Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating coach AMS (Alpha Male Strategies) posts an infield video

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not ideal to be shorter , but for sure it is not a death sentence , as people here frame it
I'm 5'10" and I've put up a solid notch count despite my less than ideal height to women. I battle and battle. I have been disrespected, humiliated, and emotionally abused in my pursuit of vagina and extended relationships. If I were taller and had bigger muscles, I would have endured less disrespect, humiliation, and emotional abuse.

If a 5'2 Indian Janitor did the same, he would be reading the terms of his restraining order in prison.
Sounds about right. At the very least, a 5'2" Indian janitor is a creepy man to almost all White women and likely to most non-White women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'10" and I've put up a solid notch count despite my less than ideal height to women. I battle and battle. I have been disrespected, humiliated, and emotionally abused in my pursuit of vagina and extended relationships. If I were taller and had bigger muscles, I would have endured less disrespect, humiliation, and emotional abuse.
What makes you think that taller or more muscled or just overall better looking dudes than you do not go through the same things as you are ?

I am a solid 8 ( maybe a 9 if I dress to impress , which I rarely do ) and 6 foot , and my experience with women is not divergent to what you experienced or other better looking guys than me experience . I”v dated women the same height as me or significant shorter . I have seen guys dating way taller women that they did , like a guy being like 1.70 and dating a former semi pro volleyball player and so on

This is just the societal narrative that is now , where women are right no matter what they do and they also get away with almost anything

The only time women behave better are in groups , mainly because they do not want to have a bad reputation

Reaction score
I’m 6ft and it’s meaningless if you apply hypergamy. Most decent looking girls get fvcked by jacked 6ft 3 plus dudes or athletes and hide it.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2 and wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her

This AMS video is pathetic lol I could do a better video out on a Friday or Saturday night. In fact I've recorded many videos doing similar on Snapchat that people used to love (when I was young). Why would he even post this, was it live-streamed? Why would he take a chick to record him doing it, better to take an attractive male accomplice and vibes with groups of girls walking by.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2 and wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller I wish I had a girl who looked good I would call her

This AMS video is pathetic lol I could do a better video out on a Friday or Saturday night. In fact I've recorded many videos doing similar on Snapchat that people used to love (when I was young). Why would he even post this, was it live-streamed? Why would he take a chick to record him doing it, better to take an attractive male accomplice and vibes with groups of girls walking by.
I'm 6.2, same thing here I wish I was taller. 6.2 nowadays is average in my opinion, depending on your geolocation of course. I'm in the Czech Republic and there are a lot of tall men, 6.3-6.4+. Sure 6.2 is good I won't complain.

But at 6.2 I find difficult to buy t-shirts, they're always too short, they shrink, imagine being 6.4+

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6.2, same thing here I wish I was taller. 6.2 nowadays is average in my opinion, depending on your geolocation of course. I'm in the Czech Republic and there are a lot of tall men, 6.3-6.4+. Sure 6.2 is good I won't complain.

But at 6.2 I find difficult to buy t-shirts, they're always too short, they shrink, imagine being 6.4+
I'd rather be 6'4 and struggle to find clothes that fit. I agree, 6'2 was tall when you're growing up, but when some guy walks by who is 6'4-6'6 I just feel a bit of awe, not even anger or jeaously, like damn what a tall guy.

Most of the time they are not in shape (either 20%+ bf or skinny) - so I don't care too much.

I would kill for 1-2 more inches on my height.

I may look into thicker soles/socks options.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

At 6 feet , around 1.80 m you are at the median of height in Netherlands ( which have the tallest people in the world by average )

At 6.2 feet most likely you are in top 25% in Netherlands , which means that 1 in 4 guys would have the same height as you or are taller

The problem is not with the height , is how you feel about yourself and think that if you would be taller yoh would have way better results

Self esteem issues

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who's 6'5 and I've seen with my own eyes how being that tall can attract the opposite gender. I've seen girls approaching him, being direct (like giving their number without him asking) and so forth.

Getting dating advice from him is the same as choosing a 20yo personal trainer because he's fit. He can eat pizza and do wrong routines and he might still be in good shape. I think it's important for the personal trainer to be in good shape. It shows he knows what he's doing. I would choose one that's in his late 40's at least.
As for dating "coach"/PUA advice, I would look for one that's average looking. Not tall/good looking nor rich or famous. We all know you can grab them by the pussay when you reach such level.
I've always wondered why anyone pays attention to dating coaches who are tall, white, wealthy and physically attractive. If I met a broke, short and fat Asian guy who's successful with women, that would pique my interest. What's his secret? We all know damn well why attractive white guys are successful.

