Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling out all guys on here who do daygame.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman I am running game so well she shouldn't even know it. Should be in her head &&& feels. EG "it just happened. "
I recall one instance where I met a woman on a walking path and she texted me after that about how awesome it was to meet me so unexpectedly. Little did she know that I approached her during a multi-hour approach session. I made it look natural.

The beautiful thing about daygame is that you are genuinely being honest with yourself about your hobby. You are being sincere in that you are doing it to get laid and meet women, it's about as real as it gets.
Yes!!!

Bethatsocialguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the key problems with day game is that guys forget the fundamentals of game and attraction. It is all about emotions. The rollercoaster of the emotions I should say. STOP asking so many questions like an interview and START making assumptions. Be a little risky in what you say. For example, don't ask a girl "Where are you from?". It is boring. Assume where she is from. "You look like you're from Germany." She probably will say "No, I'm from Canada" and then you can say "Ok that means you´ll be overly polite then" etc etc

Thewolfquest

Don Juan
Reaction score
I park my beautiful butt at the same bars/ breweries during the day but no later than 10pmish, I make friends with the staff and do not shy away of why I am there. I just have fun and don’t care if I am “that guy”. In fact sometimes it’s a good thing, creating curiosity and envy in others are good things. It is an open secret and the staff comes to have fun with it. Of course I am not too aggressive or hit on anyone who isn’t immediately receptive. Plus, when I approach someone it’s easier because they see I’ve been validated by staff.

I used to visit a bar on cahuenga blvd, I literally took all my day dates there. The staff just learned to laugh and the guys and bouncers were always impressed and asked for help so I got special treatment (quick service, no line waiting).

I’ll approach whoever wherever if I think they are attractive. Sometimes, I am just direct and say “ hey you are cute/pretty/ etc” with the thought that if nothing else their day will be made. Maybe it’s just me but this line has a very high success rate for me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall one instance where I met a woman on a walking path and she texted me after that about how awesome it was to meet me so unexpectedly. Little did she know that I approached her during a multi-hour approach session. I made it look natural.

Yes!!!
+1

I'm addicted to it. The catch and release. Sadly the girls usually weird, a bad lay or something is off. I still enjoy the ride although by the very nature of game fizzles out (sooner or later) and evaporates going back to wherever it came from like we had never even met. Strange!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much good insights on this thread. I think I worry too much as someone who daygames because of what I have heard about guys who get labeled as that creepy dude at a place. IMO, you are doing it wrong if other men and plain looking women aren't envying you for macking on attractive women. This is all of course assuming you live in a big enough city and not a small town.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would argue that Daygame is miles healthier and more productive than going to bars and even clubs. You don't lose your hearing to the loud music, avoid the confrontational vibes that alcohol brings, and avoid falling into alcoholism which if you go to bars and clubs, is quite tempting. What I have found is that as soon as I have transitioned from going hard in nightlife to switching to daygame, I am healthier, more productive, more fit, and even more bold as a result. It is mentally harder to approach women during the day as opposed to at a nightclub where the situation is begging for it.
All true. Around age 30 is when I transitioned from being more night game oriented to being more day game oriented. I had been aware of day game as early as my early 20s around the time I graduated college. I never took it seriously as an option until I read Roosh's "Day Bang", which came out when I was 28. I needed a good framework for doing daygame in order to do it seriously. I admire the men who have done daygame without extended reading or watching of YouTube videos.

If you think hobbies and co-ed sports are bad (they are awful), try MeetUp lol. Literally flooded with creepy old dudes preying on the few younger women at the meetup. One of the most depressing events I've ever been to.
Meetup is definitely worse than co-ed sports leagues. Co-ed sports leagues are generally a pass. If you had to compare attending co-ed sports leagues vs. going to fitness classes to approach, a fitness class is going to come out as the superior option every time.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All true. Around age 30 is when I transitioned from being more night game oriented to being more day game oriented. I had been aware of day game as early as my early 20s around the time I graduated college. I never took it seriously as an option until I read Roosh's "Day Bang", which came out when I was 28. I needed a good framework for doing daygame in order to do it seriously. I admire the men who have done daygame without extended reading or watching of YouTube videos.
I barely do nightgame anymore man, it kills my ears to do it and I have had hearing less to a degree as a result. When I did it in NYC, it was followed by eating a lot of junk food and getting chubby over a 2 year period. When your metabolism slows down, you start to appreciate walking around in the day drinking nothing but water. Plus, your waist line will thank you for it. Daygame is harder and more awkward but so much healthier.

