Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating Do Nots (List)

Reaction score
I also have noticed in the early stages of dating that women are generally somewhere between mediocre and subpar as conversationalists when she's getting to know you. A lot of women are not good at actively carrying a conversation and asking questions to further an interaction. Conversations seem to work best with women when they're about to talk about themselves, their feelings about events, and their feelings about ideas/concepts.
This is the exact opposite for me. They are all hyped up and blowing up my phone with paragraphs then ghost me after the first date lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had a man, women use "we")
It's so annoying when a woman uses the term "we". It's happened a few times. I recall one such approach after a fitness class when I discussing a woman's nearby apartment with her and she was using "we" in conjunction with describing it. Although I could have asked for a definition of "we" in the approach, I elected not to and did not propose a date for her and then ask for her phone number.

If she is into you, she will ask you questions back because obviously she wants to know more.
This is generally true. However, even women that have asked me some questions have asked me far less than I would expect. I've had women not ask too many questions but be totally fine with my escalation progression.

I find that women met through swipe apps are generally worse conversationalists than women met through a stranger approach once they show up on dates. I think because women on swipe apps deal with so many more men, they get bored with it all and barely put in any effort. Even the ones I've met through in-person approaches may have even used swipe apps. Over time, I have felt that I have had to carry way too much of the conversational load on 1st and 2nd dates.