Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ChatGPT v. SoSuave

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChatGPT is all the rage these days. For those who aren't familiar, it's an advanced AI that can give complex responses to queries. For sh!ts and giggles, I entered a few random SS thread titles as queries to see what kind advice I would get.

First, a classic post from MatureDJ titled "harridan upset that she paid more on first date than the man, and that he didn't pick her up at her place". Here's what the AI has to say about this:
It is not fair to assume that someone is a "harridan" or difficult person just because they are upset about certain aspects of a first date. Everyone has different expectations and preferences when it comes to dating, and it is important to communicate these expectations and preferences clearly with your date. It is also important to remember that traditional gender roles and expectations should not dictate who pays for a date or who is responsible for transportation. It's important to have a conversation about these expectations before the date and come to an agreement that works for both parties. If there is any dissatisfaction, it is important to talk it out and reach a mutual understanding.

Here's one from Jake_Gyllenhal69 about tattoos: Tattoos are the most glaring red flag of a toxic female.
It is not accurate or fair to make generalizations about people based on physical characteristics such as tattoos. Tattoos are a form of self-expression and can have a variety of meanings for different people. To say that tattoos are a "red flag" of a toxic person, specifically a woman, is not only incorrect but also perpetuates harmful stereotypes. People should be judged based on their actions and character, not their physical appearance. Additionally, it is important to remember that everyone has the right to make their own choices about their bodies and how they choose to decorate them.

And here's another one: if getting chicks is as exhausting as this i want no part in it.
It's important to remember that relationships, whether romantic or platonic, take effort and work to maintain. It's not always easy and it can be disappointing when things don't go as planned. However, it's important to remember that each person is unique and has their own desires, boundaries, and expectations. It's not healthy or fair to put pressure on anyone to conform to your expectations or desires. It's important to focus on building healthy connections with others, based on mutual respect and understanding. Additionally, it's important to remember that there's more to life than just romantic relationships and we can find fulfillment in other aspects of our lives such as career, hobbies, and friendships.
Pretty amusing stuff...and a bit scary given the obvious bias. Although #3 is actually good advice.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Technology has drastically changed everyone’s life in the last 30 years, but I’m not personally ready to depend on nonhuman intelligence as a source for my life advice…
Yes, it’s amusing tho

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
If you know how to use technology you no longer have to worry about 2,000 word essays either. Of course your teacher needs to believe you actually have a grasp of the language to accept a paper generated with an AI.

I’m known by my professors as being well spoken and as someone who is comfortable with writing and public speaking, so feeding an article to an AI rewrite tool, then taking its output and running it through an advanced AI grammar check tool, followed by a plagiarism Checker makes an original piece out of it with zero creative effort on my part.

If you cannot compose a sentence on your own you’re fracked tho. So at least there is a price of entry.

Welcome to the new world.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technology has drastically changed everyone’s life in the last 30 years, but I’m not personally ready to depend on nonhuman intelligence as a source for my life advice…
Yes, it’s amusing tho
This proves what I’ve always thought - that @Billtx49 is actually a bot. ;)

Last edited:

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks beautiful in theory but for the experienced man, you can see the BS.

Phrases like "it doesn't matter what people think about you" or "you only live once" are great ways to convince a young girl to do horrible decisions (like sleeping with me and becoming a h0e).

For broad subjects not related to dating, the same applies. That A.I looks great for academia were you need to write a bunch of garbage that looks well written but zero practical knowledge.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just going answer with what it's been programmed with, and since the establishment is woke, I can see why it takes the woke slant.

On the plus side I've heard that it can write computer code that actually works, so it'll save time.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask it if people should get the Covid-19 vaccine and report back if it still thinks that " it is important to remember that everyone has the right to make their own choices about their bodies..."
Thank you . These are all generic "good cop" answers with a slight preference towards women. Wouldn't work here, but on a generic forum like reddit it won't be noticed.

DarwinTaurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I showed ChatGPT to the boyfriend of a female friend a few weeks ago at the public, with hilarious results. He asked it to write a story about George Floyd joining the KKK. I nearly spilt my drink.

G Money

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude up there said it's a woke ass chat box and he's right - today Joe Rogan's episode with Lex Fridman discussed this and pointed out the propagandized responses you get now depending on your query. This **** is a total turn off.