Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Noticed something at my childhood friend's funeral wake

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just lost my childhood friend from the neighborhood this past December.
31 years old. Leaves behind 4 children with his baby mama. They were not together in the last years. He chose the streets.
His oldest son is 16.

Overdose and hypothermia took my boy.
His inside demons got too loud at the end.

This guy always lived on the fast lane since a young buck. Always on that paper chase and pulling females left and right. His mom passed away when he was 10 years old. He wasn't the same after that.
He started driving stick shift at 12 years old and by 13 he was mackin 16-18 year old chicks. A real puller.
At 15 he already had his first son.

In our late adolescence he always had the cleanest cars and pulled the finest latinas in our area. He lived to fast.

I always looked up to him since we were youngins on the block because he was a shrewd money maker with a strong pimp hand and a down ass homie ready to ride for the cause. He inspired survival game on a handful of us

I went to his wake last Saturday.
A month later after he was found dead on the street.
That night of the wake was raining hard which made the feeling more intense and surreal.
Morbid and sadness in the air

My 27 year old girlfriend/neighbor passed away back in 2019.
Im used to rubbing salt in my wounds.

Gave my deepest condolences to his father.

One thing that stood out. All the girls he got involved with and none of em were there but his baby moms. As a matter of fact not alot of people showed up.

Im still in disbelief and can't grasp on where he got lost and took a left turn. I lost track of him years ago. Only if I would had one last chance conversation with him. But that was my brother always living on the fast lane and he was ready to die

Fvck me if my time is ever up soon I want atleast 2-3 past plates shedding a tear for me at my wake ! thats the end game right there!

Till then Long Live my boy Alex ! a real G

Live your life to the fullest you never know when your calling is up!

Attachments

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Giovanni,
"....ask not for whom the bell tolls,it tolls also for thee"...Sad a reminder of our own mortality and the often pure happenstance that caused us to treadf a different path!

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commiserations,man.Had something similar happen to me a few years ago.A guy I’d been close friends with for 15 years died, and it cut deep because that’s the first time I’d actually lost a friend that way.

His death made me look at life differently,mostly because he died without having done so much that he wanted to do.It really drove home that we should use the time we have while we have it,and live well.

We should keep the real ones around and treasure them,because you just never know when their time runs out…..

Or yours.

I decided to honor him by making every day count in every way, and by living my very best life.Fulfilling all my potential. I think you should do the same for Alex.

And if you can,be there for his sons.Try to show them the right path.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

Most people don't realize that a single bad choice can be a slippery slope that leads to a series of them and before you know it you can't see a way to undo them.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss bro. Pulling 16-18 left and right at 13? He had some serious game at 13.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It's called the fast life for a reason.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear his mother died when he was 10 years old and he was not the same afterwards. As a child that must have been difficult. May God have mercy on his soul.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. It does sound like he was the dangerous/bad boy type which women find attractive. Unfortunately if you are unable to control that on a personal level it's a bad trade off.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss bro. Pulling 16-18 left and right at 13? He had some serious game at 13.
He was a natural since 6th grade.
At 16-18, I remember him always pulling up to my house with girls in the car ready to go party or to a kickback. He always had something up his sleeve lined up no matter the time. We would cross to Tijuana from SD to party.
I mean by 15 he had his first son. Homie was always on the move

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. It does sound like he was the dangerous/bad boy type which women find attractive. Unfortunately if you are unable to control that on a personal level it's a bad trade off.
Thats why he had that kind of pull with women.
Even when strung out he was pulling. He was a natural player to put it lightly.
At the end he met and accepted his fate.

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear his mother died when he was 10 years old and he was not the same afterwards. As a child that must have been difficult. May God have mercy on his soul.
Thank you. Thats trauma right there losing your mom.
At the end he accepted his fate with heart. I honestly feel he wasnt afraid to die when death's door was in front of him
Now he can finally rest in peace.

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. It's called the fast life for a reason.
Thank you for your words. At the end of the day you reap what you sow. There is handfuls of people in the cemeteries for living on the fast lane. Nothing new. But my boy he was ready to finally be peace when deaths door was right there. He took it

Last edited:

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.

Most people don't realize that a single bad choice can be a slippery slope that leads to a series of them and before you know it you can't see a way to undo them.
I felt that. We as men cant f around with our decisions.
The opioid epidemic is a very serious crisis. Alot of people are dying because of it. But you know what, if he had to go to finally be at peace with himself then that was his calling.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.
We've lost alot of people from my high school graduating class (in fact there is a facebook group that catalogs the losses from different graduating classes and you have to look 5 years before mine to find as many).

I think of some of the people i know who have passed away and realize when I am down that i need to live my life because they weren't given the chance to live this long.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that buddy