Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The greatest asset you have to attract women is your physique

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a guy in the grocery store the other day. Exact build as me (skinny) but torn pants, baggy hoodie and flat bill cap. I, on, the other hand was wearing a leather racer, black jeans, adidas all star shoes, black toque (beanie).

Anyhow, he had a HOT girl with him in skin tight pants AND jogging shirt. Blew my mind
It's OVER for BlackToqueCels.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mother Nature is a heightist. :mad:
If you tell that men want women with certain physical features cause they show health and fertility the whole forum agrees but if you tell that women want men with certain physical features cause they show health, strenght and capabilities you get a circus made of confidence, swag, charisma as if they were not byproduct of good quality factory to begin with.

It's like those old overweight career women that tell younger women how being "strong and....confident" makes them a better deal than the 20 yrs old pretty girl working as a clerk.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average Height + Healthy BMI + NO Gut + Style + Confidence + Face > Tall Jacked.

Most guys need to lose weight, style up, women really want in men what they want to be themselves ie pretty, secure, confident, not jacked or tall.

The ideal physique to be attractive is less is more. Its more about how you 'carry it'. It is harder to carry a big tall physique ie with tall guys they usually lack posture as they often are looking down, big guys are too heavy and cant move elegentantly etc.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends what you want.

Overall I would say it’s intelligence.

Going To the extremes won’t give an answer.

None of the men I knew who were genuine Casanovas were built. They were quite lean. They all had good facial genetics and reasonably high intelligence.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you tell that men want women with certain physical features cause they show health and fertility the whole forum agrees but if you tell that women want men with certain physical features cause they show health, strenght and capabilities you get a circus made of confidence, swag, charisma as if they were not byproduct of good quality factory to begin with.

It's like those old overweight career women that tell younger women how being "strong and....confident" makes them a better deal than the 20 yrs old pretty girl working as a clerk.
the thing is, it doesn’t play out. Women aren’t swooning over bodybuilders. A lot are swooning over Justin Bieber. Johnny Depp wasn’t particularly built.

Reaction score
I partially agree with op, women favor looks and a certain physique that varies. I call cap on the confidence/money guys lol.

Idk why we think women attraction to men is straight up binary. Yes, they want a guy that’s attractive, but there’s different styles and types they prefer. For example, some emo scene girl isn’t going to get wet over a jawline Qb Chad bro lol.

Last edited:

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Average Height + Healthy BMI + NO Gut + Style + Confidence + Face > Tall Jacked.

Most guys need to lose weight, style up, women really want in men what they want to be themselves ie pretty, secure, confident, not jacked or tall.

The ideal physique to be attractive is less is more. Its more about how you 'carry it'. It is harder to carry a big tall physique ie with tall guys they usually lack posture as they often are looking down, big guys are too heavy and cant move elegentantly etc.
Height, right weight and no gut are all part of your physique...those same bones decide your posture and facial simmetry as those with backbone problems remind us.

Confidence doesnt come in any way if you look like the hunchman of notre dame and people mistreats you.

the thing is, it doesn’t play out. Women aren’t swooning over bodybuilders. A lot are swooning over Justin Bieber. Johnny Depp wasn’t particularly built.
Which is why I said that too much is not better in my post.

Those guys you named are celebrities, not relevant for us.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Firstly, what's deemed as attractive physique is highly subjective...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Secondly, the pretty packaging isn't worth a damn thing if the product is chit (for instance vegan burgers, most processed foods etc). If that 20yrs old pretty girl turns out to be an OF hoe, she's basically worthless. If a good looking guy turns out to be an insecure beta then he's worthless.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on what is the point of the thread and discussion

If it is to explain the lack of success , then yeah … but in the same time anything can be used to explain the lack of success

You can be the most handsome guy in the world , but if you got no talent you will still have sub par results

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every so often on this forum,someone decides that they’ve figured it all out. “THIS is what’s most important!THAT’S what’s most important!” At this point you’d think they knew better.It’s getting boring.

It is,and always has been,more than just one thing.Looks,game,confidence,social intelligence and competence,financial muscle,physique…all these things,in the right combinations,in the right quantities,with the right calibrations,are what’s important.

It’s okay to have strengths.But what makes them tick even more is having all the aforementioned attributes and being able to combine them in the right quantities for the right situations.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a guy in the grocery store the other day. Exact build as me (skinny) but torn pants, baggy hoodie and flat bill cap. I, on, the other hand was wearing a leather racer, black jeans, adidas all star shoes, black toque (beanie).

Anyhow, he had a HOT girl with him in skin tight pants AND jogging shirt. Blew my mind
Again, merely seeing a guy "with" a hot girl does not paint a complete picture. He might not even be ****ing her, he could easily be simping, she's cheating, etc.

Gymmaxxing is a form of simping, tbh. This sort of thinking strikes me as cope.
Gymmaxxing to attract women? Absolutely yes - this is simping.

Being a strong & fit natty because you value health and respect your body? Hell no.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That basically tells about your DNA quality, your current health, your attitude to life and lifestyle, your discipline, your self control and your desire to conquer.

