Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Viruses don't exist (none of them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contagion theory is just a theory, viruses don't exist, and no viruses have been ever isolated (including CV19). We seem to be an open-minded critical thinking bunch, many of you will know CV19 has never been isolated, thus proven to exist, but don't push back on this new information that NO virus has been isolated and NO viruses exist.

What's happening is your body is detoxing from poison or other environmental changes/effects.

Thinking back to when I use to do cocaine a lot I would get sick with a cold after, even if I stayed indoors and never went outside. It makes sense that poisoning my body had that effect "cold/flu" effect rather than the "it lowers your immune system" garbage.

I caught CV19 in Feb 2020 - or so I thought. I had some symptoms for 4 days and went about my business. My gf at the time caught it and stayed with me, I was fine. I've worked from home the past 2.5 years, she was traveling into the city getting sick, staying with me, and I caught nothing. I've not caught a danm thing since I've stayed at home since early 2020.

Ask a virologist why viruses have never been isolated and identified in any bodily fluid from a human being or animal. As a starting point cell cultures should not be necessary at all. If someone is deathly sick from 'a virus' the virus should be in the blood. Except nobody ever found it in the blood. Even under an electron microscope.

More freemason snake oil.

As always, DYOR and explore further don't take anyone's word for it.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should go "DYOR and explore further" with some rabid animals and earn yourself a Darwin award.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Contagion theory is just a theory, viruses don't exist, and no viruses have been ever isolated (including CV19). We seem to be an open-minded critical thinking bunch, many of you will know CV19 has never been isolated, thus proven to exist, but don't push back on this new information that NO virus has been isolated and NO viruses exist.

What's happening is your body is detoxing from poison or other environmental changes/effects.

Thinking back to when I use to do cocaine a lot I would get sick with a cold after, even if I stayed indoors and never went outside. It makes sense that poisoning my body had that effect "cold/flu" effect rather than the "it lowers your immune system" garbage.

I caught CV19 in Feb 2020 - or so I thought. I had some symptoms for 4 days and went about my business. My gf at the time caught it and stayed with me, I was fine. I've worked from home the past 2.5 years, she was traveling into the city getting sick, staying with me, and I caught nothing. I've not caught a danm thing since I've stayed at home since early 2020.

Ask a virologist why viruses have never been isolated and identified in any bodily fluid from a human being or animal. As a starting point cell cultures should not be necessary at all. If someone is deathly sick from 'a virus' the virus should be in the blood. Except nobody ever found it in the blood. Even under an electron microscope.

More freemason snake oil.

As always, DYOR and explore further don't take anyone's word for it.
So biological weapons made with viruses are useless?

Also, bacteriophage is used for research with consistency. It's used for gene editing.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you should go "DYOR and explore further" with some rabid animals and earn yourself a Darwin award.
Imagine wishing harm on someone for posting a thread on a forum, you sound female.

So biological weapons made with viruses are useless?

Also, bacteriophage is used for research with consistency. It's used for gene editing.
How can you make a weapon with something that doesn’t exist?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol OP was a druggie, why am I not surprised? I’ve never done drugs and only been drunk once so I’ll take my experience over OPs: I been sick in my youth. You can’t tell me I was detoxing. It was the flu. Simple

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol OP was a druggie, why am I not surprised? I’ve never done drugs and only been drunk once so I’ll take my experience over OPs: I been sick in my youth. You can’t tell me I was detoxing. It was the flu. Simple
You can be sick, it still doesn't make viruses exist :(

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Imagine wishing harm on someone for posting a thread on a forum, you sound female.
I didn't wish harm on you, you made that up in your head. I only said that if you fvck around, you're going to find out.

This kind of willful ignorance is why open minded critical thinking gets such a bad rap.

Are you going to tell us the earth is flat next?

Deranged

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool post. This isn't the first time I've come across or looked into this concept. I find it incredibly interesting because like many men, I just want answers and I want to know how everything works.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? Viruses can be seen with an electron microscope.

markiyah2

Reaction score
WTF are you talking about? Viruses can be seen with an electron microscope.
Microscopes have been funded by Rockefeller to fool "scientists" and make them sell drugs to people who think they are ill.
All that to make money for the glory of capitalism and enslave us all.

WAKE UP

On a more serious note: many humanoids have no critical mind (this will never change) (but think they do because they watch long videos on odysee), they are a great soil for making cults.
So if you want to make a sex cult, go into hippies communities and get them from there. You'll have to brainwash them to make them shave and wash daily and make them think that your d1ck is the astral snake god delivering the magic god potion for their transcendence or some sh1t like that. Good luck

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't wish harm on you, you made that up in your head. I only said that if you fvck around, you're going to find out.

This kind of willful ignorance is why open minded critical thinking gets such a bad rap.

Are you going to tell us the earth is flat next?
Exploring with rabid animals and winning the Darwin Award is alluding to harm, don’t play games.

The science and Bible points to a flat motions less plane, I wouldn’t want to argue against facts and science.

Viruses have never been isolated.

I guess you guys think we went to the moon in a tin can and phoned the astronauts from a landline too?

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped reading when you said “just a theory”. Anyone that says that identifies themselves as someone that knows nothing.

Gravity is “just a theory” as well. Do you believe in gravity, or do you think that the earth sucks?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped reading when you said “just a theory”. Anyone that says that identifies themselves as someone that knows nothing.

Gravity is “just a theory” as well. Do you believe in gravity, or do you think that the earth sucks?
Gravity hasn’t been proven, hence it’s a theory. Why do you people insist on parroting the mainstream with a smug ignorance when you don’t understand the science?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exploring with rabid animals and winning the Darwin Award is alluding to harm, don’t play games.

The science and Bible points to a flat motions less plane, I wouldn’t want to argue against facts and science.

Viruses have never been isolated.

I guess you guys think we went to the moon in a tin can and phoned the astronauts from a landline too?
The bible is a work of fiction created by the elites of the day to ensure a portion of the population remains docile while they wait for the savior of the time.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bible is a work of fiction created by the elites of the day to ensure a portion of the population remains docile while they wait for the savior of the time.
YHWH/יהוה is real, to argue against a Creator takes more faith than anything else. Good luck with that.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YHWH/יהוה is real, to argue against a Creator takes more faith than anything else. Good luck with that.
Lol. Burden of proof is on the one claiming that fairies are real, not on the one who says they don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.