Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When a Woman Turns 27

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing is, men are more attracted to signs of youth than women are. I have met many women who were attracted to men with gray hair, or salt and pepper hair. But I have rarely met a man who finds gray hair on a woman attractive.
100% correct

Aslan777

Reaction score
A
The plate I'm dating now is 33. She's insistent on locking me down. I have no need to have kids until like 34-35, which puts her at old lady status. The brutality of it is that I want s young virile woman to have kids with let's say 25-28. No older. That's the way it is. You can't have kids with a mid 30's girl. I mean you can, but the chance of birth defects skyrocket
25 year old woman is not going to want to have kids with a 35 year old man. Most young women marry men their own age and have kids with them because they want a man who is physically attractive and has the energy to raise kids. A middle aged man is too old.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A

25 year old woman is not going to want to have kids with a 35 year old man. Most young women marry men their own age and have kids with them because they want a man who is physically attractive and has the energy to raise kids. A middle aged man is too old.
Young grasshopper, you have much to learn if you believe this. But thanks for your advice at the wise age of 17.

Aslan777

Reaction score
I'd mostly agree Des.

27-28 for most women.

Interesting to me how women in general do not age as well as men. I see people of all ages every day at my job, and often I see a 30ish woman and think "Wow. You could pass for 38-40."

30 is truly over-the-hill as far as peak beauty and agency goes. There are some exceptions who plateau for a while, but not many.

Also the birth defect risk increases with both male and female parental age. Mutations.
Young women are not attracted to old men. Men age, too. Bald heads, receding hairline, paunch bellies, wrinkles, double chins...A 25 year old man is FAR more attractive than a 40 year man. Men are constantly told that they don't age so they think they look a lot younger than they really do. That's why 50 year old men hit on teenage girls and act surprised when the girls are grossed out. No one sees themselves as old as they see other people. They see their classmates at the reunion and think, "They all look so old" but sensible people realize that everyone does that. It doesn't mean they really are younger looking than everyone else. Women see men and think they look old. It works both ways.
Also, as far as men only valuing women for their looks and not caring about their education and how much money they make- who cares? Women do these things for themselves. We don't want to be financially dependent and abandoned and living in poverty, raising the kids by ourselves. We need our own education and careers so we can rely on ourselves. Most men are immature deadbeats who only care about themselves and they will abandon their own kids on a whim so women have to be the adults and step up and support them by themselves while the men go play. I make my own income. I chose my husband because he was young, good looking, responsible, hard working, treated me with respect and shared my values.

Aslan777

Reaction score
Bir
Think Des went to far in his assumptions, stretch marks eventually lighten up not get worse. Birth defect worry in early 30s? lol come on
Th defects also go up after the age of 35 with the age of the father. A man's fertility starts to decline at 35. At 40, sperm quality declines and there is a higher risk of dwarfism, autism, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and other genetic defects. There is also a greater chance of defects when there is an age gap of more than 10 years between the mother and the father. Increased paternal age also increases the chance of miscarriage, premature birth, and low birth weight. It takes a 40 year old man 2 years on average to impregnate a woman in her 20's. A man's peak fertility is in his teens, 20's, and early 30's.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bir

Th defects also go up after the age of 35 with the age of the father. A man's fertility starts to decline at 35. At 40, sperm quality declines and there is a higher risk of dwarfism, autism, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, and other genetic defects. There is also a greater chance of defects when there is an age gap of more than 10 years between the mother and the father. Increased paternal age also increases the chance of miscarriage, premature birth, and low birth weight. It takes a 40 year old man 2 years on average to impregnate a woman in her 20's. A man's peak fertility is in his teens, 20's, and early 30's.
So you're a female troll. Got it. The only question is which female site did you slither on over here from.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bir

I'm a younger guy and from my experience contradicts your theory...most women my age prefer older men...they pass me up to date those guys, what do you know about sperm quality and birth defects being a 17 yr old girl? Lol

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
So you're a female troll. Got it. The only question is which female site did you slither on over here from.
She´s possibly around on different sites BUT she sounds like Female Dating Strategy the most.

