Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reposting parts of an old RSDNATION thread "Befriending the World's Greatest Amog" credit: Habit

Red Oke

Banned
Reaction score
An LTR of mine has this friend. We'll call him Prophet, because the first time I met him I could have sworn I was talking to the messiah. This guy is the PERFECT AMOG. He's not a muscled out meat head. He's not a loud and obnoxious "friend". He's not the good looking natural.
He's a below average looking applied chemistry major who barely says a word. Yet AS SOON as he enters into a room, for some reason, ALL the attention goes to him. The room could be full of some of the greatest naturals, and as soon as he walks in they and all of the chicks they were gaming would IMMEDIATELY start qualifying themselves to him.

I was at a bonfire a few weeks ago with a big group of people. High value people too. Skin Industries models, dancers, etc. We're in the middle of having a crazy time when all of the sudden everyone's conversation stopped because Prophet brought up how cool it was that the soda cans were turning into aluminum oxide when he threw them into the fire. Everything stopped for a good 20 minutes while he talked about how awesome it was. This wasn't to chem majors. This was to Skin Industries models....

We go to the party. I have fun opening sets, he has fun being the center of attention (as always). We get to talking. He starts going on about pressurizing the keg (which was broken, at this point). All eyes are on him as he speaks about how pressure works and how interesting this is (weirdest thing ever. Seeing 8's 9's and 10's get doughy eyed from a physics lecture). I, in my drunken state, have had enough of this. His frame is SUPER strong. These girls are looking at him like he's a GOD while he barely acknowledges them and lectures about PHYSICS at a FRAT PARTY. PHYSICS!!! I can't take it anymore...
Me: "Prophet?"
Prophet: "Yeah?"
Me (with a tiny little smirk): "Shut the **** up"
He gives me a look similar to one I'd give if I saw a little green man with seven eyes walk into my room and take my stuff. It was SO FAR outside his reality, SO FAR outside of anything that happened to him in his life, that something snapped inside of him.
I held my eye contact. He shuts up. I start talking. He starts listening. Soon we're opening sets together. Self amusing together. Getting hyphy together.
By the end of the night, we were the best of friends. I didn't do anything to the guy's frame. I just removed myself from it. I did something SO FAR outside of his reality that I just removed myself from it.

Talked to my mLTR the next day.
mLTR: "Thank GOD!"
Me: "Eh?"
mLTR: "I'm glad you and prophet became friends. It was either that, or you guys were both going to become arch-enemies."
Me: "It was pretty close to the latter..."
mLTR: "You should have seen you two together. Both of your personalities were amplified exponentially. All the eyes in the place were on the two of you. It was really cool. I've never seen anyone retain their individuality in front of him. But you two are such unique people, watching the both of you was like watching something historic happen..."
That was a pretty cool little speech. It made me realize how far I've come. The guy is generally regarded as a God on Earth for some reason wherever he goes. People are constantly raving about how different this guy is. How one day, he'll rule the world (I don't disagree). Being put on that level is something that never would have happened a year ago. Thanks guys.

Quote:
i don't want to meet him. ("prophet")
i think he's an over-rated d-bag and all these people are hypnotized by his bull****tery.
Until you meet him. You'll probably still hate him. You'd do your best to prove that you were above his "bull****tery". And then you'll find yourself qualifying yourself to him. Or you'll find that you're being totally ignored because you're the jerk that's trying to tool him. It's one of those "seen to be believed" things, but me and my mLTR joke about it all the time. The only people I've EVER seen hold their frame around him is the single GREATEST natural I know (I joke about how he's going to be president, and prophet's going to be the one pulling the strings behind him) and Prophet's best friend, who is on par with Prophet, but in a different way (the guy speaks like he's retarded, is below average looking, cracks jokes that don't make any sense at all, and is constantly surrounded by women...wtf?).
Quote:
I loved this story and way you prospered.
Any insights on the way Prophet talks, moves, acts? Does he act by those 25 (I believe) rules about body language?
Just looked over them again. I've never seen the guy actively try and pick up a girl. So some of those points don't apply. All the ones that talk about body language hold true, but to such a crazy point of congruence its not even funny. However, he doesn't speak in a loose or relaxed tone. His tone is consistently a strange mix of a VERY businesslike vocabulary and tone, and his own strange language and quirks. He speaks with a HUGE vocabulary, excessive curse words, Ebonics, and valley-girl phrases.

It's funny. My mLTR has just as much fun examining the social matrix as I do (reason number 267 she's my primary LTR), and she's constantly cracking up at the guy's sheer presence. She told me a story about how she went to a party with the guy, and by the end of the night, everyone was speaking in a strange Businesslike tone with ebonics, curse words, and valleygirl speak thrown in liberally by the end of the night. The entire place fell into his frame and started subconsciously emulating him...