BTW, I am making a thread soon that you will love.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I barely do nightgame anymore man, it kills my ears to do it and I have had hearing less to a degree as a result. When I did it in NYC, it was followed by eating a lot of junk food and getting chubby over a 2 year period. When your metabolism slows down, you start to appreciate walking around in the day drinking nothing but water. Plus, your waist line will thank you for it. Daygame is harder and more awkward but so much healthier.

The most difficult thing about nightgame for me was the fact that I never liked staying up late at night. Even when I was 21-25, I preferred going to bed at a reasonable hour. There were times in that era where I wasn't enjoying being out at the night spots at 12 AM-2 AM looking for vagina.

I didn't develop hearing loss. Some night venues are way too loud, which was something I remember mentioning in that age 21-25 era.

Daygame takes more skill. There's a reason daygame has always been a bit of a niche activity. Most men can't approach women in non-bar venues while sober.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought daygame was dead because of smartphones and tinder apps and past PUAs who have poisoned the well. So women don't just think you are a pest while swiping their chads on their tinder apps and this actually works for you? If you are approaching women at a South beach I guess that works?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daygame is not dead. It is the most viable form of game that exists. The app environment is a mess & bars got devastated by the pandemic. Indoor masking did ruin grocery stores, malls, and bookstores but outdoor approaching at parks & on walking paths was the lone survivor.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had an issue with being labeled as that-guy, but I don't game in the same 100'x100' spot day in and day out. I tend to do it as I go about my day, hang out with friends, go to Target or the grocery store or the greenways, etc. Sometimes I will deliberately pick hang-out locations with my friends that I know will have us in a place with good foot-traffic and a higher chance of hot young women being around. And as for reactions from on-lookers, I've yet to have anything other than a good reaction. Most women and men who stop and watch seem spell-bound, like they can't believe what they are seeing, and usually after an interaction, women (even grannies) often give me a look of, "I wish you would do that to me." Many guys just look and smile like "damn, I wish I had the courage to do that." But the majority of bystanders are oblivious to it and off in their own little worlds so they don't even notice and if the do they don't care. People really don't give AF.

Actually I take back my first statement - it did happen to me once. In another city while traveling, I did have one girl I approached ask me something like, "Are you one of those guys who is here to learn how to approach and game girls?" I just laughed it off and asked her if that was really a thing, and asked her if I seemed like that type. She said I didn't, said that people really did come there for that, and then I made a comment about how interesting it is that things have gotten to where they are today where men feel like they need instruction on how to talk to women, then I changed the subject and we talked about other things. But that also leads me want to mention that when I was learning day game and pick up, 99% of the guys I would see on Youtube seemed pretty fake in their approaches. Like, it was really obvious they were gaming, and trying to entertain. That's just never the approach I have taken. I've always just been real and authentic and tried to have a genuine conversation/connection with another human being (who happened to be a hot woman). The YT guys just seemed very ****y and "gamey" (for lack of a better description) right from the get-go. If I was a woman I'd feel like I was probably the 100th person he'd said the same thing to that day and would be annoyed. I very, very rarely get that vibe from women, probably because of my approach. I'm confident, but not ****y, and I am able to convey an ACTUAL honest interest in the woman, not just an interest in my pitch and banter. These guys are coming off like a car salesman. I never do that. I come off as a guy who saw a beautiful girl and was very curious about her and couldn't resist the urge to meet her and see what she was all about and who she was and then judge her to determine if I'm actually interested in proceeding with her. For whatever reason, the reaction I usually get is one of the fairy tail scenario that all women hope for - that chance encounter. And really that IS what it is.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That’s a very good point that I wish more guys talked about more when it comes to Nightgame.

If you’re drinking heavily every time you go out, and eating lots of fast food after plus going out multiple times a week: it’s a surefire recipe for weight gain. It can really sneak up on you. Been there, done that. And all that extra weight gain isn’t helping your SMV at all lol

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it makes me cringe when guys are like just do hobbies you aren’t interested in to meet women. I don’t mind yoga, but joining a Pilates class because you are desperate for tail is creepy af lol.
What if you just genuinely have a life which you enjoy and you don’t need to dedicate
any effort to joining groups or “daygame”

i don’t see any difference between joining groups or walking around approaching. It’s still a man, without options, going to make them.

if you had your shyt together you’d have options

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most difficult thing about nightgame for me was the fact that I never liked staying up late at night. Even when I was 21-25, I preferred going to bed at a reasonable hour. There were times in that era where I wasn't enjoying being out at the night spots at 12 AM-2 AM looking for vagina.

