Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What countries/parts of the world do you guys think have the hottest women?

Which groups have the hottest women?

• Eastern European, Balkans and Russians

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Western Europe and Scandinavia

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Southern Europe

• Anglo world (USA, Canada, England, etc.)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Arabs and Middle East

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • East Asians

• South Asians

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Latinas (South America and Mexico)

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • African

• South East Asia (Thai, Filipino, etc.)

Votes: 3 6.3%

• Total voters

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posting a poll with this too. Want to hear from the SSers who travel a lot.

Poll might be more general though since I cannot list out every country, will list out regions instead. Tried to be as specific with the regions as I could have been but I'll go ahead and say my poll is imperfect. My knowledge of various regions is a bit lacking at times so I might say certain countries are in this region when they are really in another, got a bit confused with Europe for sure.

Forgive me bros but lets discuss this.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Mediterranean women (Italian,Spanish,Portuguese and French women)

i (2).jpeg

I also like Jewish women

740full-noa-cohen (1).jpg

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a WASP i'm going to say Western European and Scandinavian because Like begets Like

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most attractive women are obviously Latinas and that's barely debatable.

However Arabs and Israelis have really surprised me when I discovered how good they look when they're young and not religious.

Europeans can of course be quite hot but from the tourists I've met in New York: Morocco, Israel and South America is just endless bombshells.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mediterranean women (Italian,Spanish,Portuguese and French women)

View attachment 9316

I also like Jewish women

View attachment 9317
To each his own I guess but Mediterranean women are easily my least favorite, especially if they are Italian. IMO, hands down the worst attitude on the planet. They have the narcissism of a western woman combined with the prudishness of a girl from a religious country. Most are man-hating and as hypergamous as they come. Then throw in that majority don't look all that great but I do admit, the ones who do look good are up there.

I have noticed something though. Women from places like Spain and Italy that actually look white are pretty cool and chill, they seem to lack the toxic Mediterranean traits. However, the ones who look Latinas tend to almost always be trashy (case in point, Italian American women in New York and New Jersey). I have never met an exception to this rule.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most attractive women are obviously Latinas and that's barely debatable.
I'd say it is quite debatable. I think Latinas are overrated. Most of them look like crap. The average Latina is the one that looks like house keeping and the ones with the heavy native Indian genes you see. The good looking ones are at least 80% white or at some point completely white.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
To each his own I guess but Mediterranean women are easily my least favorite, especially if they are Italian. IMO, hands down the worst attitude on the planet. They have the narcissism of a western woman combined with the prudishness of a girl from a religious country. Most are man-hating and as hypergamous as they come. Then throw in that majority don't look all that great but I do admit, the ones who do look good are up there.

I have noticed something though. Women from places like Spain and Italy that actually look white are pretty cool and chill, they seem to lack the toxic Mediterranean traits. However, the ones who look Latinas tend to almost always be trashy (case in point, Italian American women in New York and New Jersey). I have never met an exception to this rule.
Most Italian Americans are orginally from Sicily, personally never been a fan of their attitude. Italy is very diverse and each region has it's own perks. Personally I love North Italians the most, with central italians ones coming a close second.

polish-italians.jpg

Jewish women are typically very chesty. The shtetl matchmakers must have known about genetic science
They were definitely selectively bred for that

ab38bhb0qj261.jpg
https___ep4.xhcdn.com_000_158_114_906_1000.jpg

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Zimbabwe the northern Italian women tend to have better attitudes but they're still prudish, and tend to be passive and chilly instead of obnoxious. Italy may be diverse, but it's still the country that is home to the Vatican, centrally located smack dab in Rome.

As Jesse said, narcissism and prudishness are the constants. They one exception may be the 20 something Jersey Shore types, who seem pretty loose, but they will tighten up once they hit their 30's.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Latinas are overrated. Most of them look like crap. The average Latina is the one that looks like house keeping and the ones with the heavy native Indian genes you see.
If we're talking about most attractive, we should be comparing women in their prime, 18-30. Have you ever seen an over 30 white woman's wrinkly skin? (Don't even get me started on how fat over 30 black women are)

The good looking ones are at least 80% white or at some point completely white.
In my experience, here is what the average Venezuelan looks like:

Screenshot_2022-12-10-22-55-31-09_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Definitely not as white as most Latina tourists, but still just as hot.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most Italian Americans are orginally from Sicily, personally never been a fan of their attitude. Italy is very diverse and each region has it's own perks. Personally I love North Italians the most, with central italians ones coming a close second.