Fact of the matter is, the guy has a few qualities that make him such an interesting person. First off, he's absolutely brilliant. He won federal funding to do science experiments with when he was fourteen. At the same age, he won what is tantamount to a Nobel Prize for under-eighteen year olds. Second off, he's a character. I went to a concert a few months ago with the guy. He pulled out a small vial from his pocket. "What's that?" I ask.
"100% pure ethanol. I stole it from the lab. It's basically 200 proof alcohol. We use it making bomb tests. I use it to get ****ed up."
He proceeds to drink the entire vial.
"Nothing feels better than getting ****ed up off chemicals you stole from the state".
Needless to say, he's an interesting human being.
Third, he's in his own reality, completely and 100%. If he doesn't like the track of conversation, he'll simply stop talking and zone out. If you say something to tool him, he doesn't even hear it/get it. If you say something he doesn't find funny, he gives you no courtesy laugh.
All these combine to make someone who, at their best, Lords over parties with funny stories and a strange sense of humor that you can't help but be captivated by because you recognize his brilliance.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Norm MacDonald game?

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I'm so sorry man but the guys whoever wrote that thought are cool = basically what we called nerds growing up. He's a nerd.

The cool guys in our realm ? They were selling drugs, some carried a gun, but were wholesome characters, good personalities, great sense of humor.. had tons of women , some of them still did good in school and started businesses.. Other guys were just tough characters, got into fights, no one messed with them, broke hearts of popular girls, etc. Some of them would hang out in the neighborhoods goin around solving issues/problems/ protecting women from their abusive partners, stopping clashes between gang sets etc.. real philanthropists of the city streets you could say

I was one of those cool guys too, but it didnt last forever.. I had my time in the sun you could say, dated all the hot girls in highschool, was known to be crazy, unpredictable, always did daring stuff like talk crap to cops, smoke weed and not put my blunt down even when a cop car was passing by and we're in the front of my friends store on a big main street.. was seen with new girls almost every day, sold weed when only 5% of people used to smoke.. (nowadays its like 30% of people), most of my friends were older guys who chased women, smoked hella weed and drank, hit up parties and clubs , blew hundreds of dollars everyday on bullsh.t

I used to walk around with a wad full of cash, no wallet, no id (until i started clubbing), baggies full of substances stuffed in my socks just incase someone wanted to buy or i wanted to take a brave girl on an adventure .. fun times

some of the other cool ppl in our realm were people who had connections, new rappers, newartists, musicians, hung out at bougieplaces, studios where musicians and artists hang out, knew where all the smalltime celebs in our city were partying, etc or they threw the parties everyone went to

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah man I totally didn't realize this is a @Red Oke thread. The fact this is someone else's writing threw me. Any thoughts OP? Regale us with your prose.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so sorry man but the guys whoever wrote that thought are cool = basically what we called nerds growing up. He's a nerd.

The cool guys in our realm ? They were selling drugs, some carried a gun, but were wholesome characters, good personalities, great sense of humor.. had tons of women , some of them still did good in school and started businesses.. Other guys were just tough characters, got into fights, no one messed with them, broke hearts of popular girls, etc. Some of them would hang out in the neighborhoods goin around solving issues/problems/ protecting women from their abusive partners, stopping clashes between gang sets etc.. real philanthropists of the city streets you could say

I was one of those cool guys too, but it didnt last forever.. I had my time in the sun you could say, dated all the hot girls in highschool, was known to be crazy, unpredictable, always did daring stuff like talk crap to cops, smoke weed and not put my blunt down even when a cop car was passing by and we're in the front of my friends store on a big main street.. was seen with new girls almost every day, sold weed when only 5% of people used to smoke.. (nowadays its like 30% of people), most of my friends were older guys who chased women, smoked hella weed and drank, hit up parties and clubs , blew hundreds of dollars everyday on bullsh.t

I used to walk around with a wad full of cash, no wallet, no id (until i started clubbing), baggies full of substances stuffed in my socks just incase someone wanted to buy or i wanted to take a brave girl on an adventure .. fun times

some of the other cool ppl in our realm were people who had connections, new rappers, newartists, musicians, hung out at bougieplaces, studios where musicians and artists hang out, knew where all the smalltime celebs in our city were partying, etc or they threw the parties everyone went to
Sock drug game? I've wondered about this. Do they high off the fumes or the substance?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

With the protagonist in the OP, I would think it's more about an amusing delivery that the nerdy subject matter. At least he's not taking off his shoes.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Sock drug game? I've wondered about this. Do they high off the fumes or the substance?
Nah I'd stash drugs in my socks (around my ankles/space in my shoes) so if/when cops checked us, they usually didn't check our shoes. Its in tiny ziplock bags, you don't get any smell. Plus, i dont have stinky feet, I had around 30 pair of sneakers back then, I spent money quite leisurely. Its just inner city lifestyle.. 3rd largest city in America and 5th richest city in the world, think Gotham City in Real life (Chicago)

I sold drugs for the $.. never liked school or working.. but i did end up going to college later in life around age 25. I didnt go into drugs knowing it'd attract tons of women... when u sell drugs, women flock and treat u like ur special.. afterall they love the badboys. luckily 1 big case/indictment sat me down on my ass and humbled me quick enough to not sell again

With the protagonist in the OP, I would think it's more about an amusing delivery that the nerdy subject matter. At least he's not taking off his shoes.
I had to look up what "AMOG" meant just now but, yeah I think it has more to do with charisma than anything else reading it back