Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I Will Be Leaving This Forum

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've been Involved in the redpill manosphere since 2013, I was still a teenager when I first learnt everything. I was able to grow and learn a lot, but I always desired marriage and kids. I have never once in my life desired casual sex with dozens of women.

After all this time I think I have learnt everything there is to know, and that it's time to move on and close this chapter of my life.

I will be leaving this forum and the whole redpill manosphere.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been Involved in the redpill manosphere since 2013, I was still a teenager when I first learnt everything. I was able to grow and learn a lot, but I always desired marriage and kids. I have never once in my life desired casual sex with dozens of women.
Roosh didn't set out for that, either. A lot of us didn't. Them's the breaks when you live in a cultural open sewer. You can imbibe poison or nothing at all.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Hehe, you’ll be back, you can check out, but you can never leave. It’s been tried before…

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Relax, " said the night man
"We are programmed to receive
You can check out any time you like
But you can never leave"

Nah you do you, get out of the manoswamp. Take the knowledge and use it when needed.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He'll be back. A wife and kids aren't going to just magically appear in 2023 Australia.

Look for a poster named "Weimar" in about a week or so.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

After all this time I think I have learnt everything there is to know, and that it's time to move on and close this chapter of my life.

The most dangerous phrase in the English language is "I already know that"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A wife and kids aren't going to just magically appear in 2023 Australia.
Getting a wife and kids now in a Western nation is a challenge. I've seen it in my social circle (see 1st link). To the untrained eye in the outside world, a lot of my social circle looks good. However, like the 2nd link and 3rd link will illustrate, it's likely a momentary illusionary state. I have some other people I know who have had divorces, including divorces with children. My local area social circle hasn't gotten to that point for the most part, but it is likely forthcoming. A lot of people would think I'm a pessimist when I say that, but there's a lot of realism to the last sentence.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Since 2013? Doesn’t seem like you learned much.

patb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Getting a wife and kids now in a Western nation is a challenge. I've seen it in my social circle (see 1st link). To the untrained eye in the outside world, a lot of my social circle looks good. However, like the 2nd link and 3rd link will illustrate, it's likely a momentary illusionary state. I have some other people I know who have had divorces, including divorces with children. My local area social circle hasn't gotten to that point for the most part, but it is likely forthcoming. A lot of people would think I'm a pessimist when I say that, but there's a lot of realism to the last sentence.

Female sexual license is a cancer that will drain every trace of vitality and virtue from society until it's a twisted, desiccated corpse.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen dudes successfully leave a forum and never come back, especially back in the days with Good Looking Loser, but those guys usually got laid a lot due to the forum, had their fun, and then realized that it was time to move on from game and sex. Sure, they might settle down later on but they have had their fun. I have never seen a guy that struggled with women or struggled to get laid successfully leave a forum. Most of the times, that guy comes back because he knows he left a lot on the table. OP will be back until he successfully gets laid a lot and then has his fill with the game.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There are a lot of weird people on this forum.You were definitely in the top 5.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP's avatar looks exactly what Greta Thunberg would look like if she's a dude.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The next time OP got one-itis over some chick, he'll crawl back here under a new nickname. Mark my words!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Zimbabwe,
Just like marriage counsellors suggest maybe have a trial separation for a few weeks
I thought your post on Brocalli very informed,be careful.