Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POLL: How many HB9s have you slept with on multiple occassions?

How many HB9s have you slept with more than once? (fwb, g/f, plate, ...)

Votes: 5 31.3%

Votes: 4 25.0%

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • 3-5

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • 6-10

• 11-20

• 21-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 41+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Individual preferences kick in at 10 of 10, so this poll focuses on women who are HB9 (or higher) in looks.

While a "one night stand" might be getting lucky, this is about more than luck, so single encounters are not included.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl who might qualify as a 9 depending on who you ask, if you like tall & fit blondes from Eastern Europe. Had sex about 10x over the course of a week (nutted inside her every time too).

Other than that I'm pretty sure every girl I've locked down for any meaningful length of time was in the 6-7 range.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One girl who might qualify as a 9 depending on who you ask, if you like tall & fit blondes from Eastern Europe.
My ratings closely match those of Wheat Waffles, although he claims HB8, HB9 and HB10 have no meaningful differences.

To be fair to Wheat Waffles, he goes further and argues against the 1-10 scale:

jafman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only 2. One was A polish model working in the UK. I had no car at the time and was in a dead end bar job but for 3 weeks she was all mine. Still not sure how.

Second was my GF for almost 2 years. She was a very posh girl from a wealthy family and I had just got out of a young offender prison….

I was her bad boy. I should have married her. I actually looked her up a couple years ago and she still looks amazing. Became an architect married a councillor….

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine was ex-girlfriend (in Asia) where I got a boost from (fading) looks and being an exotic foreigner. Normally I don't get back together with an ex, but we broke up over a silly cultural misunderstanding which I found amusing. Many months later, we hung out for a day and got back together.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably only 1 legit 9+ for 12 months. She had banged rappers and athletes, told me lots of wild stories incl one known rapper graping her. She kinda set a benchmark in my heart for the level of attractiveness I need to settle down with. She actually gave me advice that I didn't need to settle down for a long time and to build myself up, I was 24-25 at the time. Looking back she as pretty red pill way before I knew what that meant. I peeped her LinkedIn last year and she works in a north american government now, looks the same.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely zero. Forget multiple occasions, never had sex with a 9 once. I suspect the same is true for most guys here...

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They dont get the fact that a 9 is margot robbie in 2013 in the wolf of wall street.
In fairness the confusion is understandable. Many assume that a 9 is 90th percentile. E.g if you take 1,000 random women between the ages of 20-25, a 9 would be the 900th most attractive. However the scale doesn't really work that way. 9s are considered extremely rare.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Subjectively, one man's trash is another man's treasure.
Eights and 9's are seen all over the place and not just in movies. Depends on personal taste. And each individual is on a sliding scale anyway. They should be routinely scrubbing up to an 8 to warrant more than a couple of visits.

As an honest approximation...
9s, probably not more than five.
8s, circa 15-20 (this is really ideally gf range).
7s, I lose count.
Near misses, I dread to think.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In fairness the confusion is understandable. Many assume that a 9 is 90th percentile. E.g if you take 1,000 random women between the ages of 20-25, a 9 would be the 900th most attractive. However the scale doesn't really work that way. 9s are considered extremely rare.
The closest I got was a Wheat Waffles video I mentioned earlier (see 1 min 21 sec), where I'd estimate 3% are HB9+, maybe 1 in 30. That graph might not be to scale, as I'd argue for 1% or less HB9+. On Tinder years ago (in Asia) I matched with just one HB9 out of 100+ matches, who is my ex-girlfriend.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Subjectively, one man's trash is another man's treasure.
Eights and 9's are seen all over the place and not just in movies. Depends on personal taste. And each individual is on a sliding scale anyway.
This!!

I was just reminded of this when I did some reading on Caleb Jones Alpha male site. He did an article and YT vid on "the top 10 countries with the most beautiful women" and I didn't agree with at least half of the choices. Calling Japan & Korea the best looking asian women isn't something I agree with, and I lived in Korea for 2 years. I've always found south asian ladies much more appealing.

Then there's all the love for eastern European and Russian women that I don't get, and they tend not to age well IMO as they sometimes hit the "Babushka bomb" at an early age.

I've had a couple curvy booty packin' shorties that I would consider high on the scale and many other men who like tall leggy model types wouldn't rate them very high.

It's all subjective and all about tastes.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They dont get the fact that a 9 is margot robbie in 2013 in the wolf of wall street.
It's all subjective and all about tastes.
It’s not really subjective. For example, white women are not my personal fancy but @Fortune_favors_the_bold is correct in that Margot Robbie in WoWS is elite tier. Most straight guys will agree with that general rating. A woman that is a true HB9 has cross cultural beauty appeal. If it feels subjective, it’s because she ain’t that hot (probably is more like a 6 or 7).

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not really subjective. For example, white women are not my personal fancy but @Fortune_favors_the_bold is correct in that Margot Robbie in WoWS is elite tier. Most straight guys will agree with that general rating. A woman that is a true HB9 has cross cultural beauty appeal. If it feels subjective, it’s because she ain’t that hot (probably is more like a 6 or 7).
I don't agree with that at all, never liked blondes, prefer brunettes.
Margot is a beautiful woman but prime Selma Hayek blows her off the map for me.

It is subjective, to try to deny this is going against human nature.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't disagree about Robbie in WoW and she's generally a solid 9. However, it's a fallacy that every woman in the public eye meets that standard because very few do. Equally false that non-famous women cannot and do not meet that standard. The mainstream media completely warps what we are conditioned to. Let's not pretend that MR isn't on that sliding scale just like the rest of them; she just happened to be in peak shape in that film in particular.
My last three serious gfs have been curvaceous Latina/Arabic looking types, and that is definitely my thing nowadays. Not everyone's cup of tea, but I would challenge any man in this forum to kick any of them out of bed. It's is and always will be very much subjective; the point regards cross-cultural attraction actually adds weight to the argument.