Everything else comes after it.

That doesnt mean that "the more, the best", there has to be a balance where too much shows that something doesnt work.

Dont be mad at me, dont be mad at women cause this is what mother nature decided and we cant negotiate attraction.
Based on my own personal experience, this is true.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember in this great equation of what attracts women is that it differs based on time of the month.

There are times of the month there are more strongly attracted to more masculine features and other times where they are more attracted to less masculine features.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Onlyfans girl??? Who knows.. Maybe even a brother or simp orbiter... At the end of the day, I usually just look at relationships that I know for a fact to be relationships and. Relationship which I know more information about. Like friends, family, etc...

At the end of the day, the dating market is pretty efficient. Attractive people pair up with equally attractive people. If one person is ugly and the other isn't, the ugly person makes it up by being successful or personably (which most of the time leads to them being successful), etc.. That has been my observations with couples that I know in real life.

I think topics like these keep showing up because there's never a clear answer.
There's a clear answer, but like fat girls that are told to eat less but don't (instead rationalizing that its their personality that guys don't want to longterm them... or that they need to wear a certain cloths, or that it's the guys fault for not "picking them", etc.. etc..). The answer is simple for guys: be masculine, be motived, don't be lazy and unhealthy. Be a person that has his shiet together.

But just like the fat girl who can't stop eating, a lot of guys try to rationalize things and say, "oh, if I use this pickup line.. or if I do that move... If I have muscle.. if I didn't have muscle but a better personable..etc.. etc..." It's much easier to rationalize things than to actually have one's shiet together.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't agree i know loads of hulked up ROid heads that struggle to keep the most basic of partners around for long

whilst i agree being overweight isn't going to do you any favours if your charismatic and funny women will love you

Its all about your presence rather than physique

Women love presence

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Onlyfans girl??? Who knows.. Maybe even a brother or simp orbiter... At the end of the day, I usually just look at relationships that I know for a fact to be relationships and. Relationship which I know more information about. Like friends, family, etc...

At the end of the day, the dating market is pretty efficient. Attractive people pair up with equally attractive people. If one person is ugly and the other isn't, the ugly person makes it up by being successful or personably (which most of the time leads to them being successful), etc.. That has been my observations with couples that I know in real life.

There's a clear answer, but like fat girls that are told to eat less but don't (instead rationalizing that its their personality that guys don't want to longterm them... or that they need to wear a certain cloths, or that it's the guys fault for not "picking them", etc.. etc..). The answer is simple for guys: be masculine, be motived, don't be lazy and unhealthy. Be a person that has his shiet together.

But just like the fat girl who can't stop eating, a lot of guys try to rationalize things and say, "oh, if I use this pickup line.. or if I do that move... If I have muscle.. if I didn't have muscle but a better personable..etc.. etc..." It's much easier to rationalize things than to actually have one's shiet together.
This is cope imo. Sometimes guys just have magic sauce

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Same goes for women. At least to me. See too many guys taking Ls settling with fat women. They'll never understand seeing a low body fat woman where everything sits right. And it gets better when she has nice supple tits. You can tell bad tits from good ones based on how soft and full they feel in your hand.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Absolutely - just had an old plate (with easily the hottest body I’ve ever seen on a mature woman ever) booty call to which I responded happily.

The physiological reaction a top shelf attractive woman engenders in a man is ridiculous.

Same goes for women. At least to me. See too many guys taking Ls settling with fat women. They'll never understand seeing a low body fat woman where everything sits right. And it gets better when she has nice supple tits. You can tell bad tits from good ones based on how soft and full they feel in your hand.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is cope imo. Sometimes guys just have magic sauce
To be honest, I've rarely met a couple that was "unbalanced". However, I did meet an average skinny guy with a very hot blonde gf. It was through a basketball league. He drove a beatup pickup truck -- very old. He was always smiling and very cheerful when we drank afterwards as a team. It always made me wonder what his girlfriend saw in him.. why he was so confident (but yet humble), etc.. And other women seem drawn to him - they would watch us play.

He was at that time working for a non-profit so he didn't really make a lot of money. It wasn't until the end of the season, he asked me to join is campaign that he was forming to get elected to some local ward/ aldermen or something. He also invited me to visit his friend who was a local politician who also liked to play basketball. I can't remember for what position in his campaign, but I said no because I was a conservative and he was going to run as a democrat. I think he wanted a minority face in his campaign. I'm not white.

Three years later, he ran for a state wide office. I googled his name and found out he was the son of a billionaire. Putting more pieces together, I found out his "local politician" friend was most likely Obama since at the time he mention his friend was black and a senator; and to my ears, had a funny sounding name. Yes, this was a while ago.

Without knowing all of this, I would have thought the skinny guy had "magic sauce" too.. but knowing his background, the "magic sauce" was being from a wealthy family and political connections... Like I said, there usually is a balance in relationship pairings. If you don't know the backstory to a coupling, it might look like "magic sauce", but it rarely happens. I'm not saying it doesn't, but it rarely does and to be honest, I can't really think of any unbalanced coupling right now on the top of my head.