions of dollars and gained millions of fans after I banged a fat guy a few times” — said no one ever. More like throw his reputation away so that your reputation can rise. And the whole world can shed crocodile tears for him “taking advantage of a young, unthinking, susceptible girl”. So strange, these strong women being so susceptible to the allure of money and status!
"Because a few woman chose to do things for fame that means its okay to be a fuccin creep with no moral integrity".. This is why I don't see eye to eye with you weirdos.

It's no secret women are susceptible to alot of sht.. It's the reason in some countries women dont have as many rights and they keep them very sheltered/ are over protective of their women like Saudi Arabia. Is that the solution? No.. Men should just know better.

Blaming women is always the beta male route.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's really not the point man. The point is it's not respectable and it doesnt make him any less of a creep. You just ousted yourself as a huge idiot/weirdo btw.. Def would not hang out with u or bring u anywhere..

If you dont have morals or integrity as a man, you don't deserve respect. I don't care if you have trouble getting laid.. You're a creep.

Shame on you and all the losers who clicked "like" on your reply.. thats pathetic.. and really Telling..
Yeah.....Okay..... Because you said so......

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't take Myron and Fresh seriously. They are known squares who only started getting women after becoming wealthy/getting clout with their podcast.. and even then, they got called out for using Sugar daddy websites to meet women, where women can mention if they are down to do sexual stuff or not. Myron also got called out for proposing to women to come onto his podcast for followers and exposure, but they have to sleep with him first.. Scummy sht.. These guys do not represent real players.

The women simple minded peolpe thinka re 9's and 10's are not 9's and 10s.. They are 6s and 7's who paid for their beauty with fake breasts, fake ass , lip injections and layers of makeup. If you actually spend time to go outside, you'll meet real 9s and 10s who actually have occupations like biochemist, or lawyer, or project managers, sales agents, etc.. who don't have more than 2-4k followers on Instagram and who dont post ass and bikini pics all day
Damn right nght bro 9s and 10s are not insta tots, those be 6s short girls with big butts. I dont think Myron knows any real 8s + they only get club insta tots on that show.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Dude, like seriously man, some freakin’ etiquette man. You’ve made a career of attacking people with ad-hominem attacks here, you can disagree with someone without being offensive.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe 10s exist. The problem with 9s is that most of them are addicted to male attention, and it doesn't take much effort on their part to get guys to focus on them.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Dude, like seriously man, some freakin’ etiquette man. You’ve made a career of attacking people with ad-hominem attacks here, you can disagree with someone without being offensive.
Etiquette? You just liked a post about a man defending another man Forcing women to have sex. with him to come onto a podcast.. Thats pure creep shi.t.. What kind of moral etiquette is that? Sure maybe 1 out of 100 women will go for it.. but it doesn't make it any less immoral.

Listen, I'm not here to be nice to guys who oust themselves as lacking moral integrity..

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Etiquette? You just liked a post about a man defending another man Forcing women to have sex. with him to come onto a podcast.. Thats pure creep shi.t.. What kind of moral etiquette is that? Sure maybe 1 out of 100 women will go for it.. but it doesn't make it any less immoral.

Listen, I'm not here to be nice to guys who oust themselves as lacking moral integrity..
The White Knight no one wanted, but the White Knight women need!

Please.... He didn't force anything. Stop it.

To be clear, I'm not a fan of his show that much due to the lack of authenticity of being a player, but let's not give in to gynocentric feminine imperative. That's real "beta" shjt...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what you qualify as 9+. Any person after 8 or so really comes down to preference and what you are looking for in particular.

I've been with a girl that was a genuine stunner and every guy wanted her while we dated. She made my life hell and I could not handle her at 21, also BPD. That same girl a few years later wouldn't be a problem in the slightest for me now, but back then I did not know what I was doing. Also, there can be top tier women that aren't living up to these stereotypes and ig insta thot clout chasing behavior. Those girls might be hot, but that's all their worth, to me that isn't a 9-10. Would I date them? Probably not.... Would I sleep with them? well yeah....lol

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Society does not blame women for anything. No accountability.
I wouldn't say anything but yeah it doesnt blame them for much. and should it? Why should we blame women when men are and were always the leaders of society, of civilization, of nations?

Blaming women is pathetic.. "She cheated on me.. SHE DESERVES TO DIE".. Nah, you were a loser and your woman had no respect for you so she cheated on you .. its simple..

If we blame women, its men lacking accountability and not changing their ways.. "im gonna be a fat pig who plays video games all day.. " but in the same breath "no women likes me, they are evil!!!""

MOst dudes on here operate froma place of scarcity, bitterness and resentment.. As someon whos victimized women, cheated on them , broke hearts, In my mind, we're more capable of doin crazy **** to women then they can ever do to us.. If dudes feel its the other way around, that just goes to show where they stand as a man.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Do you understand the case? Weinstein didn’t rape anyone, he traded his influence for sex with beautiful women, who accepted the transaction.

He is a pig, but in reality, it was a business transaction, the women involved made a choice. Weinstein simply did what producers in Hollywood has since it’a inception. He just got caught up in the #METOO wave.

I do not agree with what he did, but the facts are above.

As far as your social skills, seriously wtf mate. Why are you here if you’re going to attack everyone you disagree with? You some sort of keyboard Rambo? I’m fairly sure you wouldn’t speak this way to another man’s face and do it only when hiding behind a keyboard, the question is why?

This is a brotherhood of men trading information- keep the atmosphere civil.