I didn't develop hearing loss. Some night venues are way too loud, which was something I remember mentioning in that age 21-25 era.

Daygame takes more skill. There's a reason daygame has always been a bit of a niche activity. Most men can't approach women in non-bar venues while sober.
I've ****ed my sleep over the years hammering it out. Sometimes to no good BUT I won't ever wonder what if? As I got older, I won't **** with my sleep. Not for a girl or get laid. As I got older I put 110% into my sleep, diet, meditation, lifting, lifestyle, biz, and game among other things.

@Jesse Pinkman mate you were smarter. I ****ed my sleep. I had insomnia. I learned later it was not ideal. I never banged with drugs or booze. I barely partied ever. I abused my body by poor or wack sleep. Now minimum i aim for 8 hours every night deep REM sleep.

For night game, it's 45min Pitt stop maybe 60min. Special occasion. And I'm gone. Flash game. Instant pull or I will take ig or digits and sleep. SRS

At late teens or early 20s it's not bad. At mid or late 20s it's just stupid. It ages a man. It lowers T. It ruins the quality of life.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a very good point that I wish more guys talked about more when it comes to Nightgame.

If you’re drinking heavily every time you go out, and eating lots of fast food after plus going out multiple times a week: it’s a surefire recipe for weight gain. It can really sneak up on you. Been there, done that. And all that extra weight gain isn’t helping your SMV at all lol
Reminds me of rsd Luke or Derek lol. Partying and age just rekt a man. Ideally be better to treat the body like a temple. Look younger than your age.

Picked up in a grocery store. Girl was younger than you by a few years lol. She asked my age age. I told her. She said "no. You are hot."

Lock in your sleep game.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daygame is not dead. It is the most viable form of game that exists. The app environment is a mess & bars got devastated by the pandemic. Indoor masking did ruin grocery stores, malls, and bookstores but outdoor approaching at parks & on walking paths was the lone survivor.
I love it. I prefer cold approach to OLD. TBH I pick game over online or DM some ig skank. I saw on forums girls posting screenshot of fellas weak come on. I find modern women repugnant.

As you mentioned, I took a new love to day game since the pandemic. Trails, dog parks, grocery store, workout parks, and a number of places became my new stomping yard. I highly recommend it.

Looking for some new ones. Be sure to share if and when I find them.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lock in your sleep game.
Now minimum i aim for 8 hours every night deep REM sleep.
For the entirety of my adult life, I've known the importance of sleep. I've always known I've functioned better when sleeping 7-9 hours and going to bed before 10:30 PM. It's difficult to do night game if you're going to bed before 10:30 PM.

There have been plenty of times where I sacrified sleep to run night game and try and get vagina.

Daygame is way better for this. Organized events often end before 9 PM so you can get sleep if you those for getting laid.

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been doing daygame for a couple of months and I wanted to ask, especially for those of you who live in big cities, how do you avoid being labeled as "that guy" if you end up going to certain spots a lot during the weekend. Like I notice in most cities, there are only a couple areas that are good for daygame in terms of volume and the rest suck.
interesting question for sure. there needs to be some awareness of the situation but generally shouldn't be a huge issue (knock on wood)

What I do not think is good for anyone is spam approaching. Just an awful idea that does not lead to results. ever.

ManlyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as getting a bad rep. It happens if you constantly game in the same city for a number of years on a regular basis. However it doesn't give a bad rep with all women. I remember hitting a point in my city where I would walk into a store and the store clerk would smile and look me up and down with a smile. that type of stuff would happen on a regular basis with women wherever I went. This is because I had a rep of approaching women. so the rep is a good thing and a bad thing.

Bottom line I strongly feel that there is not a one size fits all game. In every facet of life people are taking risks of some kind. To give a example of a very indirect day game guru. Is Roosh. A women falsely accused him of rape. So as I stated there is no one size fits all type of game. There is potential trouble from that kind of woman at any time in the seduction.

I might add whatever type of game you decide to use as well. Night game. Online dating etc.

Last edited: