Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Do Nots (List)

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching some dating reality shows( Love on the Spectrum, etc.) after studying female nature. I've come to a general conclusion of things that will friendzone you. I literally predicted the outcome within the first minute and it was correct EVERY time. I was watching it with a woman, who said "oh she will like him, he's a nice guy" I said "no, she's going to friendzone him" guess what happened.

Date Don’ts

TURN OFFS – You WILL be friend zoned for these. She will see you as a Beta Male. Only Beta males do these.

• Compliment Looks: “Your hair looks amazing” “You’re so gorgeous”

• State the obvious – “So you’re a nurse?” (You already know)

• Double Check – “Are you having fun?”

• Ask for another date – “I umm…was…um…wondering if you would…um like to go to”

• Bring Gifts – (brings a big bouquet of flowers)

• Apologize – “Sorry about that” “I’m sorry”

• Boring Questions (don’t get her talking) – “What is your favorite movie?” “Color” “Food” etc

• Permission – “May I hold your hand” “Do you mind if I hug you?”

• Facts – “In 1300, Sir R traveled to blah blah blah” Bore her to death, she doesn't care.

• Logic – Anything explaining why they should be together, telling her why

NOT making fun of these people. Watch to see how human nature kicks in. Watch the females reactions to the men who act like "nice guys". Even though they are autistic the females still have the basic female nature within them from an evolutionary standpoint. Every guy who did the things on my list got friend zoned.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
although i dont disagree with you , it sounds like hoop jumping to me . I aint jumping hoops for none of these mediocre jaded western women.

the irony is she will proceed to talk about being alpha widowed (you would be disqualified for this). they all chat the same predictable nonsense on the first meet, its like they go to a religious cult meeting and get programmed with the same quotes.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That one guy on that show, when Alice rejected him he fired back a boss line “oh well, that’s ok, more fish in the sea for me”. Even the retards know these women ain’t ****.

Reaction score
Date Don’ts

TURN OFFS – You WILL be friend zoned for these. She will see you as a Beta Male. Only Beta males do these.

Fully Disagree, if she looks good then say it.
No Opinion
Agree, why would she say No?
Agree, shows desperation
LMAO
Depends on the situation TBH
  • Boring Questions (don’t get her talking) – “What is your favorite movie?” “Color” “Food” etc
Wtf, what are you supposed to talk about then? What is your favorite public sex location?
Agree, that's cringey
  • Facts – “In 1300, Sir R traveled to blah blah blah” Bore her to death, she doesn't care.
Ughhh I guess lol
Agree, Cringey

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Im kind of with @Reauxshambreaux on this one. If you are at the top of her Desdinova´s High Score List, you can make a few mistakes here and there and it wont make a difference

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this isn't a bad set of rules to follow for guys who are just starting out. In general, they are based upon some tried and true principles. However, a man who is confident (and even better - has a very high SMV), can get away with saying just about all of these. Even ones that sound awful on the surface, like asking her to kiss her, if said in the right manner, right inflection of voice (read: confident and sexy), can actually work in the man's favor.

Now, if you are struggling to create attraction and the date is about as vanilla as vanilla gets, asking her to kiss her is going to be just as bad it sounds. If you have created a sexual tension throughout the date with kino, charismatic banter, etc., it takes on a lot of positive sexual energy.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date Don’ts

Agree with all of these, those are the behaviors that make you come off as someone who doesn't ever get girls or has no confidence.

I'd say this would be the second worst set of mistakes you could make. Coming off as boring or generic is a fatal mistake, especially since most women will make little effort to keep things interesting.

Of course sometimes this is necessary, you need to learn the basics about her and saying "so you're a nurse?" Could be setup for a more interesting follow-up.

Compliments and gifts are double edged swords in my opinion.

Opening with a compliment has a great success rate for me, and there's a lot of women who respond positively to it.

beta males would take it too far and worship the girl and narcissistic women will keep you around to feed their ego with no interest in you.

There's definitely good times to get a girl a gift, but the first few dates are never that time.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
although i dont disagree with you , it sounds like hoop jumping to me . I aint jumping hoops for none of these mediocre jaded western women.

the irony is she will proceed to talk about being alpha widowed (you would be disqualified for this). they all chat the same predictable nonsense on the first meet, its like they go to a religious cult meeting and get programmed with the same quotes.
I have decided that from now on I will not say anything logical or tell women any facts lest I end up in the friend zone.

From now on, it's pure lies and gibberish.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Ive learnt tosay very little, if she sniffs your smart and cant be manipulated its over
That's good advice for tricking a manipulative cuuunt, but eventually they'll start wondering why they're not getting the usual amount of free stuff just for looking pretty.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great list, very informstion.

When can we get the DATING DO’S list so she will fall In love and have sex?

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Compliment Looks
The point is to compliment her covertly.
Pick up something in her appearance and, for example, compliment it like this: "I like your dress; it has a unique color." You're not complimenting her directly. You compliment her color choice and that you are aware of the attention she puts on her look.

Women put a lot of effort into how they look, and you comment on it, tell her you noticed that effort, and they like it, a lot.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually just got a first date/one night stand/blind date last night. Friend set me up with this girl and less than 48 hours of texting her, lay! Met at the bar for 20 mins, chugged down long islands. When the check came I was going to pay for myself but she bought me the drinks and invited me back to her place. She gave me drinks at her place too. My friend is blown away, I'm blown away (literally) and she is too.

Listen to me, my. list. works.

Last edited:

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I also see a lot of guys saying "compliment her".....don't do that. Neg hit her and have her qualify herself to you instead.

FLAWLESS EXAMPLE:
You: "What do you do for fun?"
"I work out, I read books."
You: "I figured you were that type. Boring!"
"OMG, I am not boring. I can be fun sometimes :)"
You: "Prove it"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this isn't a bad set of rules to follow for guys who are just starting out. In general, they are based upon some tried and true principles. However, a man who is confident (and even better - has a very high SMV), can get away with saying just about all of these.
In general, I agree that these are things you don't want to do on initial in-person stranger approaches and/or first dates. These are items that won't lead to a successful interaction.

This grouping of behaviors all show the same thing. They all show a lack of confidence. Confident men do none of these things in the early stages. They escalate without permission. They escalate because they want to escalate and they can read the woman's body language when it shows she's ready for escalation.

This grouping of behaviors also all show the same thing. These all show social skill problems and a lack of understanding of how the female psyche works and how to create a meaningful connection with a woman. Women operate emotionally, not logically. Remember that women need to have "all the feelz". The better form of conversation is to ask women questions that will get her to tell a detailed story and some follow up questions that will get her to tell you about her feelings. I think it is worthwhile to listen to her so you're able to ask the right questions that lead her to feeling connected.

I also have noticed in the early stages of dating that women are generally somewhere between mediocre and subpar as conversationalists when she's getting to know you. A lot of women are not good at actively carrying a conversation and asking questions to further an interaction. Conversations seem to work best with women when they're about to talk about themselves, their feelings about events, and their feelings about ideas/concepts.

These two behaviors you can actually do if you do them the correct way. I don't call these no's, but more proceed with caution.

If you're on a first date and some line of conversation leads to the discovery of a date idea that gets both of you excited, you can ask for another date while on your 1st or 2nd date with her. It will need to be obvious and you'll need to do it in a smooth and confident manner.

Some PUAs like AG Hayden and Austin Summers will open interactions by saying that they're talking to her initially because of her looks. You can open a woman about her looks if its genuine and your looks are similarly good to hers. You can compliment looks on a first date too but it has to be done in a way that doesn't seem like you're putting her on a pedestal.

KingTurbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women are not good at actively carrying a conversation and asking questions to further an interaction. Conversations seem to work best with women when they're about to talk about themselves, their feelings about events, and their feelings about ideas/concepts.
Agreed. You need to build a connection. Let her talk about her. If she is into you, she will ask you questions back because obviously she wants to know more. I broke apart a real life example below. Real easy once you get the hang of it.

You: "How did you wind up here?" (People respond better with HOW questions.)

Her: "Oh, I live with my mom, I got this job at abc." (Told you her situation using hints. With mom and mostly single. If she had a man, women use "we")

You: "That's funny. I cant imagine living with my mom" (Made a connection to what she was talking about, painted a mental image using words)

Her: "So where do you live?" (Is curious about you)