View attachment 9322
I guess I can somewhat agree with you there. It is a pretty big stretch to call them the prettiest in the world though. However, Northern Italians are the whiter Italians and I have heard that they are closer in attitude to the French and German than Southern Italians. It would hold true with my statement that if an Italian woman looks white, she is usually sane and has a good vibe. The trashy, toxic, and downright disgusting ones are the ones that have that black hair olive skin appearance to them.

Southern Italian and ethnic looking Italian women get my vote for being the worst amongst the Mediterraneans and arguably the world. I mean you have to live in New Jersey and deal with what Southern Italy has produced to realize that not even ratchet black girls or white Karens can compete with Italian American women in the Tri-State area in terms of crappiness.

FFS, the whole #MeToo movement was started by Alyssa Milano, an Italian chick from Brooklyn.

However, I can give you Northern Italy. If an Italian woman looks white, she is likely to be more sane and lack the toxic traits most Italian women have. The ethnic looking ones are gutter trash though.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Zimbabwe the northern Italian women tend to have better attitudes but they're still prudish, and tend to be passive and chilly instead of obnoxious. Italy may be diverse, but it's still the country that is home to the Vatican, centrally located smack dab in Rome.
I never got the hype about Italy as a country tbh. Granted, some parts like Tuscany are beautiful but so are many other areas of Europe. For some reason, American culture hypes it up as a country without any flaws. Maybe it is because post wall women and whales love simps showering them with gifts.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never got the hype about Italy as a country tbh. Granted, some parts like Tuscany are beautiful but so are many other areas of Europe. For some reason, American culture hypes it up as a country without any flaws. Maybe it is because post wall women and whales love simps showering them with gifts.
This is controversial, but imo Italy has been hyped by the media because Italians appear similar to those who run the media, and it can make them (the "media moguls") look good through osmosis.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is controversial, but imo Italy has been hyped by the media because Italians appear similar to those who run the media, and it can make them (the "media moguls") look good through osmosis.
That kind of makes sense except for the fact that as a country, Italy is relatively right wing and quite anti-semitic as well. But hey, the powers that be don't know that lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A more positive spin on this thread, for all we know, this video is fake. However, I do know that the American south and midwest have some true gems and gold. Man this girl seems like wifey material.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That kind of makes sense except for the fact that as a country, Italy is relatively right wing and quite anti-semitic as well. But hey, the powers that be don't know that lol.
It's another way of attacking the formerly dominant wasp culture, since Italian-Americans are generally less inhibited than the tight-@ssed wasps

That girl just got a nice career boost lol

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You forgot Persians…quite different than Arabs…and they’re not truly part of the ME.

Also “Latino” is cultural, not genotype. Most View Latinos as Mexicans but Latinos can be more blonde and fair than any other and the darkest black like navy black too.

When men think women of Latin descent they aren’t thinking of

Cameron Diaz, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Alba, Sofia Vergara, and Ana Beatriz Barros, Selma Hayek or
Catherine Zeta Jones

You don’t need mesoamerican blood to be a Latino. Spaniards can identify as such as well as Basque who are more closely related to the celts than any other cultural group. Some of the women have porcelain white skin, huge blue/green eyes and chestnut brown hair. Like Snow White.

Last edited:

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
quite different than Arabs…and they’re not truly part of the ME.
Even with Arabs, you have many types like the dark skinned Saudis with the light skinned Lebanese,Syrians and Tunisians.

Morrocan women are very different too.

I never got the hype about Italy as a country tbh. Granted, some parts like Tuscany are beautiful but so are many other areas of Europe. For some reason, American culture hypes it up as a country without any flaws. Maybe it is because post wall women and whales love simps showering them with gift
They were one of the first none Anglo-Celtic migrants to America, they were exotic but not too exotic. I do agree that Italian men are mostly pathetic simps, if a chair had a dress these guys would be flirting with it.