Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women of Today

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love intellectual conversations and enjoy volunteer work. I'm very family oriented and have a great job.

I'm also a ***** on Only Fans and want you to sign up for my premium content. I just want to make you ***, daddy.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is these women actually believe they can be both.
There are probably some who think the Cowboys will win on Sunday too. Women are delusional.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is… us men don’t want both. I just want a woman to shut up, fvck me, then make me a sandwich.

Who gives a damn about “intellectual conversations?” Modern women just don’t care enough about what men actually want. That’s why they are single and clueless.
Men want one or the other. So women trying to portray both sides is to maximize the amount of attention they get. What drives me nuts are the simps who actually believe they can be both.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've got a unicorn or at least a decent, submissive woman, don't expect to get intellectual stimulation out of that relationship. I used to always lament the fact that I couldn't find a girl with a great, submissive character and also enjoy intellectual stimulation. I am convinced that the two cannot coexist.
Women who are somewhat capable of intellectual conversation tend to be very independent and rebellious. I don't expect to talk physics or philosophy with my wife. I get that elsewhere. I simply enjoy her feminine ways, her poise, her extremely loving demeanor, and our deep spiritual connection. She knows scripture inside and out and has very deep spiritual insight. That's all I need. When I want intellectual challenge there are plenty other sources at my disposal. I've come to the conclusion that it is folly to expect a feminine, classy woman to provide intellectual stimulation. She wasn't wired for that.

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love intellectual conversations and enjoy volunteer work. I'm very family oriented and have a great job.

I'm also a ***** on Only Fans and want you to sign up for my premium content. I just want to make you ***, daddy.
Lol, she’s selling the Madonna-Hoe complex. How about you volunteer me a great job while I watch the game on Sunday?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've got a unicorn or at least a decent, submissive woman, don't expect to get intellectual stimulation out of that relationship. I used to always lament the fact that I couldn't find a girl with a great, submissive character and also enjoy intellectual stimulation. I am convinced that the two cannot coexist.
Women who are somewhat capable of intellectual conversation tend to be very independent and rebellious. I don't expect to talk physics or philosophy with my wife. I get that elsewhere. I simply enjoy her feminine ways, her poise, her extremely loving demeanor, and our deep spiritual connection. She knows scripture inside and out and has very deep spiritual insight. That's all I need. When I want intellectual challenge there are plenty other sources at my disposal. I've come to the conclusion that it is folly to expect a feminine, classy woman to provide intellectual stimulation. She wasn't wired for that.
Very interesting and intriging. What a post. "A women cannot be submissive and intelligent" @BeExcellent @LiveYourDream

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting and intriging. What a post. "A women cannot be submissive and intelligent" @BeExcellent @LiveYourDream
Why would you misquote my point in order to attempt to rebut what I’m actually saying? I never said “A woman cannot be submissive and intelligent”.

LOL with the summoning of the two women on our site I picture you as a little kid who’s a “tattle tale”.

I’m going to hold your hand a little because you need the help. Quality women possess a different kind of intelligence than men. I already mentioned my wife who can run circles around most men with scriptural knowledge. She’s awesomely intelligent in the womanly traits that most men value highly.

I said that a man must look elsewhere fo intellectual stimulation. A man’s intelligence leans toward mechanics, physics, philosophy, the sciences, etc. Traditional women generally do not have great interest in the things that interest us men. I’m not going to get into the theory of relativity with traditional women. It’s just not going to happen because they’re not wired to appreciate these things.

I find it interesting that your imaginary quote (your incorrect paraphrase of my point) is feminine in nature and suggests to me that you rebel against my point precisely because you are highly internally influenced by feminine traits and ways of perceiving. Women tend to quote according to the way a statement made them feel, not according to the actual words said.

It seems the other guys here by and large got what I was saying, that intellectual stimulation (excitement) usually comes from conversation with other like-minded men, and to not expect it from traditional women.

I realize I’m responding strongly but I hate being misquoted or paraphrased. Not only is this incorrect in the technical sense, but it destroys the nuance of the original point.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not possible to do both.

This top OnlyFans model has two teenagers at home and would likely claim to be family oriented. She attended community college (unclear if she graduated) so at most she has an associate degree.

This woman is more about the money and her ego of showing off her breasts and butt than setting a good example for her children. One of her children is a female, and I seem to recall that both are.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you misquote my point in order to attempt to rebut what I’m actually saying? I never said “A woman cannot be submissive and intelligent”.

LOL with the summoning of the two women on our site I picture you as a little kid who’s a “tattle tale”.

I’m going to hold your hand a little because you need the help. Quality women possess a different kind of intelligence than men. I already mentioned my wife who can run circles around most men with scriptural knowledge. She’s awesomely intelligent in the womanly traits that most men value highly.

I said that a man must look elsewhere fo intellectual stimulation. A man’s intelligence leans toward mechanics, physics, philosophy, the sciences, etc. Traditional women generally do not have great interest in the things that interest us men. I’m not going to get into the theory of relativity with traditional women. It’s just not going to happen because they’re not wired to appreciate these things.

I find it interesting that your imaginary quote (your incorrect paraphrase of my point) is feminine in nature and suggests to me that you rebel against my point precisely because you are highly internally influenced by feminine traits and ways of perceiving. Women tend to quote according to the way a statement made them feel, not according to the actual words said.

It seems the other guys here by and large got what I was saying, that intellectual stimulation (excitement) usually comes from conversation with other like-minded men, and to not expect it from traditional women.

I realize I’m responding strongly but I hate being misquoted or paraphrased. Not only is this incorrect in the technical sense, but it destroys the nuance of the original point.
Yeah...i can see your viewpoint now...thanks for clearing that up. Most men will be into mechanics, engineering. Im more into psychology than physics. Maybe i do have a more feminine mindset in that regard.

I believe i do have masculine traits. I believe im brave and have fought a lot of battles. Also done boxing, football.

You're into physics, im into psychology. It's the psychogy aspect that struck me.

I would like a submissive woman, so was dissapointed to read you saying 'dont expect to inelllectually stimulated by a woman' i have had many intellecually stimulating convos with women.

Kudos

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score