Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Relationship that starts with sex on day 1

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I get a first-date lay I automatically disqualify the woman from being relationship material. I always find it humorous how women react to this - "you're a hypocrite! You want sex and get it and then disqualify her from giving you exactly what you wanted!" These same women will think it is OK to string along a beta orbiter for free attention (and sometimes free tangible things like drinks and meals). Sorry hun, the shoe is on the other foot now and you want to be angry about it? And the fact of the matter is no self-respecting woman puts out on the first date. And if she doesn't respect herself, why would I be in a relationship with her? Doesn't mean I won't enjoy sex with her.

I think the prelude to the first date is what makes the difference...There is a difference between some girl you met at closing time at the Meat market, vs. someone you perhaps met online and had a number of conversations with akin to what you would talk about on a first or second date.

Same goes for someone in your Social Circle who you knew for months or even years.

The old adage of "Easy Come ....Easy Go" is true. The more someone has invested in that first meeting in person, I'd say their is a higher likelihood of long term relationship success.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they give it up on the first night we can get over it they can't. It's the whole classic Madonna/ haw dissonance. Women have both natures but don't want to admit being the haw.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy **** this was originally posted literally three days before I was born things have changed a lot
The apps changed alot. Makes it too easy in my opinion. Real game always goes well.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it´s BS. A woman that is very attracted to you will be like that from the first moment. Sex might not happen that first date due to circumstances, but becomes inevitable as soon as two people meet that like each other enough.

A person that artificially delays things and makes things difficult in my opinion is being dishonest and manipulative. Also the same woman that makes one guy wait, isn't going to do that for another guy that she's more attracted to.

Men that think "she's a good girl because she made wait" don't know that Chad and Tyrone didn't have to wait. They had her the first night.
Chad and Tyrone did not have to wait for physicality ( kissing etc). They did have to wait for sex. No self respecting woman is putting out on the first meeting.

Girls that smash early have emotional impulse control issues. This bleeds over into the relationship. Sluts usually have train wrecks for lives because they live in the moment and use sex to cover up childhood truama.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mistake here is thinking that because she makes YOU wait it means she has impulse control. It doesnt.
Facts lol. This is even worse. Shes a slut for everyone else but for you she has impulse for control. She is gaddamn David Groggins when it comes to you lol

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They claim with a straight face that this means she REALLY likes you because she sees you as long term potential.
I think there's truth to this... They really like the provisions and security the manipulated provider is giving them. It's more important than their pusssies getting wet for tyrone in the club bathroom. Though they will still seek out pusssy wetting tyrone on the side....

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mistake here is thinking that because she makes YOU wait it means she has impulse control. It doesnt.
Exactly. Men think "she's a good girl, she made me wait 12 months for sex".

Meanwhile, she was banging other guys on the first date.

So this way of thinking just means you'll end up "respecting" the women that turn you down whilst they bang other guys.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. Men think "she's a good girl, she made me wait 12 months for sex".

Meanwhile, she was banging other guys on the first date.

So this way of thinking just means you'll end up "respecting" the women that turn you down whilst they bang other guys.
Bro i dont think this is totally fair to say. Girls that jump in the sack on the first night are usually cluster B wack jobs.

The more quality girls may sleep with Chad on the first night but usually they have some sort of impulse control. They will kiss Chad the first night and really show him choosing signals.

The girls that make you work for it just a little usually have move mental stability than the super easy ones.

But this is just my very subjective limited experience.

Whydomyeyeshurt

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had this debate with my brother one night.

He said "Any time I slept with a girl the first night I met her, the relationship never worked out".

His point was a girl you meet where she doesn't put out the first night may make a better dating partner.

Now my argument was that if I could get a girl into bed the first night and do a good job, the pressure was off as far as dating was concerned and we could hangout and have a good time without worrying about the first kiss, awkwardness, etc.

What do you think?

Is there really a difference between a relationship started by sex the first night vs one that wasn't?
Something to be wary of is if you hook up on the first night and she is wanting a relationship fairly quickly. You're going to have to have some pretty firm boundaries and be honest on that first date about where you're at in your dating life.