Last edited:

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At 6 feet , around 1.80 m you are at the median of height in Netherlands ( which have the tallest people in the world by average )

At 6.2 feet most likely you are in top 25% in Netherlands , which means that 1 in 4 guys would have the same height as you or are taller

The problem is not with the height , is how you feel about yourself and think that if you would be taller yoh would have way better results

Self esteem issues
Did I say I feel bad about being 6.2?? I feel lucky actually. I'd wouldn't say no to 6.3-6.4 but Im ok with 6.2, no problem!
But I guess you were not talking about me but in general.

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many guys who have similar heights you missed out ?

You just look at the success stories while overlooking the failed stories

You can make the same list with guys who are less than 6 foot

But yeah , if you want to believe that if yoh would magically got 10 cm more In height you would be a slayer , then so be it

But we both know that this would not be true
I have a friend who's 6'3", unattractive and works a low paying job. He's explicitly told me no girl has ever cared that he's tall.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did I say I feel bad about being 6.2?? I feel lucky actually. I'd wouldn't say no to 6.3-6.4 but Im ok with 6.2, no problem!
But I guess you were not talking about me but in general.
Yeah , was trying just to reaffirm that unless you are under 1.75 m , very likely the issue is not with the height

My brother is 1.72 m and happily married for 10 years , and prior to him being married he was not a playboy but neither a wanker . Maybe he was sleeping with 2-3 women per year on average when not in a relationship

Snag87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah , was trying just to reaffirm that unless you are under 1.75 m , very likely the issue is not with the height

My brother is 1.72 m and happily married for 10 years , and prior to him being married he was not a playboy but neither a wanker . Maybe he was sleeping with 2-3 women per year on average when not in a relationship
In North America, once you reach 180cm, height has diminishing returns. The difference in SMV between 186 and 180 is far, far lower than 180 and 174.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit this was the very first AMS video I have ever watched (and I didn't watch all of it), but that was pretty brutal. He seemed nervous the entire time. Why he was nervous I am not sure but it definitely was radiating off of him. If I can tell that watching a video I am sure the females around could sense it. In his defense, a street approach like that is definitely not always the easiest kind to make because usually people are on the move heading somewhere and don't want to stop for any reason.

I know some people hold AMS in very high regard. Personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about as I actually think he comes across a little desperate, but then again I have very limited familiarity with his other work.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be honest most of the game that AMS teaches is designed for himself.

If a 5'2 Indian Janitor did the same, he would be reading the terms of his restraining order in prison.
What really works in his favor is the fact he did stand up comedy. Basically he is a former semi hoodlum who talks about shyte he heard in the barber shop. Common sense. Yet his timing and delivery helped him become "famous".

I have to admit this was the very first AMS video I have ever watched (and I didn't watch all of it), but that was pretty brutal. He seemed nervous the entire time. Why he was nervous I am not sure but it definitely was radiating off of him. If I can tell that watching a video I am sure the females around could sense it. In his defense, a street approach like that is definitely not always the easiest kind to make because usually people are on the move heading somewhere and don't want to stop for any reason.

I know some people hold AMS in very high regard. Personally, I don't see what all the fuss is about as I actually think he comes across a little desperate, but then again I have very limited familiarity with his other work.
He would be a great contributor to a forum like this. And I bet a lot of his fame came due being a big brother/ father type for lost men. But now as he gets more followers people start recognizing him. All eyes on you. " so mister woman whisperer . Why dont you show us what you got?". Kinda like little Jimmy knows karate so he doent have to fear the quarterback in a fight..right? He froze, I bet he felt unease with the camera on him.

It's crazy how many dating coaches there are , especially because it's a unwritten rule you can't copy content. There are maybe a million videos about game, supposedly all unique content.

Don of the north

Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh they'll stop alright IF they find you attractive. It's unusual that a girl will get approached by a guy she actually likes so yeah, it's powerful and she will stop. This looks like the club district and people are just walking to the club. Much easier than an 8:45am approach with people on the way/late to work.

I don't think they sensed he was nervous. He never made an approach. They proably didn't even notice him. What told me he was nervous was that he never approached a single person from what I saw. I only watched a bit. I didn't want to watch nearly 20 minutes of a guy walking in the street. Did he do an approach?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He was constantly talking to and turning back to his gf following him and recording him. Give him a few drinks, a wing man and no camera and I guarantee he gets action on that same 20 minute walk.

What I don’t understand is how he doesn’t have the confidence, the feigned confidence at least, the dogged determination, to front up the situation as he’s on camera. I’ve done many things I didn’t want to simply because I was on show, and it was sink or swim. He really sunk. That’s not winner mentality, but I’ll overlook it because he does give solid advice otherwise. I’ll always look down on him compared to myself though. That could never have been me, bumbling like an insecure fool. Maybe he just gets 6s and 7s irl.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in the 5'9 it could be a major handicap versus going bald versus having small penis versus having bad social skills