Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Testosterone at 527

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
At my current 560 I feel much less than optimal but at 150 how did u manage to properly function? not even talking about sex.
It was tough...worst was I couldn't figure out why I was killing it at the gym but couldn't see any weight loss results, it was like I was stuck in neutral.

Low T doesn't effect sex as much as many think, it's usually a combination of other hormones out of whack that cause that.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only ever tested once, and it was 453. I don’t hold onto body fat at all and the libido is fine. Not sure how much different “optimal” would feel.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got mine done - I’m 40 and fat too - lift heavy regukarly but I am about 40lb overweight and mine was 599.

rarely wake with a wood and not enough energy. Libido is so-so. Rarely get super horny.

am working on belly fat and eostrogen.

500-600 is good enough for your 40s but as others have said it’s not the full story

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I have 600 T but have a lot of stuff to pay for so don’t want to pay for the full screen.

Do you reckon I could try some supplements to reduce oestrogen and that other one (liquid boron?) or could I f it up if I don’t know what’s going on?

the question is why don’t we all take anti oestrogen or liquid boron if it helps libido and energy? Thoughts

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I have 600 T but have a lot of stuff to pay for so don’t want to pay for the full screen.

Do you reckon I could try some supplements to reduce oestrogen and that other one (liquid boron?) or could I f it up if I don’t know what’s going on?

the question is why don’t we all take anti oestrogen or liquid boron if it helps libido and energy? Thoughts
I read positive reviews about ashwaganda and tongka ali.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No point going on TRT with levels at 600 @Fruitbat. At your age, why not consider blasting and cruising? Meaning, going on cycles with test levels upwards of 3000-4000, and then in between them come back to high normal level TRT dosages that would put you at around 1000.

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score

We don't want to take anything extra at all! Less is more. A good diet and lifestyle should eventually have you leveled out to where you need not add anting exogenously. Assuming you're normal and there's not underlying genetic issues going on here.

It's not that simple either. There's so many contributing factors, it's not like you just take an anti-estrogen if your E2 is high. That's not the appropriate response. Reacting that way would be like putting a bandaid on something that needs a tourniquet. You'll just create an imbalance/problem elsewhere.

It's really complicated. Boron will effect your sex hormone binding globulin, which in turn effects your free testosterone and estrogen. More SHBG means more hormones bound, less free floating. Less SHBG means less bound to the globulin and more floating around freely. Which is better? Depends on your genetics, current body fat, fitness levels, goals etc.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I read positive reviews about ashwaganda and tongka ali.
There is nothing and I mean NOTHING that will substantially boost your T levels other than actual T.

In fact, you'd likely have better results from simply getting more sleep and cutting out refined sugar than from these supplements.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't want to take anything extra at all! Less is more. A good diet and lifestyle should eventually have you leveled out to where you need not add anting exogenously. Assuming you're normal and there's not underlying genetic issues going on here.

It's not that simple either. There's so many contributing factors, it's not like you just take an anti-estrogen if your E2 is high. That's not the appropriate response. Reacting that way would be like putting a bandaid on something that needs a tourniquet. You'll just create an imbalance/problem elsewhere.

It's really complicated. Boron will effect your sex hormone binding globulin, which in turn effects your free testosterone and estrogen. More SHBG means more hormones bound, less free floating. Less SHBG means less bound to the globulin and more floating around freely. Which is better? Depends on your genetics, current body fat, fitness levels, goals etc.
I got T at 600 so I agree I should not need more.

My progress in gym is great and I add muscle quickly.

the main issue is my confidence has dipped and crucially, last 5 years my libido has gone from literally wanting to bang furniture to something I have to work up to. I almost never just get spontaneously horny. I need to decide to want to have Sechs and then need to see things to get there. To the extent that if I didn’t have a partner to satisfy, I’m basically take it or leave it most the time.

Now, once I get the mood I am like before - mad Up for it, but when younger I used to just randomly get the urge but now - very rare.

With confidence, I used to have a brash - “f it I can do anything” but now Self doubting a bit.

My T level doesn’t suggest I should have a problem. It’s in range for a guy in 20s and 30s.

I’m thinking oestrogen? I’m overweight.

or is this just aging?

i don’t think topping up 600 to 900 will make thar much difference.

Perhaps I need a full screen and just pay the £.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Here is the issue. Let's say this is true and you raise your T levels by 30%. Sounds impressive right?

But the issue is most of the people taking this will be in the very low range to begin with. So if you are say at 250 and you raise it by 30%, it puts you at 325, which makes next to zero difference.

At that level you aren't wanting a 30% increase you are wanting a 250-300% increase and there is nothing that is going to provide that other than real testosterone which, btw, is probably less expensive per month than tongkat ali which gives you a 30% boost.

Know what else will boost your T by 30% or more?

Getting 8 hours of sleep every night(for every hour less, you cut your T production by 12%), eliminating refined sugars/processed foods which can drop T levels by 25% rapidly. And eating fatty fish can boost T by up to 52% as well.

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the issue. Let's say this is true and you raise your T levels by 30%. Sounds impressive right?

But the issue is most of the people taking this will be in the very low range to begin with. So if you are say at 250 and you raise it by 30%, it puts you at 325, which makes next to zero difference.

At that level you aren't wanting a 30% increase you are wanting a 250-300% increase and there is nothing that is going to provide that other than real testosterone which, btw, is probably less expensive per month than tongkat ali which gives you a 30% boost.

Know what else will boost your T by 30% or more?

Getting 8 hours of sleep every night(for every hour less, you cut your T production by 12%), eliminating refined sugars/processed foods which can drop T levels by 25% rapidly. And eating fatty fish can boost T by up to 52% as well.

I'm in the upper 500s and a 30% increase would take me to a great range especially at my age.

I dont create myself problems I dont have personally, I get myself solutions and improvements.

If someone has a crappy sleeping pattern, eats sh1t and wanks twice a day, he has bigger problems than boosting his T.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
133/73 is actually not a “good” blood pressure. It’s a stage 1 hypertension. Meaning you don’t currently need meds yet but you will eventually if you don’t get that top number (systolic) consistently under 125. <120/80 is the optimal range.
The latest was 125/70 so going in the right direction.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

See if your doctor will prescribe you Aromasin(aka Exemestane) for the E. It's a suicide inhibitor meaning once it binds to the Aromatase receptor it's over for it, it can't be undone until your body creates more of them.

This is very important since Arimidex, which is the most commonly prescribed AI is not and once it unbinds from the receptor it can cause estrogen rebound.

Aromasin also has the added benefit that is cannot crash your E too low which is also very bad, since estrogen is required to repair the T receptors in your body. Even on very high doses every day of Aromasin in trials, men's E levels stayed at low normal. Not that case for Arimidex and especially Letrozole(although this is only really used a lot in bodybuilding circles when on super higher gear dosages).

This is why you should always tell your doctor you want Aromasin rather than Arimidex. They typically don't know any of this stuff, they just know what it's used for. Have explained this to many doctors and all of them just looked at me in stunned silence as I broke it down to them.

If he wont, you have some options..higher doses of Zinc have been used to help with this going back to Olympic athletes in the 50s and 60s at least, DIM is effective but kind of expensive, or eating lots of broccoli, which is where DIM extracts are taken from.

Last edited:

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you take this test at home?And if not how much does it cost with no insurance?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes
can you take this test at home?And if not how much does it cost with no insurance?
You can do it at home, Google is your friend.

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
Get online and search for labs orders, those lab orders can be purchased online, for Total Test, Free Test and E2 it cost around $90 total. Then you can go to a Quest and get it done