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
She´s possibly around on different sites BUT she sounds like Female Dating Strategy the most.
Ah FDS. That site is purge garbage for young impressionable minds. Lots of bitter old hags trying to convince these girls that all men are trash. Been lurking on here since October, Aslan kinda reminds me of anotha young girl who bought into that crap and caused chaos on this site. We were hesitant to give her the benefit of the doubt to join our skilledseducer private telegram group chat but she's been nothing but respectful and apologetic. But very naive sheltered girl. We video called to confirm her identity anyways. You guys may have been harsh on her here but it worked lol

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s always funny that women think that they can sound like men, then come on here and try to troll us. Their arguments are so transparent it’s silly. Nice try - FAIL.

As a man in his mid 40’s and early 50’s I dated a whole lot of 20-something’s and younger (but age of consent). You’d be amazed; and no they weren’t unattractive, sugar babies or basket cases (any more than any woman is). Younger and sometimes MUCH younger women are attracted to older men. Not the ones ASSLAN described obviously, but mature men with class, a good physique, presence mad skills in and out of the bedroom and everything maturity brings. Frankly things 20-something males can only dream of in most cases.

Bir

Last edited:

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a younger guy and from my experience contradicts your theory...most women my age prefer older men...they pass me up to date those guys, what do you know about sperm quality and birth defects being a 17 yr old girl? Lol
I would like to add wmen are PUNISHMENT driven. Their brains do not work rationally like ours do. They do not appreciate kindness or sweet talk logic. Harsh redpill truth. They only respond to PUNISH and SILENCE. This is why it worked so effectively, punishment (the insults) and silence (swift ban) worked wonders on her little psyche. I've seen women correct themselves 180 after this method. They come groveling at your feet begging you to give them a second chance. Kind of pathetic but makes you realize they are just little girls at heart. They all want daddy's approval.

Worked wonders on the little psyche of sarnant

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
you know, as much as I wish this wasn’t true, it is as I think back through relationships and situationships I’ve had. Frankly, it’s the only way to deal with the hottest of them as well. They always crawl back.

Silence is an amazing tool.

I would like to add wmen are PUNISHMENT driven. Their brains do not work rationally like ours do. They do not appreciate kindness or sweet talk logic. Harsh redpill truth. They only respond to PUNISH and SILENCE. This is why it worked so effectively, punishment (the insults) and silence (swift ban) worked wonders on her little psyche. I've seen women correct themselves 180 after this method. They come groveling at your feet begging you to give them a second chance. Kind of pathetic but makes you realize they are just little girls at heart. They all want daddy's approval.

Worked wonders on the little psyche of sarnant

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you know, as much as I wish this wasn’t true, it is as I think back through relationships and situationships I’ve had. Frankly, it’s the only way to deal with the hottest of them as well. They always crawl back.
Treat them like dirt and they stick like mud.

Really disheartening that this works well with a lot of very attractive women.I think the well adjusted girls with a good self esteem and confidence won't put up with it, but it seems rare to find a exceptionally attractive young woman with those qualities to begin with.

c'est la vie

shwami_salami

Don Juan
Reaction score
Treat them like dirt and they stick like mud.

Really disheartening that this works well with a lot of very attractive women.I think the well adjusted girls with a good self esteem and confidence won't put up with it, but it seems rare to find a exceptionally attractive young woman with those qualities to begin with.

c'est la vie
Agree, whats even worse is society indoctrinating young gen z girls to believe age gaps are creepy...masculine men bad...feminism is the way to go...they are telling these grls to go against their true desires...when they secretly want to be fvcked by an older masculine silver fox

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Until she comes across a well adjusted, good looking, sauve and seductive male, and let’s him have his way:

0C6DAFB1-40C2-48C6-9621-B7011865B9B2.jpeg
BD122381-7E1B-4B1F-8148-59C64B5CDE03.jpeg
46B973E2-9858-4E01-BB7A-8817B62CDCC1.jpeg

Agree, whats even worse is society indoctrinating young gen z girls to believe age gaps are creepy...masculine men bad...feminism is the way to go...they are telling these grls to go against their true desires...when they secretly want to be fvcked by an older masculine silver fox

Luni

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've worked with hundreds of 20 something women for the past 17 years and I can tell you that the thoughts of being past their prime starts way earlier than 27. Insecurity rules for most.
what a compelling observation. i wonder where that number truly is. 24 is my assumption

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very inspirational. Cant wait to be your age and ****king girls being born rn lol. Reminds me of that show meet your second wife
It'll be virtual sex in the matrix with tubes sticking out everywhere while you lie in your pod lolz.