Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating coach AMS (Alpha Male Strategies) posts an infield video

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is THE infamous video he probably wished was never released.

At first it seems like the perfect video; he is with a plate who functions as a wing woman. But then it becomes clear he mainly relays on strong ioi rather than going on a spam approach spree. Dude is 6,4 , a small time celebrity so I bet if he goes out 3,4 or 5 out of 10 times he will attract some woman and at least be in conversations .

People wanna knock on him for not doing spam approach while I believe he always stated he was a bluepilled man turned RP(who doesn't?). There are also videos of his old dates saying he was a rather bluepilled man. It's the price of fame I geuss.

Personally I don't mind. If he was a barber he would be more known for his advice on women than his hair cutting skills. It's just when you reach a certain level of fame all dirt on your will rise to the surface.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is THE infamous video he probably wished was never released.

At first it seems like the perfect video; he is with a plate who functions as a wing woman. But then it becomes clear he mainly relays on strong ioi rather than going on a spam approach spree. Dude is 6,4 , a small time celebrity so I bet if he goes out 3,4 or 5 out of 10 times he will attract some woman and at least be in conversations .

People wanna knock on him for not doing spam approach while I believe he always stated he was a bluepilled man turned RP(who doesn't?). There are also videos of his old dates saying he was a rather bluepilled man. It's the price of fame I geuss.

Personally I don't mind. If he was a barber he would be more known for his advice on women than his hair cutting skills. It's just when you reach a certain level of fame all dirt on your will rise to the surface.
Near zero chance any woman knows of his "celebrity" status.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who's 6'5 and I've seen with my own eyes how being that tall can attract the opposite gender. I've seen girls approaching him, being direct (like giving their number without him asking) and so forth.

Getting dating advice from him is the same as choosing a 20yo personal trainer because he's fit. He can eat pizza and do wrong routines and he might still be in good shape. I think it's important for the personal trainer to be in good shape. It shows he knows what he's doing. I would choose one that's in his late 40's at least.
As for dating "coach"/PUA advice, I would look for one that's average looking. Not tall/good looking nor rich or famous. We all know you can grab them by the pussay when you reach such level.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who's 6'5 and I've seen with my own eyes how being that tall can attract the opposite gender
Im six foot 2, and Im usually the biggest guy in the room with the biggest physique, HOWEVER because AVERAGE women are saturated with male validation, shes probably hooked up with 2 of me this month.

I noticed when I went on test & anavar women would slobber looking at my chest, they didnt talk to my face.

my point being the original me should be lusted after, but I really am "nothing special" thanks to mobile phones.

youve now got to get to circus freak levels to stand out.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for dating "coach"/PUA advice, I would look for one that's average looking. Not tall/good looking nor rich or famous. We all know you can grab them by the pussay when you reach such level.
Mystery is 6'5" but his star student Neil Strauss is 5'6".

Former PUA Roosh V's height is 6'2".

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Height is important only if you are a midget . After 1.75m it starts to be less and less important

You can easily fake a couple of cm by having shoes that have a higher soil ( like most shoes these days ) or by wearing boots

Same thing with the physique , most guys just bulk up and are not lean like athletes are

Women do not like hulk body , but they do like the athlete body

Most guys just mess up the appearance part and then try to come up with stupid theories

An example , a guy with Cristiano Ronaldo body will always be seen more attractive than the one of a wrestler ( like most guys aim to be )

Even in the kick boxing arena , most athletes there are extremely lean and not bulked

Power and whatever have no correlation to how strong actually you are . Look at the martial arts , most of them are skinny but have more power than most of boxers , and the only way to beat them is just to use your way bigger body while taking a couple of hits , and just jump on them in very close range . Anything else will simply not work

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After 1.75m it starts to be less and less important
This is 5'9" for those too lazy to look up the conversion on Google.

Women do not like hulk body , but they do like the athlete body
Hulk is subjective. To a point, bigger muscles will outdo smaller muscles. There is a point of diminishing returns on big muscles. A guy has to look extremely muscular in order to hit that point of diminishing returns and that point isn't likely to be hit without extreme dieting, extreme exercise, and steroid use.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hulk is subjective. To a point, bigger muscles will outdo smaller muscles. There is a point of diminishing returns on big muscles. A guy has to look extremely muscular in order to hit that point of diminishing returns and that point isn't likely to be hit without extreme dieting, extreme exercise, and steroid use.
Yes , but most guys who hit the gym do not look muscular . They just are big

Sure , better to be big than skinny . But a guy who is lean and close to a pro athlete body will be better than both . And pro athletes are not big , if you would see them dressed you would not say that they are anything besides not being fat

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But a guy who is lean and close to a pro athlete body will be better than both
I think more women would prefer the Jose Canseco body type (6'4" and 230 lbs with the Oakland A's) as compared to Novak Djokovic or Roger Federer (fit 6'1"/6'2" guys around 180-185 lbs). Videos of both below. Both types can be successful, but it is easier for the Canseco type to attract more women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think more women would prefer the Jose Canseco body type (6'4" and 230 lbs with the Oakland A's) as compared to Novak Djokovic or Roger Federer (fit 6'1"/6'2" guys around 180-185 lbs). Videos of both below. Both types can be successful, but it is easier for the Canseco type to attract more women.

But in all the tops of sexy men ( athletes or not ) you have little to none bulked guys :)

The vast majority of them are lean

I think that it is just you who think bulked guys are sexiest than non bulked guys , but this does not mean that women see it the same

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mystery is 6'5" but his star student Neil Strauss is 5'6".

Former PUA Roosh V's height is 6'2".
Darius M is 6'3.
Myron Gaines is 6'3-6'4, Fresh is 6' at most.
AMS is 6'5.
Andrew Tate is 6'3.
Sneako is 6'2
Kevin Samuels was 6'4.
Lonnie Spence is 6'9.
Todd V, StephisCold, Playing With Fire, FitXFearless are all <5'11.
MJ Get Right is 6'> if I'm correct.
Most NFL players are 6'2+.
The average NBA height is 6'7.

Other stuff:
Justin Verlander is 6'5, married Kate Upton.
Gerard Piqué is 6'4, married Shakira for a.
Kim Zolciak's husband is 6'3.
Tom Brady is 6'4, married Gisele Bündchen.
A.J. McCarron is 6'3, married Katherine Webb.
Elon Musk is 6'2, married Grimes.
Dwayne Wade is 6'4, married Gabrielle Union.

The dream height that women like is 6'5. I wish I did grow that tall.

For those wondering, I'm not married and am 6'2.

Height helps but you need game to go with it. Can't wait to get my Lexus next year! Of course it won't be what I lead with.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend who's 6'5 and I've seen with my own eyes how being that tall can attract the opposite gender. I've seen girls approaching him, being direct (like giving their number without him asking) and so forth.

Getting dating advice from him is the same as choosing a 20yo personal trainer because he's fit. He can eat pizza and do wrong routines and he might still be in good shape. I think it's important for the personal trainer to be in good shape. It shows he knows what he's doing. I would choose one that's in his late 40's at least.
Let's be honest most of the game that AMS teaches is designed for himself.

If a 5'2 Indian Janitor did the same, he would be reading the terms of his restraining order in prison.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darius M is 6'3.
Myron Gaines is 6'3-6'4, Fresh is 6' at most.
AMS is 6'5.
Andrew Tate is 6'3.
Sneako is 6'2
Kevin Samuels was 6'4.
Lonnie Spence is 6'9.
Todd V, StephisCold, Playing With Fire, FitXFearless are all <5'11.
MJ Get Right is 6'> if I'm correct.
Most NFL players are 6'2+.
The average NBA height is 6'7.

Other stuff:
Justin Verlander is 6'5, married Kate Upton.
Gerard Piqué is 6'4, married Shakira for a.
Kim Zolciak's husband is 6'3.
Tom Brady is 6'4, married Gisele Bündchen.
A.J. McCarron is 6'3, married Katherine Webb.
Elon Musk is 6'2, married Grimes.
Dwayne Wade is 6'4, married Gabrielle Union.

The dream height that women like is 6'5. I wish I did grow that tall.

For those wondering, I'm not married and am 6'2.

Height helps but you need game to go with it. Can't wait to get my Lexus next year! Of course it won't be what I lead with.
How many guys who have similar heights you missed out ?

You just look at the success stories while overlooking the failed stories

You can make the same list with guys who are less than 6 foot

But yeah , if you want to believe that if yoh would magically got 10 cm more In height you would be a slayer , then so be it

But we both know that this would not be true

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How many guys who have similar heights you missed out ?

You just look at the success stories while overlooking the failed stories

You can make the same list with guys who are less than 6 foot

But yeah , if you want to believe that if yoh would magically got 10 cm more In height you would be a slayer , then so be it

But we both know that this would not be true
Listen, I'm 2 inches, maybe 5 inches on my hind legs.. You are all taller than me.. You do not hear me complaining...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, I'm 2 inches, maybe 5 inches on my hind legs.. You are all taller than me.. You do not hear me complaining...
It is not ideal to be shorter , but for sure it is not a death sentence , as people here frame it